You left them behind !!!

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Agree unusual for bar toilets to have room for more one person at a time.

Entertaining at least. Better than the usual biden v trump rubbish.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

I feel more sorry for you now 😭 , nearly 80yo your living in a govt  housing department studio flat in Perth , Western Australia by yourself!!! 

With no family support,we are your family mate ,if you need a caring ear I'm here !! 💜

Are you sick? Go and see a shrink. I am married for over 20 years 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

OP your Mum didn't teach you to mind your own business.

BTW what are you doing in LOS?

Mongering and asking rude questions. He should film the questions.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Stick to the mopping job, story telling isn't a calling

And he wanted to help people as a counselor/Phyciatric/therapist or whatever spin he put on it. I think he is an inmate.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat at a bar and watched hundreds of old farang  guys with Thai ladies .

I sat and stared at one guy ,late 60's tubby wearing a collared shirt ,shorts and sandals ,grey balding hair .

I could hear him shouting to another farang something about his ex wife 

I watched and studied him ,where are his family back home?

I thought ,wonder what his I presume ex wife be doing now?

he was gyrating with the young Thai lady laughing as she bent over dancing in front of him.

I started to think of this man's past as I sat staring at him , I wonder what his life was like 20 years ago back in farang land ,where his ex wife is ? His kids he had 

Then  he went to the bathroom in the bar .

I followed him ,he said hello mate in his British accent

I immediately followed with a "where is your ex wife?

Did you leave your kids?

The shocked look on his face as he stood washing his hands ,his lower lip was quivering stunned as a mullet 

The strangest thing he said which doesn't make sense was 

"Oh I didn't see this coming !" did she send you ?

I again repeated the question, " you left your ex wife didn't you "

You left your kids ! 

Then I walked out of  the bar ,he was still inside I presume quivering hands under the tap bent over looking stunned ,  stunned as a mullet that a complete stranger would say such a thing to him !!

Hard to describe the shocked look on his face in the face as he just went into a shocked look ,it went from a happy drunk *hello mate" to a look like this emoji 😳😳 the little thing I remember was after he was shocked his hands were not rubbing together under the tap ,he just stopped looking sideways at me bent over the sink shocked , funniest thing I ever saw 

My regret is not going back to my seat in the bar to see if he left that bathroom with tears in his eyes !

And I asked you the sad question too

If you live in Thailand Philippines Vietnam Cambodia etc now .....where is your REAL family ?

What happened? Did you leave them, did you have a life family kids years ago ? , such sadness 

What happened between you and your then wife to split up ?

Have you ever made contact with her again ?

Do your children who obviously would be if adult age ever forgive you ?

Do they still make contact knowing you left them and the mother behind ?

Does she know where you are nowadays 

You've outdone yourself with this one.

Struth fella, I'm overwhelmed by your empathy.

Get real.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I have only respect for you,your a older Australian man living in Thailand and I'm sure you have a past story to tell.

Because it's hit a raw nerve hasn't it 

You left them behind, I feel empathy for you I really do,your a older man living in Thailand with family you left behind , I would love to know the details if you would kindly share of your past 

I have a son in Australia, I will be staying with him for six weeks shortly. We talk on Whatsapp when we feel the need.

I have a Thai family here, and will miss them when I am in Australia.

If you are trying to fit me onto some Procrustean bed of guilt and past suffering, there isn't any. I am smiling at your faux sympathy.

Thailand is an economic choice for me. My standard of living is streets ahead of what I would have in Australia, which has become insanely expensive. You should know.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Thanks 1

I said "Where's your wife? Have you left them?" He rubbed is hands together and said, "Mind your own f*****g business!" Then he decked me. It brought tears to my eyes.🙂

Edited by Gandtee
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dolf said:

I think he made the story up

I hope he did.

Whatever the circumstances of this fellows past life:

1) it is none of his business, however shallow his new "love life" may appear.

2) do you want to be the spark that fired him up to jump from his condo balcony?

3) washing his hands?

I have only been married once, to a Thai. We divorced reasonably amicably a few years ago. I think that she now regrets that, as she enters her 50s, in fact I would probably take her back, if not as a wife, certainly as a "companion". I am now 66. I expect that by the time I am 75 (if God Willing I make it) that will be the case.

I went out last night, to dine at the restaurant where my daughter(a student) works part time as a waitress. I then went for a couple of beers in a bar, which serves as my local, where I sat and enjoyed the company of a lady I have a drink with most weeks.

If someone had tried that stunt on me in the toilets he would have left with a nosebleed.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I realise your not the smartest fish in the tank ....but we are talking about mature aged expats who left their own country leaving family behind .

As you don't fit into that category then it's senseless to post ,but you desperately wanted to be involved so we all notice you , you felt left out I know ,

.......and yes your only a boy at 47 !!😏

You are an ignoramus judging people and circumstances you know nothing about and then trying to preaching to others about a story you made up. This never happened and you know it .

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

more proof that you're an idiot

Not only that but the OP opened with being in thailand and now suddenly he's back in Australia. He's done this before and come to find out he posted about something that happened 10 or more years ago. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Not only that but the OP opened with being in thailand and now suddenly he's back in Australia. He's done this before and come to find out he posted about something that happened 10 or more years ago. 

Well his troll worked :cheesy:

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I did not realize the wages of a hospital cleaner are so good the OP can afford to flit between Australia and Thailand.

Pensioners do it why can't a cleaner?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dan O said:

this guy seems shady.

keep tabs. keep track of the inconsistencies. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I could really see it "hurt" him as he left his hands under the tap as he looked at me stunned ,it felt good for me 

hurting a stranger who you knew nothing about made you feel good?

maybe he spent years caring for a sick wife and when she died a couple of years ago he finally leapt from the depression and started enjoying himself... until he met you. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

My only regret was not staying in the bar to see what he was like after he left the bathroom.

Did he leave with sadness or tears ?

Did he go back to play dancing with the Thai bar worker?

more likely he went up to the 38th  floor tied  one end of a  rope round his  neck and the other to the balcony, slit  his  wrists and gently stepped off , whilst  squeezing the trigger of  his  gun on the way down...............  it wasnt the ex  wives that bothered  him

• Haha 1