British tourist injured in money dispute with Thai ladyboys in Phuket

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Sigmund said:

The fine quality Brit wanted to get stuffed but was not willing to get scammed in the price. Rammed yes,  but not scammed. 🤣

British boarding school damage. So he was Hiso?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Their culture clashes with Thai culture and they lack the ability or the will to adapt.

I am sick of the constant trouble they cause, only a small percentage of which actually gets reported.

IMO they are going to have to put some restrictions on them. This nonsense can not continue. It is a similar situation in Spain where the locals have had enough.

They never learn. Just ban them so we can all live in piece.

As usual this thread has brought out the Brit apologists with them not believing "there must be more to this story" etc etc

'They never learn. Just ban them so we can all live in 'piece.'

Peace or pieces? Is that because you're gf ran off with one and left you in pieces?😃😃

Edited by roo860
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Lists on AirBB at 42,000 Baht a DAY at this time of the year. 5 bedroom on 3 floors plus a roof garden. Think it's 6 young lads that rented it for a week. 

Looks like they trashed the place also, wonder where the owner is? Personally I would never had rented it to 5 guys asking for trouble, 

13 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

When will people learn. Don't antagonize the ladyboys! They have notoriously short fuses.

it wasn't a ladyboy issue, it just happened to involve them. The issue was him trying fleece sex workers and thinking he was the smartest guy in the room. He's lucky to come out of that fracas with just minor injuries. If he carries on like that he might not even make it home. 

Edited by Jackbenimble
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I find it hard to believe there was actually a deal agreed upon. Why would they offer to pay 3 ladyboys 4k each when they already had 2 girls and 2 ladyboys in their "party"? Makes no sense. More likely what happened is the Brits invited them thinking it's just a party, the ladyboys misunderstood it as hiring them and made up a rate in their heads, and when the Brits saw them only one looked appealing so they asked the other two to leave and gave them 2k (1k each). Arguably fair compensation if they were only there a short time and didn't have sex. Perhaps they should've made it clear and tell them the one who stayed will get additional money, but ladyboys being ladyboys don't wait for explanations - they went for the wallets and all hell broke loose.

I don't think we'll ever know what really happened there, but I highly doubt the ladyboys' version is the truth. It usually isn't.

I wouldn't believe any of them, those guys were clearly unaware of what was going down and what the rules are........maybe because they were too drunk to care or maybe because they just didn't know. Its far tooe asy to just assume the ladyboys are to blame though. They can be a PITA (no pun intended) but generally I dont think they deserve the bashing they get on these forums. Drunk tourists  are the catalyst for most incidents.

Edited by Jackbenimble
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

'They never learn. Just ban them so we can all live in 'piece.'

Peace or pieces? Is that because you're gf ran off with one and left you in pieces?😃😃

Well she didnt run off with a Brit. They were all paying for sex with LBs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Looks like they trashed the place also, wonder where the owner is? Personally I would never had rented it to 5 guys asking for trouble, 

When my Thai ex wife used to rent our Bangkok condo short term, she had several rules. Couples, families, ladies and same sex couples were all fine. But no way were single males offered rental. Neither were Thais! She knew that Thais would bring all the family from upcountry and camp out ten people in two rooms. Never got our place trashed thankfully.

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Thumbs Up 2

54 minutes ago, Goat said:

Well she didnt run off with a Brit. They were all paying for sex with LBs

I believe in a post a while ago you said she did?

But must have been in Australia, that's where you are of course. 🦘🦘

Edited by roo860
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

https://br.ifunny.co/picture/australian-judge-rules-in-favor-of-husband-in-divorce-settlement-olt87CgZ8

Gives whole new meaning for the Rolf Harris song, Tie me Kangaroo down Sport. Suppose its a step up from a  ladyboy, the Sheila's must be rough in Oz.

Edited by roo860

15 hours ago, Dolf said:

Why did he take 3 back but only choose 1? Size contest?

Maybe he didn’t recognize the larger hands and thought he was in for a ride of a lifetime.. but instead maybe he realized he was instead going to be ridden! 🤠

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Keep Right said:

Why is it always the Brits? I have met some very nice British people but never in Thailand. It seems like the worst of the worst Brits come to Thailand.

The worst of most countries find their way to the worst parts of Thailand. Create the right environment and you'll attract the wrong sort of people.

• Like 1