Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

4 minutes ago, Social Media said:

Unapproved social media link has been removed along with some posts contravening the forums community standards

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Israel says these civilians were OUTSIDE of the safe or humanitarian area.  Others sources also report that, too.

So, if they were outside of the safe or humanitarian area, (and you believe the IDF and Israel), that makes it OK to kill and injure innocent civilians?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

So, if they were outside of the safe or humanitarian area, (and you believe the IDF and Israel), that makes it OK to kill and injure innocent civilians?

Civilians being killed in wars is one of the unpleasant aspects of wars .

There's not much that can be done about that 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Why is it okay for Hamas to kill innocent civilians and hold them hostage? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Especially when the Israelis tell the refugees to move to a safe place and F bomb the <deleted> out of the place! Not the first time during this war! 

PBS is an acceptable news channel? 

Israel continues bombarding Gaza, including places it told Palestinians to evacuate to

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/israel-continues-bombarding-gaza-including-places-it-told-palestinians-to-evacuate-to

• Like 1

Israel's operation in Rafah doesn't cross US red lines - White House

Mr Kirby was also questioned about an Israeli air strike and a resulting fire that killed at least 45 Palestinians at a tented camp for displaced people on Sunday.
Israel has said it believes the fire could have been caused by weapons stored in the vicinity by Hamas exploding.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv22pl9p212o

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

How long are you guys going to make apologies for Israel when they do war crimes? 

The double standard and hypocrisy  hurt Israel more than, and especially when their supporters consequently continue making apologies for every mistake they do and for obviously war crimes.

How long are you going to keep going in circles and ignore the link I provided with quotes from the Whitehouse

What war crimes are you talking about here?

John Kirby likens Israeli airstrike that killed civilians to US bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan: ‘We did the same thing’

WASHINGTON — White House spokesman John Kirby defended Israel amid international outrage after an airstrike reportedly killed dozens of civilians in the Gaza Strip — saying the US military “did the same thing.” “We have conducted airstrikes in places like Iraq and Afghanistan where, tragically, we caused civilian casualties,” he said — adding that the US responded the same way as Israel in the aftermath.

“We owned up to it, we investigated it, and we tried to learn from it to make changes,” Kirby said at Tuesday’s regular White House briefing.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/us-news/john-kirby-likens-israeli-airstrike-that-killed-civilians-to-us-bombings-in-iraq-afghanistan

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

How long are you going to keep going in circles and ignore the link I provided with quotes from the Whitehouse

What war crimes are you talking about here?

John Kirby likens Israeli airstrike that killed civilians to US bombings in Iraq, Afghanistan: ‘We did the same thing’

WASHINGTON — White House spokesman John Kirby defended Israel amid international outrage after an airstrike reportedly killed dozens of civilians in the Gaza Strip — saying the US military “did the same thing.” “We have conducted airstrikes in places like Iraq and Afghanistan where, tragically, we caused civilian casualties,” he said — adding that the US responded the same way as Israel in the aftermath.

“We owned up to it, we investigated it, and we tried to learn from it to make changes,” Kirby said at Tuesday’s regular White House briefing.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/us-news/john-kirby-likens-israeli-airstrike-that-killed-civilians-to-us-bombings-in-iraq-afghanistan

Thank you for using my terminology going in circles!

So, if Usa used Napalm, burned down villages in Vietnam, it should excuse Israel's crimes? 

Oh my, no wonder this world is status Q, and again it proves the double standard, and why we are losing out against the 3. world. It has all to do with the situation we are standing with both feet in today.

Today's world is changing faster with social medias influence, and challenging our standards, our wealth based on our dominance, making countries we do not want to associate with, continue to make stronger bonds, and slowly win the information and propaganda war! It is as simple as that what we are facing the next decades.

It is okay to think, and see the reality of our actions, our thoughts about right and wrong, and also see how it influence our position now, and future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

So, if Usa used Napalm, burned down villages in Vietnam, it should excuse Israel's crimes? 

Oh my, no wonder this world is status Q, and again it proves the double standard, and why we are losing out against the 3. world. It has all to do with the situation we are standing with both feet in today.

Today's world is changing faster with social medias influence, and challenging our standards, our wealth based on our dominance, making countries we do not want to associate with, continue to make stronger bonds, and slowly win the information and propaganda war! It is as simple as that what we are facing the next decades.

It is okay to think, and see the reality of our actions, our thoughts about right and wrong, and also see how it influence our position now, and future. 

No problem, its your favorite response so I decided to beat you to it this time.

Lets not be silly though about Napalm to burn villages and people, that's a little extreme except for Hamas of course. They are used to burning people alive with intent. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Especially when the Israelis tell the refugees to move to a safe place and F bomb the <deleted> out of the place! Not the first time during this war! 

