Thaksin to walk free from prison on Sunday

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Hm,...A petty criminal with more than 2500 innocent deaths on his record !?!?.....

2500 deaths is full on.

When did P'Thaksin go to court for them and what was the outcome ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, stargrazer9889 said:

Well, at least Thaksin came back to Thailand. I wonder if Red Bull

Boss will ever return, and spend some time in jail as well?

Oh, did you all forget about him?

I have not and will not forget the dozens upon dozens of people that  have enabled him to roam the world more or less at will with little to no problems.  You want corruption....that is corruption 101.  I can maybe understand a handful of people but the sheer number of high ranking folks that would have to be involved over a period of years boggles the mind.

3 hours ago, stargrazer9889 said:

Well, at least Thaksin came back to Thailand. I wonder if Red Bull

Boss will ever return, and spend some time in jail as well?

Oh, did you all forget about him?

K'Boss returns, Often.

Officially though he can return Sept 04, 2027.

2 hours ago, off road pat said:

Hm,...A petty criminal with more than 2500 innocent deaths on his record !?!?.....

You missed the words: "by comparison"... of course, you don't consider the coup leaders criminals, but laud them as heroes.

I don't believe he was charged over innocent deaths... 

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Who cares really ? He did not kill a cop for exemple, under drug influence driving and get away, did he ? No he did nothing wrong,

So leave the man alone. As long as his political line of influence makes it more easy for the quality retirees who own property to get long stay visa, who cares ? Their country, their policies. Are western,  european or US politicians any better ? No they are worse.

Always very amusing to see farangs in Thailand making absurd comments on local politcs.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, mark131v said:

I think you might be one of the hard of thinking I mentioned so to break it down for you

you're entitled to your opinion, but you missed your calling. You should be writing propaganda for justification of coups.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, pomchop said:

Now lets go lock up all the good generals that overthrew him with an illegal coup while he was out of the country...oh that's right they are different and never made a baht ....

next.

Why not let Move Forward govern as they won the most seats in the election?

Between the generals and himself they have all sold everyone down the river with their deals.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/13/2024 at 5:45 PM, retarius said:

Wonderful news......let's hope we never have to read this trip about him any longer. Haters, here's hoping he's gonna be worse than your worst nightmare.

"Retardious"

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, crazykopite said:

What a stupid headline this guy never ever spent one day in prison he has enjoyed the privilege of luxury in his own private room in the police hospital all pre arranged before  he even set foot on Thai soil 

I learned a day or so ago that he was actually there for  couple of hours.... I suspect he didn't like it!

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Released from "prison" :cheesy:

I'm reliably informed by a Patpong BG that he's chillaxing in his country estate near Udon Thani and not in the Police General Hospital at all 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, JensenZ said:

I see you learned how to spell Thaksin's name. If you want your posts to be taken more seriously, it would help to stop using childish nicknames and prepare your arguments more concisely. That's a good start. Don't blame other people for being confused by your poorly conceived theories.

I wasn't endorsing Thaksin... I have no interest in him whatsoever, but the constant whining, ranting, and obsession over him by expats who came here to retire is absurd.  

Aw still a bit confused I see! is it a little clearer that I don't like the convict at large or the junta as they are one and the same by their actions 

Unfortunately I can tell you something but I can't understand it for you but maybe I have made it a little clearer for you

I do try to do my bit for the hard of thinking but figure if you can't even work out a statement from a nickname you may be beyond my skillset...

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Are we talking about them?

Yes they are talking about them when it was hot news, just like its happening now.  No difference.  But do you think that if one of those had been sentenced to jail time that they were allowed to have stayed in the hospital all the time and get a pardon?  in the USA?  Whahaha

• Agree 1

On 2/14/2024 at 1:34 AM, JeffersLos said:

Run for prime minister on Monday?

That will require another special permission request. 

Anyway - does it really matter the PM and all the cronyism associated throughout the criminal governments? 

i suppose that many are duped into believing that there's a difference between the revolving doors of the oligarchs.

• Sad 1

On 2/14/2024 at 10:07 AM, Ralf001 said:

2500 deaths is full on.

When did P'Thaksin go to court for them and what was the outcome ?

Good question!

Why did the army and the Dems bury the investigation?

On 2/14/2024 at 3:36 AM, Sigmund said:

Who cares really ? He did not kill a cop for exemple, under drug influence driving and get away, did he ? No he did nothing wrong,

So leave the man alone. As long as his political line of influence makes it more easy for the quality retirees who own property to get long stay visa, who cares ? Their country, their policies. Are western,  european or US politicians any better ? No they are worse.

Always very amusing to see farangs in Thailand making absurd comments on local politcs.

Yep. The usual and predictable manipulative distractions and misdirection techniques on display. 

The dumbed down come outta the woodwork. 

• Sad 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:29 PM, mark131v said:

I think you might be one of the hard of thinking I mentioned so to break it down for you

1/ there was a vote where the people overwhelmingly voted for change

2/ PTT and Thaksin could have chosen to do the right thing and go with the will of the people

3/ PTT was and is Thaksin's thing, what he says goes

4/ The Thai institution was weak and divided and the spark of change was lit

5/ Thaksin decided coming home was more important than any of that

6/ Thaksin sold himself and his party and supporters out and jumped into bed with the junta

7/ The generals and establishment have realised they have carte blanche to carry on with no fear of retribution because Thai politicians, Thaksin and PTT have taken the money

8/ Lesse majeste travesties are up and Thailand has been set back again with no realistic chance of change

Excellent post. 

Any respect or benefit of the doubt about this corrupt Chinese gangster has now gone right out of the window. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1