Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Social Media

18 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

From the DOJ SC Hur report:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself
to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,
elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and
observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify
reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict
him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that
requires a mental state of willfulness.

We conclude the evidence is not sufficient to convict, and we decline to
recommend prosecution of Mr. Biden for his retention of the classified Afghanistan documents.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf

The word 'incompetent' does not appear in the report's 388 pages.

I’m sure defense lawyers love to have a client who knows how to present themselves in a sympathetic light for their jury.

Much better than a client who rants and raves in earshot of the jury I’m sure.

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m sure defense lawyers love to have a client who knows how to present themselves in a sympathetic light for their jury.

Much better than a client who rants and raves in earshot of the jury I’m sure.

I don't think that a defence of "Trump is worse than I am" would hold up in Court 

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who was you referring to when you posted this ?

"Much better than a client who rants and raves in earshot of the jury I’m sure."

I was contrasting a lawyer’s client who presents a sympathetic image to their jury with one who does not.

Hur observes Biden might be the former, I’m sure examples of the latter exist.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I was contrasting a lawyer’s client who presents a sympathetic image to their jury with one who does not.

Hur observes Biden might be the former, I’m sure examples of the latter exist.

OK, so you wasn't referring to Trump ?

My mistake , so many Trump obsessed people about that I thought that you were referring to him 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so you wasn't referring to Trump ?

My mistake , so many Trump obsessed people about that I thought that you were referring to him 

I’ll grant you, it’s an understandable assumption, though perhaps for other reasons too.

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

As I understand it, Biden never had the authority to remove much lass retain classifies documents, until he became President.

Yea and? 

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Bank robber gives money back. 

Bunk robbery is a crime committed by someone with  intends  take something that is is not his and keep it.

Unless of course you are talking about a bank robber who robbed a bank  robbed a bank by mistake , which could happen I guess, 

He could have walked into a bank and not wanting to waste time while waiting he decides to clean his gun, the girl at the window mistakenly thinks that he is robbing the bank and gives him a bag full of money. Later on he discovers that instead of the $12 he was withdrawing, he was given $27,523.00

very confused returns the balance to the bank. :cheesy:

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Bunk robbery is a crime committed by someone with  intends  take something that is is not his and keep it.

Unless of course you are talking about a bank robber who robbed a bank  robbed a bank by mistake , which could happen I guess, 

He could have walked into a bank and not wanting to waste time while waiting he decides to clean his gun, the girl at the window mistakenly thinks that he is robbing the bank and gives him a bag full of money. Later on he discovers that instead of the $12 he was withdrawing, he was given $27,523.00

very confused returns the balance to the bank. :cheesy:

Do you think Biden did not take classifies documents intentionally?

Boxes full of documents in from of his car in an unsecure location. Do you have boxes in front of your car for years and not know what's in them?

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you think Biden did not take classifies documents intentionally?

He did (willfully) and was established by the evidence and illustrated on p.1 of the Executive Summary of the SC report on Biden's mishandling of of classified documents.

ExecSummaryp.1primafasciacase.thumb.jpg.8a42214748794e8b266c5cf806e45076.jpg

https://apnews.com/joe-biden-special-counsel-report

Edited by illisdean

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

He did (willfully) and was established by the evidence and illustrated on p.1 of the Executive Summary of the SC report on Biden's mishandling of of classified documents.

ExecSummaryp.1primafasciacase.thumb.jpg.8a42214748794e8b266c5cf806e45076.jpg

https://apnews.com/joe-biden-special-counsel-report

Of course he did, but he geta a pass. 

Not surprisingly, the report works out perfectly for the left.

1. They can show that crimes were committed, so they can still get Trump for even lessor crimes. 

2. They get to give Biden a pass, so he will cooperate.

3. They can use the senility that got Biden off the hook for his crimes as a good excuse to get him to not run again. 

4. They can let him finish his term, which allows then to avoid having to stop Kamala from running as an incumbent. 

5. They can have a last-minute primary and get an Obama/Newsom ticket, maybe promise Kamala a SCOTUS appointment.