What can/should be done about the yaba crisis in Thailand?

jvs

Pump up the prices.

When there's a drug on the market that cost 30 - 50 - 80 Baht (or what ever) a hit, then it is a problem. Because 99% of population can afford be high all day everyday. Pump it up to 500 / 1000 Baht a hit and problem will be gone.

So focus on related corruption, trafficking etc. etc. etc. to pump up the price.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, ericthai said:

please tell me how do you pump up the price, it's not like the government can tax it..

also a tablet last I heard was now about 5 baht, or less.  I heard low as 3 baht, this is what I heard as I dont buy it so dont really know, but for sure not 30+ baht.   

My misses came home last week and complained the price was down to 20bht a tablet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Need to bring back the life & death sentences for distribution, dependent on amounts.  Countries that stick to them, without the revolving door prisons seem to have less drug problems.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Need to bring back the life & death sentences for distribution, dependent on amounts.  Countries that stick to them, without the revolving door prisons seem to have less drug problems.

whats the drug situation like in philippines with duterte's "I will shoot and kill you" anti-drug campaign?

• Agree 1