Israeli Soldier Videos from Gaza Raise International Law Concerns

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You do realize that witnesses to rape are evidence in a court of law right? You do realize the autopsies revealed broken pelvises consistent with forced multiple rape. 

Yes you do because its been on the appropriate topics but you chose to deny it. A rape denier and hamas apologist

You do realize that autopsies did not happen, and that it is prohibited in Judaism? Seriously, how do you not know this?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I clicked on the link and :

Website blocked due to phishing

Website Blocked: itisapartheid.org

v2.6.21 | Phishing: 2.0.202402111344

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

We strongly recommend you do not continue. You may be putting your safety at risk by visiting this site. For more information, visit  Malwarebytes Support.

Really? It was fine for me

Screenshot(79).png.c159fa58fb850084b3281e1cc324ed6a.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Google it yourself. I shouldn't be the one to do your homework.

https://itisapartheid.org/Documents_pdf_etc/IsraelViolationsInternationalLaw.pdf

From the makers of that website(and I doubt that that is an acceptable news source to post links to )

"The creators of this new website have stated that, “the purpose of the ITISAPARTHEID.ORG web site is to use the tools of the internet and ingenuity of its readers to spread the word about Apartheid in the Israeli Occupied Territories. Web savvy people sometimes refer to this as Viral Marketing or a Guerrilla Marketing campaign. Since the media by and large ignore or are afraid to print the truth, the job of the web site is to get the word out in other ways. You can help by putting ITISAPARTHEID.ORG everywhere you can think of."

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

You do realize that autopsies did not happen, and that it is prohibited in Judaism? Seriously, how do you not know this?

What did I say about you providing links? Link to they never took place? Just because they did not happen straight away does not mean they did not take place on many.

image.png.d9ca025429c638a040887c99511324d4.png

https://themedialine.org/top-stories/evidence-on-display-at-israels-forensic-pathology-center-confirms-hamas-atrocities/

Broken pelvises, mutilated bodies

However, he said that autopsies, forensic evidence, and confessions also corroborate that sexual crimes were committed by Hamas.

https://www.wionews.com/world/broken-pelvises-mutilated-bodiesdid-hamas-use-rape-as-weapon-of-war-666257

As I said, this was all in the appropriate topics but you are still a rape denier

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Really? It was fine for me

Screenshot(79).png.c159fa58fb850084b3281e1cc324ed6a.png

Are you on a marketing campaign for this amateur blog?

We want you to put the phrase ITISAPARTHEID.ORG everywhere:

Put a bumper sticker on your car, or hang it on a banner. Use the tools of the internet to spread the word: blog about the site, or link the site to your Facebook page. For more ideas go to our GET INVOLVED page.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What did I say about you providing links? Link to they never took place? Just because they did not happen straight away does not mean they did not take place on many.

Broken pelvises, mutilated bodies

However, he said that autopsies, forensic evidence, and confessions also corroborate that sexual crimes were committed by Hamas.

https://www.wionews.com/world/broken-pelvises-mutilated-bodiesdid-hamas-use-rape-as-weapon-of-war-666257

As I said, this was all in the appropriate topics but you are still a rape denier

You're confusing autopsies with identification of the bodies. The blue box on the picture tells you what is happening: Identifying the victims of Hamas Oct 7 massacre.

Here is a report from the BBC on the evidence, from Israelis that came to the UK 11 days ago to talk about this very subject. Note, there is no actual evidence, just reports about how they found people. Bear in mind the attacks took place at 6:30am when most people are in their underwear, in bed and half naked. Put your thinking caps on!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68162920

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

You're confusing autopsies with identification of the bodies. The blue box on the picture tells you what is happening: Identifying the victims of Hamas Oct 7 massacre.

Here is a report from the BBC on the evidence, from Israelis that came to the UK 11 days ago to talk about this very subject. Note, there is no actual evidence, just reports about how they found people. Bear in mind the attacks took place at 6:30am when most people are in their underwear, in bed and half naked. Put your thinking caps on!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68162920

There you go. You failed to read both links provided and looked at the picture instead

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There you go. You failed to read both links provided and looked at the picture instead

No, I read through both. Just comments about broken pelvises and how the bodies were found. The article clearly mentions that most of the work is involved in identifying the bodies, as Jewish tradition dictates the dead must be buried within 3 days. They did mention autopsies, but seeing as Israels supreme court refused to allow the autopsy of an Israeli murdered child  - I highly doubt they are allowing mass autopsies of the victims in the October 7th attack. See source:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-08-15/ty-article/.premium/israels-top-court-overturns-decision-to-perform-autopsy-of-murdered-child/00000182-a2a5-d256-abbe-b7fd23120000

The High Court of Justice on Monday sided with the family of a Jerusalem toddler who was allegedly choked to death by his uncle, barring the state from conducting an autopsy against the family’s wishes.

Broken pelvises happen when you get run over, blunt force trauma, fall off a motorbike, beaten by a heavy object, hit by a tank shell, or by gang rape. There are so many reasons for someone having a broken pelvis. They haven't determined with proof however, that it was rape.

