Joe Biden Is Now Beating Donald Trump With Republican Pollsters As Well

Social Media

The House Committee on Small Business subpoenaed the Small Business Administration on Tuesday over what it says is a lack of transparency on alleged efforts by the Biden administration to funnel resources to a key swing state to register voters in a move they say could be unconstitutional.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Well thanks for the link. He also said that Trump lie his way out of things and nearly the same age as Biden and Trump's  supporters don't live in reality. That gotta hurt. 

I’m not saying that Biden can’t contribute to society, he just shouldn’t be president," Stewart added before saying that Trump is able to lie his way out of things and that his supporters don't live in reality despite being nearly the same age as Biden, according to THR. 

One of the reasons that polls are so worthless is that there are factors other than public opinion that impact the vote in November. 

For example, in Nevada, the combination of the Harry Reid organization and the SEIU labor unions has a significant impact on Dem voter turnout. Even if the polls are tight, Dem voter turnout is usually higher than expected.

In Virginia, the vast number of Federal employees who  vote is significant.

The number of abortion initiatives on the ballot in swing states will be large, and this will drive turnout.

Joe Biden lived in Scranton, Pennsylvania and gets a big turnout there.

Rather than public opinion, voter turnout is important, and it's hard to know the turnout factors this early in the race.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, retarius said:

Someone needs to cancel this thread or put a new headline. There are many recent polls that can be referenced without giving a false message...not many of them show Biden leading in a head to head with Trump. 

Many daily results and the reality it is tied, not Rasmussen as they are right wing known for being an outliner.

The Hill, http://elections2024.thehill.com

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, impulse said:

Bad news for Biden, who knows that Michigan's Muslim voters will be a key in November.

Those Muslim voters must be thrilled by Trump's statement on Israeli conduct of the Gaza war 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Perhaps inquisitive, I mean, an orange man, with a dodgy hair doo, wearing a red ball cap, that feeds his guests McDonald's, who wants to be President, has got to be worth a gander and a laugh..........:stoner: 

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

When Trump was indited. It has reversed.   Polls change as it represents today's. 

Where did you learn how to read English, Hoss?? In Thailand?Screenshot_2024-05-12-09-52-35-083_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.17ae1d133fae0a10b968a62cac9ba8c6.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps inquisitive, I mean, an orange man, with a dodgy hair doo, wearing a red ball cap, that feeds his guests McDonald's, who wants to be President, has got to be worth a gander and a laugh..........:stoner: 

I don't care if his hair is purple. He plans on using the military to round up these 11 million illegals infesting the USA and deport. I take it you are another one of these non US citizens here with nothing better to do than butt into US affairs . The US does not need any more Mexicans. BTW. News: 3 missing surfers in Baja California, Mexico.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, morrobay said:

I don't care if his hair is purple. He plans on using the military to round up these 11 million illegals infesting the USA and deport. I take it you are another one of these non US citizens here with nothing better to do than butt into US affairs . The US does not need any more Mexicans. BTW. News: 3 missing surfers in Baja California, Mexico.

3 Surfers, 1 American and 2 Australian murdered and bodies recovered from a well.

Supposedly over confronting bandits trying to steal their vehicles tires.

• Like 1