Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel and its supporters often leverage accusations of anti-Semitism to deflect criticism, silence dissent, and rally international support for their policies and illegal actions.

Its just those opposed to Israeli that keep going on about "not being an anti Semite" though without even being accused 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We/You do not know that though

That is just what you think /Hope .

Turkey was one an allie , but now not .

Saudi is still an allie and Saudi is in course to making peace with Israel 

Just waiting for the current war to end 

Whybdo you think I hope that? It will be suicide for us to pray for such scenario!

It is a difference from intellectually realize what is wrong in this world, to pray or hope for the enemy to win, and take our position.

As everything in the world involving humans, it is all about pushing to the limits, until it breaks, and try again

I understand the consequences as status q if Israel is wiped off the map, same as I understand the reality of the importance of Ukraine winning the war, even I blaim Nato to be to aggressive in their development in former Soviet countries. It is just common sense.

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Whybdo you think I hope that? It will be suicide for us to pray for such scenario!

It is a difference from intellectually realize what is wrong in this world, to pray or hope for the enemy to win, and take our position.

As everything in the world involving humans, it is all about pushing to the limits, until it breaks, and try again

I understand the consequences as status q if Israel is wiped off the map, same as I understand the reality of the importance of Ukraine winning the war, even I blaim Nato to be to aggressive in their development in former Soviet countries. It is just common sense.

Saudis biggest threat and enemy is Iran /Hezbollah/Hamas/Yemen

USA and Israel have no desire to attack and take over Saadia Arabia

That's what Saudi Arabia side with USA/Israel

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Saudis biggest threat and enemy is Iran /Hezbollah/Hamas/Yemen

USA and Israel have no desire to attack and take over Saadia Arabia

That's what Saudi Arabia side with USA/Israel

Nothing I wrote indicated I believe thats an option. Saudis have an option to bond closer with Putin and Russia, china, India, african and south american countries. They already have good relations with India and China. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel and its supporters often leverage accusations of anti-Semitism to deflect criticism, silence dissent, and rally international support for their policies and illegal actions.

Nonsense, you have outed yourself more times than enough times of being anti-Semitic, it is all catalogued remember.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes! Yes! Yes! As I've noted before in the past, "Semite," which is the base term in "antisemitism," refers to BOTH Jews and Arabs (and some others), but the term "antisemite" is now used only to mean "anti-Jew(ethnic)." 
Semite noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

Indeed, and I have often noted that the antisemites, in the strict sense of the term, are often Ashkenazi Jews (ethnically from Eastern Europe and actively involved in the establishment and development of Israel), who tend to look down on the Sephardic Jews (ethnically from the Middle East).

• Thanks 1

Love this vid, how drones have transformed terrorist hunting. The IDF send them into a building first. In this one they spot some Hamas hiding waiting to ambush the IDF, the looks on the faces of the Hamas fighters as they spot the drone spotting them in the rooms, a new meaning to caught on camera, hilarious :cheesy:

The full vid which includes that added footage of the IDF then entering the house is here:

IDF releases drone footage of Hamas gunman waiting to ambush troops in Khan Younis

The IDF releases footage captured by a drone showing a Hamas gunman waiting to ambush troops inside a building in the Hamad Town residential complex in Khan Younis.

The gunman, after being spotted, was killed by troops of the elite Egoz commando unit, the IDF says.

The IDF wrapped up its operation against Hamas in the Hamad area earlier this week.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-releases-drone-footage-of-hamas-gunman-waiting-to-ambush-troops-in-khan-younis/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Nothing I wrote indicated I believe thats an option. Saudis have an option to bond closer with Putin and Russia, china, India, african and south american countries. They already have good relations with India and China. 

None of those Countries pose a threat to Saudi .

The only Country that poses a threat to Saudi are Iran and its proxies

There is the line of thought that Iran are Shia Muslim and Hamas are Sunni Muslim 

Arch enemies and that Iran deliberately chucked Hamas Sunni Muslims  under the bus   in Hamas war with Israel .

I am awaiting to hear what Donald Trump says about it all , to make it all make sense

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

None of those Countries pose a threat to Saudi .

The only Country that poses a threat to Saudi are Iran and its proxies

There is the line of thought that Iran are Shia Muslim and Hamas are Sunni Muslim 

Arch enemies and that Iran deliberately chucked Hamas Sunni Muslims  under the bus   in Hamas war with Israel .

I am awaiting to hear what Donald Trump says about it all , to make it all make sense

Seriously 👏🍺🙊

6 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Indeed, and I have often noted that the antisemites, in the strict sense of the term, are often Ashkenazi Jews (ethnically from Eastern Europe and actively involved in the establishment and development of Israel), who tend to look down on the Sephardic Jews (ethnically from the Middle East).

Right, so Anti Semites are all Jews , and non Jews who have an agenda against Jews are not actually Anti Semites , because Anti Semites are Jews ?

Right ee Ho 

So its Jews who are Anti Semitic ?

Have I go that correct ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Love this vid, how drones have transformed terrorist hunting. The IDF send them into a building first. In this one they spot some Hamas hiding waiting to ambush the IDF, the looks on the faces of the Hamas fighters as they spot the drone spotting them in the rooms, a new meaning to caught on camera, hilarious :cheesy:

The full vid which includes that added footage of the IDF then entering the house is here:

IDF releases drone footage of Hamas gunman waiting to ambush troops in Khan Younis

The IDF releases footage captured by a drone showing a Hamas gunman waiting to ambush troops inside a building in the Hamad Town residential complex in Khan Younis.

The gunman, after being spotted, was killed by troops of the elite Egoz commando unit, the IDF says.