Seeing people in their underwear, half naked and with blood on their clothes/underwear. The attacks took place at 6:30am. Imagine what you are doing at that time. Are you not likely to be in a similar state, and therefore when you are shot and killed, or beaten to death, you will have blood on your clothes/underwear?

They still haven't had a single person claim to have been raped in Israel. Lots of claims about all of the dead, but no claims from any living survivors who were trapped with them for months. No claims of rape by any of the hostages that were released.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

. They did mention autopsies, but seeing as Israels supreme court refused to allow the autopsy of an Israeli murdered child  - I highly doubt they are allowing mass autopsies of the victims in the October 7th attack. See source:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2022-08-15/ty-article/.premium/israels-top-court-overturns-decision-to-perform-autopsy-of-murdered-child/00000182-a2a5-d256-abbe-b7fd23120000

You seem to have misunderstood what the report says and means .

The supreme Court overturned a previous Court ruling forbidding an autopsy .

The Court ruling in your link allowed the autopsy and over ruled a decision not allowing an autopsy .

The Court ruling refused to allow the Child to be buried without an autopsy .

You seem to be in a state of confusion as you kp posting links that say the opposite to what you claim they do 

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/1660647704-israel-autopsy-of-murdered-child-overturned-following-petition-protests

"Hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jewish Israelis took to the streets across four cities – Jerusalem, Beit Shemesh, Modi’in, and Bnei Brak – on Sunday night in protest against a ruling by the Jerusalem Magistrates Court that an autopsy must be performed on the four-year-old toddler." 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No, I read through both. Just comments about broken pelvises and how the bodies were found. The article clearly mentions that most of the work is involved in identifying the bodies, as Jewish tradition dictates the dead must be buried within 3 days. They did mention autopsies, but seeing as Israels supreme court refused to allow the autopsy of an Israeli murdered child  - I highly doubt they are allowing mass autopsies of the victims in the October 7th attack. See source:

Broken pelvises happen when you get run over, blunt force trauma, fall off a motorbike, beaten by a heavy object, hit by a tank shell, or by gang rape. There are so many reasons for someone having a broken pelvis. They haven't determined with proof however, that it was rape.

Seeing people in their underwear, half naked and with blood on their clothes/underwear. The attacks took place at 6:30am. Imagine what you are doing at that time. Are you not likely to be in a similar state, and therefore when you are shot and killed, or beaten to death, you will have blood on your clothes/underwear?

They still haven't had a single person claim to have been raped in Israel. Lots of claims about all of the dead, but no claims from any living survivors who were trapped with them for months. No claims of rape by any of the hostages that were released.

I know you don't feel bad about this and your continual denial is because you support Hamas but evidence is there and its real

Mounting evidence
The evidence of sexual violence presented during the session at the UN was ample and overwhelming and came from different sources.

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,” 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/06/middleeast/rape-sexual-violence-hamas-israel-what-we-know-intl/index.html

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You seem to have misunderstood what the report says and means .

The supreme Court overturned a previous Court ruling forbidding an autopsy .

The Court ruling in your link allowed the autopsy and over ruled a decision not allowing an autopsy .

The Court ruling refused to allow the Child to be buried without an autopsy .

You seem to be in a state of confusion as you kp posting links that say the opposite to what you claim they do 

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/society/1660647704-israel-autopsy-of-murdered-child-overturned-following-petition-protests

"Hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jewish Israelis took to the streets across four cities – Jerusalem, Beit Shemesh, Modi’in, and Bnei Brak – on Sunday night in protest against a ruling by the Jerusalem Magistrates Court that an autopsy must be performed on the four-year-old toddler." 

LOL! I am laughing so much it hurts. LOL. This is unbelievable. Put your thinking cap

Your link is not the same as mine. It talks about the original decision from the lower court: magistrates court. This ordered an autopsy.

My link is from the High Court. This court reversed that decision from the lower court and barred the state from conducting an autopsy. 

From your link:

"against a ruling by the Jerusalem Magistrates Court that an autopsy must be performed on the four-year-old toddler." 

From my link:

The High Court of Justice on Monday sided with the family of a Jerusalem toddler who was allegedly choked to death by his uncle, barring the state from conducting an autopsy against the family’s wishes.

Justices reverse ruling by lower court to conduct an autopsy on boy allegedly choked to death by his uncle

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I know you don't feel bad about this and your continual denial is because you support Hamas but evidence is there and its real

Mounting evidence
The evidence of sexual violence presented during the session at the UN was ample and overwhelming and came from different sources.

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,” 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/06/middleeast/rape-sexual-violence-hamas-israel-what-we-know-intl/index.html

And these quotes rely on Zaka. The organization that was caught lying and spreading propaganda by Israeli media - Haaretz. Using the dead as props to gain funding - an Israeli investigative report.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

And these quotes rely on Zaka. The organization that was caught lying and spreading propaganda by Israeli media - Haaretz. Using the dead as props to gain funding - an Israeli investigative report.

