How Much of a trumper are You?

If you are right that he did "nothing in terms of reducing illegal immigration to the US", which is debatable,  then therefore Biden has been actively increasing illegal immigration which is unacceptable and majority Americans agree. 

19 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

If reducing legal immigration into a nation of immigrants is a goal in itself is another question..

Pay attention, I said illegal immigrants not legal immigration. 

21 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

About your border wall, he promised that Mexico would pay for it. What happened to that?

The funding was not granted unfortunately, I don't think anyone expected Mexico to pay for that

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, tmax said:

If you are right that he did "nothing in terms of reducing illegal immigration to the US", which is debatable,  then therefore Biden has been actively increasing illegal immigration which is unacceptable and majority Americans agree. 

Pay attention, I said illegal immigrants not legal immigration. 

The funding was not granted unfortunately, I don't think anyone expected Mexico to pay for that

My comment about legal immigration was a rethorical question..

We can agree, that something needs to be done about the border situation, and you would hope Congress could be above partisan politics and personal ambition and come together to find a solution, but there is a slim chance for that, as they are more toxic and divided than ever.. 

My point is however, Trump already had 4 years to fix the problem, he didnt fix it, thus he has already proven he is not the man for the job.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Excogitator said:

My point is however, Trump already had 4 years to fix the problem, he didnt fix it, thus he has already proven he is not the man for the job.

He had made so bad staff choice who all worked against him. And the entire Washington bureaucracy was working against him as well.

I can remember the time under Trump vs. now. I would say, Trump is the last hope for the world to save us from eternal darkness.

Trump's biggest flaw is, he's a total Zionist.

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, KhunLA said:

biden either dead or Amendment 25 invoked.

harris presidency ... seriously, you have to ask ?

A Harris Presidency would be intolerable - just imagine, colour, a woman, liberal views, people having voted for her (on Bidens ticket, but in the clear knowledge that she was in the frame). The Trumpofascists would have a meltdown with or without the orange <deleted> gibbon still being around!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

He had made so bad staff choice who all worked against him. And the entire Washington bureaucracy was working against him as well.

I can remember the time under Trump vs. now. I would say, Trump is the last hope for the world to save us from eternal darkness.

Trump's biggest flaw is, he's a total Zionist.

You must really miss Uncle Adolf and his gang!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I'm not a US citizen, so I have no skin in the game, but I hope Trump wins. The never-Trumpers provide endless entertainment.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/9/2024 at 8:02 PM, Excogitator said:

Could those same people name a single (factual) thing Biden had done that they did not approve of?

If you listen to fox, newsmax and other rightwing propaganda-outlets, they love to criticise Biden, but there is very little of substance or even truth to their claims, and it mostly boils down to slander, lies and insults..

Meanwhile, in the realm of reality, we have consistently strong jobs growth, rising GDP, and markets at record highs. They have even managed to tame inflation, which has been trending down for over a year now. Pray tell, what is so wrong with that?

Rut-row..."Consumer prices rose 3.5% in March compared to a year ago, accelerating markedly from the previous month and reversing some of the progress achieved in a two-year fight to cool inflation, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data showed."

Inflation surged higher in March, reversing some progress made in cooling prices (msn.com)

14 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

I'm not a US citizen, so I have no skin in the game, but I hope Trump wins. The never-Trumpers provide endless entertainment.

I assume you are living in isolation. US - the mad brute on it's last breath - and their masters currently forcing global wars on us everywhere. America First politic means no wars in former Soviet republics anymore and no mass Arab immigration where nobody will remember or forced to forget why they are arriving in the EU to live on welfare in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Excogitator said:

My comment about legal immigration was a rethorical question..

We can agree, that something needs to be done about the border situation, and you would hope Congress could be above partisan politics and personal ambition and come together to find a solution, but there is a slim chance for that, as they are more toxic and divided than ever.. 

The border was largely under control when Trump left office. The Biden administration opened the borders, and has let in millions of illegal aliens intentionally. Here's just one example: 

The Florida Gateway: Data Shows Most Migrant Flights Landing in Gov. DeSantis’s Sunshine State (cis.org)

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

I assume you are living in isolation. US - the mad brute on it's last breath - and their masters currently forcing global wars on us everywhere. America First politic means no wars in former Soviet republics anymore and no mass Arab immigration where nobody will remember or forced to forget why they are arriving in the EU to live on welfare in the first place.

Dude - I'm living in Thailand and don't give a sh*t - nothing is going to change, so just relax and watch the show.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, JensenZ said:

Dude - I'm living in Thailand and don't give a sh*t - nothing is going to change, so just relax and watch the show.

Oh, nothing changes for you? Oh, right, you're living in isolation, as I said.

I am paying triple the amount for electricity in Germany because the US in an act of war attacked our pipeline and decided to go all in vs. Russia. We got 1 million Ukrainians living on welfare (additionally to the 5 million muslims) in Germany while the Germans who work get taxed by 50%. Soon, the muslims from Gaza who don't want to get slaughtered will arrive in Germany as well. Thank you, everybody!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Rut-row..."Consumer prices rose 3.5% in March compared to a year ago, accelerating markedly from the previous month and reversing some of the progress achieved in a two-year fight to cool inflation, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data showed."

Inflation surged higher in March, reversing some progress made in cooling prices (msn.com)

Grasping at straws are we?

It was expected to come in at 3.4, it came in at 3.5..

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:16 PM, James105 said:

People will vote for Trump as he is not Biden...

Was that one in the self-assessment? If not, then it should be.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given the OP's opinion of Trump, is this some sort of joke thread, or baiting, or suchlike? I doubt the OP is looking for something to change his mind about Trump over.

Change his mind? He's pointing out how illogical and misinformed the orange ones followers are.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Low gas prices?

They would still have been low if not Trumps paymaster Putin had gone on a genocidal rampage in Ukraine..

how has Putin effected US petrol prices?

• Confused 2