Donald and the US expats.

2 hours ago, pagallim said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8d667d7e6cca47ad6d7e5f1e1c3a012b.jpeg

Rodney King;

I just want to say – you know – can we, can we all get along? Can we, can we get along? Can we stop making it horrible for the older people and the kids?

44 minutes ago, johng said:

He's a great showman...dangerous in you're own mind perhaps..remind us how many wars he started.

Again see a show. 

Most of his term the world was locked down with Covid.

You like him.

Fine.

Waste of time trying to convert magas.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Again see a show. 

Most of his term the world was locked down with Covid.

I don't understand see a show  what show ?

How many wars did he start and what's covid got to do with it.

• Sad 2

As the OP, I allow myself to remind posters that this is not a general discussion between Trumpists and Bidonists.

It's about "How will a possible presidency of Donald affect your lifestyle while living overseas". Concerning Government benefits, pensions, taxes, marrying a non US citizen overseas etc etc etc............. Just things concerning the future size of your wallet as an Expat.

Please stay on topic. The possibility of a civil war in the US are disussed in an other sub-forum.

25 minutes ago, seajae said:

all this does is show the dems against the republicans, they both hate each other and stick to their own agendas and rhetoric, neither side is prepared to admit defeat or tell the truth. Before covid hit the US was in a good position going by all the figures showing high employment, low cost of living, food, petrol etc, illegal immigration being controlled and world wars declining, trump was running his mouth but there were good things happening that were verified by many countries around the world apart from democrat voters but then covid hit and everything went to sh*t everywhere in the world. Then there was biden, dems were happy to be rid of trump but things did not improve, illegal immigratin sky rocketed, woke policies were instituted, cost of living started increasing, wars increased, parents started losing their rights over their own children and were even hounded by the fbi but dems were happy, as a non US citizen it was apparent that even though trump had a big mouth he did do some good things, biden on the other hand didnt do much at all except appease dem voters but then I am not a rusted on voter for either party, to me it appears that there is no neutral people in the US and this can be seen with the court problems facing trump, they are politically motivated(this is based on neutral reporting and facts) and the judges are using their personal preferences for either party to reach decisions while ignoring/blocking facts & the actual law, the old justice is blind has become a thing of the past and it is now justice goes to the party running the case. The US has become a total joke with regards to politics, it is now a matter of either dems and republicans getting their own political views   pushed and to hell with the "people" if they dont agree, doesnt matter who wins it will always remain a sh*t fight due to the combatant voters & their parties that refuse to accept the truth and that everyone has a right to their own opinion & vote for their preferred party without being denegrated by the opposition. 

Mouth Breather alert:

No paragraphs ALLOWED (ever)!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, swissie said:

How will a possible presidency of Donald affect your lifestyle while living overseas"

I would say another Donald  presidency  would not effect my lifestyle living overseas one bit,  just like the first time.

Apart for some entertaining quips and two finger salutes to the "established norms" no effect at all.

7 minutes ago, johng said:

I would say another Donald  presidency  would not effect my lifestyle living overseas one bit,  just like the first time.

Apart for some entertaining quips and two finger salutes to the "established norms" no effect at all.

It's ridiculous to think his second term would be like his first.

3 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

People are already having a horrific image of US politics with the US sanctions against Russia that is causing inflation all over and the american support to the genocide in Gaza by Israel.

So what could possibly be worse with Trump ? At best he will end the war and stop supplying weapons all over and encourage all parties to go someplace and reach an agreement to restablish peace.

at worst . next time if there is a covid like pandemic and does not "Magically " go away, we will be injected with lysol .

Even with the things you mentioned our image around the world is 100% better than it was under trump. If you don't believe me Google it. and prove me wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2024 at 5:35 PM, spidermike007 said:

Well, it is quite hard not to hate this fool. He is such delicious bait. He sets himself up for humiliation on a daily basis. He just cannot help himself. He behaves like a carnival huckster, and a juvenile delinquent. Watching him is so much fun.

Nah. He's entertaining, because he attracts so many that have lost their minds to TDS and spend hours on line ranting about him. Reading their posts has provided me with many hours of entertainment.

10 hours ago, sirineou said:

at worst . next time if there is a covid like pandemic and does not "Magically " go away, we will be injected with lysol .

Even with the things you mentioned our image around the world is 100% better than it was under trump. If you don't believe me Google it. and prove me wrong. 

LOL. If you think having a stumblin' bumblin' old man that talks to dead people as POTUS is an improvement over Trump, I think that is rather sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd wager most of the folks posting right now saying how things in the US is just fine haven't been there in many years. You read and listen to your favorite echo chamber.

If you have an interest in the your homeland the US of A, why don't you visit more often.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. If you think having a stumblin' bumblin' old man that talks to dead people as POTUS is an improvement over Trump, I think that is rather sad.

No I don't want "a stumblin' bumblin' old man " for president that's why I don't want trump. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nah. He's entertaining, because he attracts so many that have lost their minds to TDS and spend hours on line ranting about him. Reading their posts has provided me with many hours of entertainment.

Oh yes. TDS. Goes both ways. Trump deceives his supporters. 

• Like 1