That wasn't deliberate though , you are attempting to gave a false account of events . 

Israel accidently hit a tent , you are falsely claiming that it was deliberate 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That wasn't deliberate though , you are attempting to gave a false account of events . 

Israel accidently hit a tent , you are falsely claiming that it was deliberate 

It is not me who says it was with intention, read the news from accepted trustworty channels. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No problem, its your favorite response so I decided to beat you to it this time.

Lets not be silly though about Napalm to burn villages and people, that's a little extreme except for Hamas of course. They are used to burning people alive with intent. 

The problem, none of the previously wars stabilized the world, it made it worse or as it always have been. 

One terror attack is enough to invade and kill innocent civilians have been accepted to long, and for doesnt solve the problems. We know that now, still that is the only tool we know and use. 

Once more middle east is at fire, 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Hummin said:

It is not me who says it was with intention, read the news from accepted trustworty channels. 

In your post , you made it sound like it was a deliberate bombing . 

Sounds like Israel targeted two Hamas members and something on the ground exploded (Hamas bombs ?) killing civilians 

• Like 1

Just now, Hummin said:

The problem, none of the previously wars stabilized the world, it made it worse or as it always have been. 

One terror attack is enough to invade and kill innocent civilians have been accepted to long, and for doesnt solve the problems. We know that now, still that is the only tool we know and use. 

Again you are giving a misrepresentation of events .

Israel are targeting Hamas and Israel are not targeting civilians 

What should happed to the Oct 7 terrorists ?

Should they be held accountable for their actions or just be allowed to get a way with it ?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hamas should have thought about that before it started it. They can stop it today if they wanted to. Of course you could talk nicely to Hamas and say pretty please, give up the hostages and give yourselves up. 

Edited by Bkk Brian

43 minutes ago, Hummin said:

How long are you guys going to make apologies for Israel when they do war crimes? 

The double standard and hypocrisy  hurt Israel and the west more than anything else,  especially when their supporters consequently continue making apologies for every mistake they do and for obviously war crimes. 

The little respect we had left in the 3. World, slowly have degraded  day by day the longer Israel continues their revenge like they have done until now.

Not revenge, Hamas has vowed to carry on these barbaric attacks and I'm sure you'll Agree none of us want that do we? Israel has no choice, the ball is in the terrorists hands.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Israel hasn't committed any war crimes though .

Once again, you are mispresenting the facts . you are making a habit of misrepresenting facts 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Not revenge, Hamas has vowed to carry on these barbaric attacks and I'm sure you'll Agree none of us want that do we? Israel has no choice, the ball is in the terrorists hands.

Still we going in circles, because this war is not because of on singel terrorist attack. Even we go back decades, those incidents is because of massive destablilazing in the erea, so? How to proceed? 

I have said before there is two solutions, both parts have to start from zero, or one part have to be zeroed, and obviously both parts work hard to accomplish the last scenario, but as long one part is stronger than the other, the other part win the media and propaganda war. 

As said before, both parts is responsible for this war! And again, sad to see once more terrorism being rewarded. 

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel hasn't committed any war crimes though .

Once again, you are mispresenting the facts . you are making a habit of misrepresenting facts 

I think Im done with that question, and wait and see how to world will judge when all this is over. Im sure you understand, there is no war without war crimes from both parts or side of the alliances, never been 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As said before, both parts is responsible for this war! And again, sad to see once more terrorism being rewarded. 

Once again , you  misrepresenting the facts .

Hamas are responsible for this war .

Had they not invaded Israel , then there wouldn't be a war 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think Im done with that question, and wait and see how to world will judge when all this is over. Im sure you understand, there is no war without war crimes from both parts or side of the alliances, never been 

Do you even know what a war crime is ?

Sounds like you don't know what a war crime is 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Still we going in circles, because this war is not because of on singel terrorist attack. Even we go back decades, those incidents is because of massive destablilazing in the erea, so? How to proceed? 

I have said before there is two solutions, both parts have to start from zero, or one part have to be zeroed, and obviously both parts work hard to accomplish the last scenario, but as long one part is stronger than the other, the other part win the media and propaganda war. 

No only one part is responsible for this war.

"Guterres stresses Palestinian grievances don’t justify October 7 massacre"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

This war is most certainly because of the 7/10 attack on Innocent Israeli civilians and why you chose to deny the absolute obvious event is only known to you. You have a terrible habit of plucking dates out of mid air that suits your agenda, without the Palestian attack none of this would be happening.

Your second paragraph is totally gibberish!

Both parties are not responsible for this war, the blame solely lies with the Hamas terrorists for without 7/10 none of this would be happening, why do you find it so difficult to comprehend this.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

In years to come, our grandkids will ask," grandad, why did people allow this to happen? "