Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

13 hours ago, Wrwest said:

Hmmm, yes, I do believe so many having made a lifetime of study of the American Presidents are to be given credence. The rejection of such is exactly the reason MAFA yes are recognized as rejecting knowledge in favor of ignorance based on emotional feelings rather than fact. And so it goes ...

No matter how long one studies and evaluates anything... if they are focused with a biased eye the results of that study will be biased as well... I do not reject knowledge I just admit that the bias is there unlike Demons who proclaim their ignorance in blindly following the propaganda.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Wrwest said:

I do believe so many having made a lifetime of study of the American Presidents are to be given credence.

There are actually real people that get paid a living wage for doing that? WOW, it sure beats working in a real job.

I sure went down the wrong path in life when I could have done that instead of doing hard work all my working life.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Colki said:

I am not american and do not vote in their elections but I am appalled that this man can be eligible to be elected to the POTUS.

I do not think I have ever seen or heard of such a despicable character to be considered eligible for such a position.

To me the barometer for Trump in his term as POTUS was the people he employed to support his term in office but to be then discarded in the most offensive terms. But you then read the comment of very senior people that were part of his inner circle and very seasoned diplomats and of two I recollect describe him as totally unworthy and incapable of being an effective POTUS.

I cannot believe that many in the  GOP could in any way support this criminal so feel the world will not be destined to suffer another term of this criminal buffoon.

Sooooo, Trump who never started a war for American boys to die in is worse than warmonger Johnson, warmonger Nixon and warmonger Bush the younger, not forgetting Biden who is colluding in and enabling the thousands of deaths in Gaza.

I must have been wrong thinking war is bad or that it's good for American boys, and innocent Gazans to die in wars so American weapons manufacturers can mint it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

What a joke article So when Trump Makes America GREAT ..AGAIN  for the 3rd time (yes 3rd .. intelligent people  will understand)...... oh..can't imagine why they didn't list Jimmy  Carter  right up there with LBG,OBAMA BIDEN

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, stoner said:

4 percent

The 4% rule is a popular retirement withdrawal strategy that suggests retirees can safely withdraw the amount equal to 4% of their savings during the year they retire and then adjust for inflation each subsequent year for 30 years.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Colki said:

I am not american and do not vote in their elections but I am appalled that this man can be eligible to be elected to the POTUS.

I do not think I have ever seen or heard of such a despicable character to be considered eligible for such a position.

To me the barometer for Trump in his term as POTUS was the people he employed to support his term in office but to be then discarded in the most offensive terms. But you then read the comment of very senior people that were part of his inner circle and very seasoned diplomats and of two I recollect describe him as totally unworthy and incapable of being an effective POTUS.

I cannot believe that many in the  GOP could in any way support this criminal so feel the world will not be destined to suffer another term of this criminal buffoon.

Sad isn't it?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

The 4% rule is a popular retirement withdrawal strategy that suggests retirees can safely withdraw the amount equal to 4% of their savings during the year they retire and then adjust for inflation each subsequent year for 30 years.

of course you deflected again. typical. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, sirineou said:

By the way, 

what do historians know? 

Personally I would trust the opinion of a Asean Now forum member some of whom have never even been in the States , over some evaducated Historian. :tongue:

And never mind what trump has done so far. Who worries what kind of job a person they want to hire has done in the past. 

"Who worries what kind of job a person they want to hire has done in the past. "

Uh, everyone.

(Hard to tell when someone is being ironic here because of the crazy opinions expressed by some.)

Edited by cdemundo
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Soooo     When a person commits sedition to try to overthrow American Democracy it eclipses all his other wonderful accomplishment which would be zero.       

So killing people is fine by you but disagreeing with voting is really bad. That's the kind of logic that gave the world lots of wars and deaths. Biden has also killed many with his failures on covid. Biden is a mass murderer.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Whining Fascist lovers.  it's biased because it put an enemy of American Democracy who incited an insurrection ,had negative job numbers , mishandled Covid  ,kissed dictators arses, brayed like a donkey when he lost ,tried to blackmail Ukraine ETC ETC   last on the list .  Hell he should be in front of a firing squad.

Biden should be yes. Killed about 700,000 people with covid despite having vaccines. Then you have wars on top of that.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, sirineou said:

The "evaducated' comment was as me being kind to trumpers and using their language , nuch like trump does. 

Hard to tell when someone is being ironic here because of the crazy opinions expressed by some.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, sirineou said:

These are the same people that would be praising the source if it was more favorable to their boy,

They are not to be taken seriously, but simply ridiculed. 

You are doing exactly what you complain about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, cdemundo said:

Hard to tell when someone is being ironic here because of the crazy opinions expressed by some.

Yea I get it, I have also fallen into that trap

Communications happen at so many levels . written, spoken body language, smile or not smile etc.

in a venue such as this forum , we only have the written word ( and a fe emojis) , also people from different countries, different cultures, and different Forms of the English language,

Easy to be misunderstood.

My fault for not taking the above into consideration. 

• Like 1