No they do not. Read it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No they do not. Read it.

I did. Did you?

The first sentences say its from Zaka!

Simchat Greyman had to pause several times when describing the evidence of sexual violence he saw when recovering bodies of victims of the October 7 Hamas terror attack on Israel.

One body was so severely brutalized that he and his colleagues from ZAKA, the ultra-orthodox Jewish human remains recovery organization, couldn’t tell whether it was a man or a woman.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

LOL! I am laughing so much it hurts. LOL. This is unbelievable. Put your thinking cap

Your link is not the same as mine. It talks about the original decision from the lower court: magistrates court. This ordered an autopsy.

My link is from the High Court. This court reversed that decision from the lower court and barred the state from conducting an autopsy. 

From your link:

"against a ruling by the Jerusalem Magistrates Court that an autopsy must be performed on the four-year-old toddler." 

From my link:

Justices reverse ruling by lower court to conduct an autopsy on boy allegedly choked to death by his uncle

Your link was behind a paywall and I couldn't read it , seems like someone got their words mixed up , but as the Orthodox Jews were protesting that an autopsy will be performed , that  shows the Court order an autopsy to take place

Clicked on your link and I got 

"Get news you can trust on Israel, Gaza and the Mideast

SUBSCRIBE

Cancel anytime
Already signed up? Log in"

At least it wasn't phishing this time 

52 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

. They did mention autopsies, but seeing as Israels supreme court refused to allow the autopsy of an Israeli murdered child  - I highly doubt they are allowing mass autopsies of the victims in the October 7th attack. See source:

10 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Your link is not the same as mine. It talks about the original decision from the lower court: magistrates court.

You first mentioned Israel's supreme Court and then I posted a link to the supreme court trial and then changed that to the lower Court .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:
5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I understand that is the idea.

But do you think Israel will be able to kill all Hamas members? 

And while they try to do that, they kill tens of thousands of ordinary people. How many of those people do you think will join Hamas later or any other freedom fighter group?

Hamas are 'freedom fighters' now?

Earlier you said terrorists.

It's a question of the perspective.

Do you think people in Gaza who join Hamas join them because they want to be terrorists? Or is it more likely that they want to join freedom fighters?

My statement is clearly from the point of view of survivors of Israelis killing their friends and family.

If your family would be killed by soldiers from country X, would you fight against them? And if yes, would you call yourself a terrorist or a freedom fighter? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's a question of the perspective.

Do you think people in Gaza who join Hamas join them because they want to be terrorists? Or is it more likely that they want to join freedom fighters?

My statement is clearly from the point of view of survivors of Israelis killing their friends and family.

If your family would be killed by soldiers from country X, would you fight against them? And if yes, would you call yourself a terrorist or a freedom fighter? 

Yes , people join Hamas because they want Israelis/Jews out from the land and they want all the land for themselves , fighting g for "freedom" from Jews living there 

15 hours ago, bannork said:

Look, Israel has been bombing Gaza since October, killing thousands of innocent civilians. 

I'm sorry to 'go on' about the murder of so many children, etc. 

Hamas are evil, but my god, Netanyahu and his butchers are creating another Hamas right now by this wholesale murder. 

The israelis are Hamas's best recruiting agents ever. Hamas will have more applicants than they need, as will Hezbollah and all the other anti israeli groups.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The israelis are Hamas's best recruiting agents ever. Hamas will have more applicants than they need, as will Hezbollah and all the other anti israeli groups.

There seems to be quite a bit of opposition to Hamas from Gazian Palestinians  , locals have been demonstrating against them in street protests 

6 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

I'm not.

Screenshot(81).png.8faf9d9bf5eeedb6b4b8c2c78d858892.png

Screenshot (80).png

You go to extraordinary lengths to cover the truth.

My quote: “There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,” was not relayed via Zaka or Greyman but by the Israeli police Yael Richert, a superintendent with the Israel Police.

image.png.9ea96bb96920b99ca27ce71610144144.png

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes , people join Hamas because they want Israelis/Jews out from the land and they want all the land for themselves , fighting g for "freedom" from Jews living there 

"they want all the land for themselves"

Now the question is obviously about all the land. I guess for some people that involves a lot of land. For others maybe only the land where they used to live before Israel took it away or destroyed everything on that land. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"they want all the land for themselves"

Now the question is obviously about all the land. I guess for some people that involves a lot of land. For others maybe only the land where they used to live before Israel took it away or destroyed everything on that land. 

ALL the land, from the river to the sea , Hamas want all the land , everything ,

That is basic knowledge on the subject, how come you don't know that?

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

ALL the land, from the river to the sea , Hamas want all the land , everything ,

That is basic knowledge on the subject, how come you don't know that?

I know lots of people talk about that.

But I don't know how many would be already satisfied with part of that land.

Like: I want it all, but I can live with half of it, because that is better than nothing.

I would be surprised if Hamas is a homogenous group where everybody wants the same.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1