Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

I have noted you are the biggest, most consistent poster to my informative threads.

Post count doesnt replace knowledge though.

Me having both is a plus though, and I thoroughly enjoy showing you up for what you are............😉

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

If I thought like the OP’s Thai friends, I would conclude all Aussies are…what’s the word down under…dumbass bogans

A fair assessment it would be generally speaking.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I have disagreed with you at times, but here you're right on. Having knowledge of other countries is definitely a plus, as you can't really know a people unless you've lived amongst them.

That is true if you can speak their lingo.

Just now, Goat said:

You still havent figured it out though.

Who wants too, you bring me daily enjoyment in one way or the other, for instance, my first post on this thread now has 20 likes...........😉

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dolf said:

This is true, most farangs can't speak more than 10 words.

What are you up to now bignok? 5 or 6?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think it's true. I don't think very many foreigners attack women. I think for most of us it's just not our style. I do hear a lot of stories about domestic abuse perpetrated by Thai men, whether or not it's true I really have no idea. I have no first hand accounts of this thankfully. And I don't know any guys that beat on their women here or elsewhere, thankfully. 

Regardless of who's doing it, it doesn't get much lower than beating on a woman. 

Edited by spidermike007

16 minutes ago, Goat said:

You still havent figured it out though.

You are talking to an old guy who lives in the middle of nowhere. You can't expect too much.

• Confused 1

Farang's reputation for attacking Thai women in Thailand.

To our defence.

we are in Thailand,  When the urge to attack comes, hard to find anything but Thai. 

Personally, I would love to mix it up. But hey! those are the brakes. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dolf said:

This is true, most farangs can't speak more than 10 words.

I see you, among others that post here, think they know what "most" farangs do. You do realize how many farangs there are in the world right? How many do you really actually know? My guess would be far below what the average  do by the time they are 73, which is 80,000. Since you are 50, I would guess maybe 55,000. And meeting them isn't knowing them, at least as far as their foreign language vocabulary. This is out of a population of maybe 4 billion non Asians worldwide. This means those 55,000 are but 0.001375% of that population, but you'll have to subtract most of those because you again, don't know them well enough to know what languages they might speak. So, wouldn't you say that you don't really know what most farangs do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I see you, among others that post here, think they know what "most" farangs do. You do realize how many farangs there are in the world right? How many do you really actually know? My guess would be far below what the average  do by the time they are 73, which is 80,000. Since you are 50, I would guess maybe 55,000. And meeting them isn't knowing them, at least as far as their foreign language vocabulary. This is out of a population of maybe 4 billion non Asians worldwide. This means those 55,000 are but 0.001375% of that population, but you'll have to subtract most of those because you again, don't know them well enough to know what languages they might speak. So, wouldn't you say that you don't really know what most farangs do?

80,000 what?

12 minutes ago, Dolf said:

You are talking to an old guy who lives in the middle of nowhere. You can't expect too much.

Who me........? 

Wrong yet again............:clap2:............😂

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That's how many people the average 73 year old meets in a lifetime.

What's the margin of error on most opinion polls?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Goat said:

But the Brit glassing the woman, the Swiss kicking and another bashing the woman, the kiwi spitting at the woman, the poor pregnant horse etc, 

I take note that for you woman and horse same same, but I'll remove this case from your list for the purpose of statistics. That leaves us with 4 cases out of approximately 300000 resident westerners plus hundreds of thousand tourists, so lets say a total of one million potential woman beaters. That is 0.0004%; we are race of maniacs indeed. Anyone got the Thai figures?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

I take note that for you woman and horse same same, but I'll remove this case from your list for the purpose of statistics. That leaves us with 4 cases out of approximately 300000 resident westerners plus hundreds of thousand tourists, so lets say a total of one million potential woman beaters. That is 0.0004%; we are race of maniacs indeed. Anyone got the Thai figures?

What is the domestic violence rate in Thailand?

Physical harm accounted for 22%, followed by suicides at 14%, sexual violence at 8.1%, and other forms of abuse at 3.5%. These findings reveal a troubling inclination towards severe violence within Thai families, a matter that the nation should address with urgency.Oct 5, 2566 BE
  • Thanks 1