The IDF wrapped up its operation against Hamas in the Hamad area earlier this week.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-releases-drone-footage-of-hamas-gunman-waiting-to-ambush-troops-in-khan-younis/

Why would you think a video of a man who is about to be killed "hilarious"? Can't you see how horrible that is? 

And though it doesn't make a difference to the deranged nature of the video, this man was presumably armed and set to defend the invasion of his homeland by the IDF. He was not a "terrorist," at least not in this video. And I'll bet you won't even admit to who the real "terrorists" are in this episode. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Why would you think a video of a man who is about to be killed "hilarious"? Can't you see how horrible that is? 

And though it doesn't make a difference to the deranged nature of the video, this man was presumably armed and set to defend the invasion of his homeland by the IDF. He was not a "terrorist," at least not in this video. And I'll bet you won't even admit to who the real "terrorists" are in this episode. 

Agree on the pleasure part, but to be earnest, Palestinians is now at a point where they should overthrow Hamas, if not years ago!

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Right, so Anti Semites are all Jews , and non Jews who have an agenda against Jews are not actually Anti Semites , because Anti Semites are Jews ?

Right ee Ho 

So its Jews who are Anti Semitic ?

Have I go that correct ?

No, as usual, you do not have that correct.

The term "antisemite" SHOULD mean someone who is against (anti) Semites (both ethnicities of Jews and Arabs). 

So, an "antisemite" could be ANYONE who hates Jews OR Arabs OR both. And, it could be a Jew who hates Arabs OR an Arab who hates Jews. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Agree on the pleasure part, but to be earnest, Palestinians is now at a point where they should overthrow Hamas, if not years ago!

But, in this video, there is no evidence that this man who is about to be killed is a member of Hamas. I agree it's likely he is, but he could be just some regular citizen who wants to protect his family from the IDF invasion.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

This was because Neeranam asked you a question and you just responded with a question of your own. You do that often, and it seems to imply (as I've posted before) that if someone else (or some other country) has done something wrong in the past, it's okay for you (or Israel) to do something wrong now. I'd prefer it if you would, as I do, just answer the question with a "yes" or "no," and then give an explanation if you think it's warranted. 

Bait ignored.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

He was killed not because he was defending his homeland but for the horrific acts of barbarism in Israel, the Israelis are keen for such attrocities never to recur again. The only way to stop a recurrence of these attrocities is to do what they are doing.

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

No, as usual, you do not have that correct.

The term "antisemite" SHOULD mean someone who is against (anti) Semites (both ethnicities of Jews and Arabs). 

So, an "antisemite" could be ANYONE who hates Jews OR Arabs OR both. And, it could be a Jew who hates Arabs OR an Arab who hates Jews. 

You can make up the meanings of words to suit your agenda .

Words can mean anything you want them to mean , but that's your own personal choice though and everyone else knows that words mean .

But you are welcome to have your own personal dictionary or what words mean

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

But, in this video, there is no evidence that this man who is about to be killed is a member of Hamas. I agree it's likely he is, but he could be just some regular citizen who wants to protect his family from the IDF invasion.

He could be an IDF soldier being killed by a Hamas drone ?

He could be a Ashkenazi Jew being killed by a Sephardi Jew for being pro Hindu ?

He can be anything you want him to be 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sometimes being smart, saves lives. The overwhelming force against any resistance left, is suicide. 

Time to let down weapons, and let the world deal with the aftermath. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

He was killed not because he was defending his homeland but for the horrific acts of barbarism in Israel, the Israelis are keen for such attrocities never to recur again. The only way to stop a recurrence of these attrocities is to do what they are doing.

He was in Gaza, in his homeland. He was not committing horrific acts in Israel, and there is no way for the IDF to know if he did, at least if they killed him as described. 

Can't you see that videos like this of someone about to be killed are just like the videos of the people killed and hostages taken on Oct 7?  You thought those were horrible. Why, then, would you think one like this is "hilarious"?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Sometimes being smart, saves lives. The overwhelming force against any resistance left, is suicide. 

Time to let down weapons, and let the world deal with the aftermath. 

Yes, I agree, but that applies to both sides.

2 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, I agree, but that applies to both sides.

We know what Israels plan is, they will install their own muppet government and rebuild the infrastructure, and create new order. Israel is not going to leave once more. 

There is no more two state solutions 

Edited by Hummin
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

He was in Gaza, in his homeland. He was not committing horrific acts in Israel, and there is no way for the IDF to know if he did, at least if they killed him as described. 

Can't you see that videos like this of someone about to be killed are just like the videos of the people killed and hostages taken on Oct 7?  You thought those were horrible. Why, then, would you think one like this is "hilarious"?

There is .

The IDF have photo recognition technology and they may have identified him as being  member of Hamas .

Israel knows who Hamas are 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There is .

The IDF have photo recognition technology and they may have identified him as being  member of Hamas .

Israel knows who Hamas are 

Yes, I believe the IDF "knows" every male over 11 in Gaza is Hamas and deserves to be shot.

• Sad 1

Yes, I believe the IDF "knows" every male over 11 in Gaza is Hamas and deserves to be shot.

Once again, bringing Children into the equation for no reason at all .

Are you suggesting that the person in the video was 11/12 years old ?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again, bringing Children into the equation for no reason at all .

Are you suggesting that the person in the video was 11/12 years old ?

No, I'm suggesting that the IDF will kill almost every male they encounter and then claim they were Hamas. 

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

"spot the drone spotting them in the rooms, a new meaning to caught on camera, hilarious"

That's why

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"spot the drone spotting them in the rooms, a new meaning to caught on camera, hilarious"

That's why

Again, a video of a man who is defending his home from invading IDF and is about to be killed, or a woman who has been taken hostage is not "hilarious." They are despicable.  

• Agree 1