Fox News anchors

12 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

It's not "anger" that calls out "stupidity"...   And I quote:  "After Sean and Tucker the latest star is Walters and after observing him for a while I started to wonder: Do they grow them near area 51 or clone them?"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Proper grammar and spelling much like their fact gathering is not the liberals go to... it's more about how they feel.

Imagining someone is not from the US is beyond you?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

Was Wolf Blitzer Fox or CNN? I can't remember. That was a long time ago.

But one thing I remember is the tone of his voice was the same no matter what he was talking about.

He could spit out the news about bombs going off and children being killed and then 5 minutes later talk about the weather with the same tone of voice. 

Like a robot. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

All "news" is propaganda.  Always has been since the beginning of time, regardless of the ideology of those espousing the "news".

I often go down deep rabbit holes in a quest for the "truth". It never fails to surprise me how evil those in charge of the world (and that means every elected politician, every unelected bureaucrat, and media and corporate bosses) really are, and always have been.

Because if there were a few honest ones with humanity's interests really at heart, we wouldn't be living in the current dystopia, with worse to come.

Maybe that's why I've become a lapsed atheist. :coffee1:

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1