Thai cops probe groping incident by foreign men in Bangkok

snoop1130

11 hours ago, 2long said:

Is 'probe' a good word to use in the headline?

My first thought as well

Will the probe be digit with or without gloves?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 2long said:

At the end of the day, there are lots of western men who come here and are unaware that this behaviour is normal in some places, but not others.

They apologised, but did it again... maybe they thought that they were ok to do it to different ladies, and they had no idea that this was not Nana Plaza.

The world of social media nowadays where someone does or says something wrong and is all of a sudden a wanted fugitive is quite worrying.

What about all the scams in bars and taxi drivers ripping people off?

That's "acceptable " thai behaviour.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

It is 2024, no more sexual objectivization can be tolerated by these female chauvinist pigs. 

Take back the night!

Thats those other places aint it! 🎉

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They insisted on pursuing the case to the fullest extent and requested the police to revoke the perpetrators’ visas or include their names on blacklists

Sure ...

He touched me ... revoke visa and blacklist ....

• Sad 1

Most times I walk the streets of Pattaya especially Soi 6, I do get groped a lot by the ladies.

I need to start getting offended when it next happens.

• Haha 2

At the end of the day, there are lots of western men who come here and are unaware that this behaviour is normal in some places, but not others.

They apologised, but did it again... maybe they thought that they were ok to do it to different ladies, and they had no idea that this was not Nana Plaza.

The world of social media nowadays where someone does or says something wrong and is all of a sudden a wanted fugitive is quite worrying.

What a load of boll#cks

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Some Thais , especially the ones why dislike farangs , will go now to places where farangs go and try to provoke them while filming it with their phone .

Just do the same to them , take out your phone and record them and their behavior .

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Some Thais , especially the ones why dislike farangs , will go now to places where farangs go and try to provoke them while filming it with their phone .

Just do the same to them , take out your phone and record them and their behavior .

100% she was milking the situation for all its worth for the camera.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

There is a way around this you know, DONT USE THEM! It's not rocket science!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Many men who walk down soi 6 Pattaya get their dicks groped by bargirls all the time. Should we start filming these bargirls and report them for sexual assault with the potential for give them a maximum penalty for sexual assault is imprisonment of up to 10 years, a fine of up to 200,000 baht, or both?

A man can't walk from one end soi 6 to the other without getting his dick groped by a few girls along the way. Again, it probably depends on how you look. Some might say they've never had their dick groped walking down soi 6.

As someone said before 'time and place' men walking down Soi 6 expect this behaviour from the girls it is well advertised

11 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Many men who walk down soi 6 Pattaya get their dicks groped by bargirls all the time. Should we start filming these bargirls and report them for sexual assault with the potential for give them a maximum penalty for sexual assault is imprisonment of up to 10 years, a fine of up to 200,000 baht, or both?

A man can't walk from one end soi 6 to the other without getting his dick groped by a few girls along the way. Again, it probably depends on how you look. Some might say they've never had their dick groped walking down soi 6.

I'd hazard a guess and say there are very few western men that walk up or down Soi 6 without knowing what Soi 6 is all about and on the hunt for what it's all about. 

56 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The juvenile 'reporters' at The Thaiger think their school humour is funny. Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

I think schoolboy humour is funny too.

5 minutes ago, 1happykamper said:

Hands up men who have been groped by ladies and ladyboys while strolling around Beach Road! 

too many times to count!

so does this class as sexual harassment?

are we now all victims/survivors?

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1