Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Maybe the poster wants to stay on topic and adheres to the request to stop giving history lessons ?

Do you consider the continual citing of the events of Oct 7 also a "history lesson"? This conflict, of which this "war" is just the latest episode, has been going on for at least 80 years.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That will never happen, the Palestinians will never accept Israel as a neighbour .

The only chance Israel has of living in peace is the the Palestinians to no longer be there 

80 years of them causing trouble, they need to be evicted as they are problematic neighbours

That is the only solution and hopefully a final solution to the Palestinian problem

I', sad to say that everything you've said above seems to be true, but if you trade around the terms "Palestine" and "Israel," I'm also sad to say that seems to be true, too.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I', sad to say that everything you've said above seems to be true, but if you trade around the terms "Palestine" and "Israel," I'm also sad to say that seems to be true, too.

Israel would have accepted a Palestinian state .

I doubt that they will now though, not after the last terror attack 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OMG really ?

Why hasn't this been previously been mentioned ?

I will contact Reuters and tell them about this news , this breaking news could be World headlines tomorrow .

Stop Press : This isnt the first Israeli/Arab war 

The World needs to know about this breaking news 

No need to contact any of the news media. They all know this. It's just some on this topic that think all this began on Oct 7, 2023.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel would have accepted a Palestinian state .

I doubt that they will now though, not after the last terror attack 

They have never accepted a Palestinian state. At least they have been seizing parts of it continually over the past 70 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

No need to contact any of the news media. They all know this. It's just some on this topic that think all this began on Oct 7, 2023.

No, no one thinks that the conflict began on Oct 7 th 

You are wrong about that .

You seem to be stuck on the very basics .

For the umpteenth time .

This war began on October 7 th and there were pervious conflicts before that .

Why cant you understand that ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

They have never accepted a Palestinian state. At least they have been seizing parts of it continually over the past 70 years.

Israel did accept a Palestinian  state .

Israel agreed to a Palestinian  state in 1948 , Palestinians  rejected it 

Again , you are stuck on the basics 

58 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

That's a bad argument. If you accepted that line of reasoning, you could blame Israel for the Oct 7 attack by saying they shouldn't have allowed an open-air concert so close to the border with Gaza. 

What are you on? 

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, no one thinks that the conflict began on Oct 7 th 

You are wrong about that .

You seem to be stuck on the very basics .

For the umpteenth time .

This war began on October 7 th and there were pervious conflicts before that .

Why cant you understand that ?

I understand that, of course. I bring it up all the time. You were the one complaining about a "history lesson." 

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel did accept a Palestinian  state .

Israel agreed to a Palestinian  state in 1948 , Palestinians  rejected it 

Again , you are stuck on the basics 

Yes, the "basics" are that Isreal has been seizing Palestinian land since 1949...

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:
1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

That's a bad argument. If you accepted that line of reasoning, you could blame Israel for the Oct 7 attack by saying they shouldn't have allowed an open-air concert so close to the border with Gaza. 

What are you on? 

My remark was in reference to your post blaming the killing of "human shields" on Hamas. The IDF is the group that is killing them. Hamas did put them there, but so did the Israelis allow the concert near the border with Gaza. I'm not blaming Israel for that, but if you use the same argument as you do about "human shields," you could.

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Deputy Knesset speaker Nissim Vaturi from the ruling Likud party wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter, that Israelis had one common goal, “erasing the Gaza Strip from the face of the earth.”

They are on course, thanks to the USA, who vote against ceasefire, provide the IDF with $billions and make the weapons that IDF use to reach their goal. 

Not a good time to be an Israeli or Yank. Shame on you. 

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You wish.

No, I like most human beings with no skin in the game, want peace and a fair resolution. 

You are biased, because if your ethnicity, nationality and religion. 

• Agree 2

My remark was in reference to your post blaming the killing of "human shields" on Hamas. The IDF is the group that is killing them. Hamas did put them there, but so did the Israelis allow the concert near the border with Gaza. I'm not blaming Israel for that, but if you use the same argument as you do about "human shields," you could.

The festival goers were not put in the location to act as human shields and their festival was nothing to do with any war or conflict .

Hamas use Human shields in schools and hospitals .

The festival attendees were not put on site to act as Human shields

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

They are clutching at the only straw they have. Sad actually. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No, I like most human beings with no skin in the game, want peace and a fair resolution. 

You are biased, because if your ethnicity, nationality and religion. 

With your numerous anti sematic comments , you do seem to have an agenda against Jews

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Good point. Not so much human shields but like flies, baiting Hamas. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Your remarks as often make very little sense, your remarks are often a smokescreen to deflect the real blame from the terrorists to the Israelis, are you actually trying to blame the Israelis when it is Hamas that are using Gazans as human shields. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Good point. Not so much human shields but like flies, baiting Hamas. 

The October 7 th terror attacked was organised long before the festival was organised , so your claim that Hamas were provoked by the festival cannot be true , because Hamas would have carried out the attack anyway 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

The kids in schools and the doctors, workers, and patients in hospitals were not put there by Hamas to act as human shields. 

The "doctors, workers and patients" are more often than not likely the terrorists themselves. 

• Sad 1

The kids in schools and the doctors, workers, and patients in hospitals were not put there by Hamas to act as human shields. 

That's right, its the Hamas terrorists who went into the schools and hospitals and that is what caused the kids and doctors to become human shields . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The October 7 th terror attacked was organised long before the festival was organised , so your claim that Hamas were provoked by the festival cannot be true , because Hamas would have carried out the attack anyway 

First of all, I never claimed Hamas was provoked by the festival (although I suspect they were). I never claimed the festival was the reason for the attack. I never blamed Israel for allowing the festival to take place next to the Gaza border. 

What I did do, explaining that for the THIRD TIME, was to show you that your argument blaming Hamas for the deaths of their "human shields" was faulty, and I used the festival as an example of that faulty reasoning. 

And, yes, I know Hamas had been planning this attack for a long time, and there is evidence that Israel ALSO knew about it. I think the festival was just an easy target when the attack did come. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The "doctors, workers and patients" are more often than not likely the terrorists themselves. 

This is more faulty reasoning. If that were true, they could not be called "human shields." They would just be the actual "terrorists." 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That's right, its the Hamas terrorists who went into the schools and hospitals and that is what caused the kids and doctors to become human shields . 

I agree, and I hope you will also agree it was the IDF that KILLED the "human shields," not Hamas. 

• Agree 1