Trump Pledges to Cut Federal Funding for Schools with Vaccine Mandates

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To the poster that gave me a confused emoji, do you think I should be forced to get something injected into my body that I do not want?

Do you support dictatorship?

Do you believe propaganda?

I believe that to protect the herd, you put the cattle in squeeze cages and drench them or inject them with the vaccines needed to protect both them and the other cattle from the known dangerous diseases that are killing them.

I'm okay with that for other outbreaks when the herd members are already showing signs of mental deterioration similar to "Mad Cow" disease that prevents them from understanding the importance. It's the same reason you were vaccinated when you were young.

I also note that there is a Venn diagram that shows people who don't believe the COVID-19 vaccines were needed or efficacious and the people who have zero problems with taking complete body autonomy from women when it comes to their pregnancies. That Venn diagram is a circle.

• Agree 2

I never agree with Trump, but I think Covid was a huge overreaction that largely affected the obese, elderly and sick. forcing the entire population to vax is a mistake. the US lost 1/3 of 1% of the weak and frail, that's natural, survival of the fittest. if you want to live than try putting some effort into health and longevity instead of making everyone vax. I'm for polio and measles vax but covid doesn't belong in those ranks.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

The advice of the 'experts' in the UK was a disaster. I doubt we will ever fully recover from the effects of the lockdowns. Children lost two years of schooling, perfectly fit people were forced to stay at home. In one instance two elderly ladies were arrested for sitting next to each other on a bench in the open air in a park. That was the kind of regime we were living under. Not remotely a Trump fan but I think there is something worth listening to in what he says on this subject. 

The 'Expert' in the UK who advocated not vaccinating children with MMR vaccine was struck off the UK medical register. He moved to the USA and plays the system he is now a multi millionaire in the USA promoting non vaccination and selling goods from his website. Making money from the stupids. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paul Henry said:

He is already responsible for over one millon unnessesary Covid 19 deaths through his lies and denialism. In the next breath he will bragg about how he had the Covid 19 vaccine developed in record time and without him we would still be waiting for the vaccine. LOCK HIM UP. "REAL MEN WEAR DIAPERS SO DO BABIES." We know he is not a real man!

From the recent past:

Trump renews praise for Covid vaccines, 'one of the greatest achievements of mankind'

Trump was booed by an audience in Dallas on Sunday after revealing he got his Covid booster shot.

Dec. 23, 2021

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump praised the efficacy of the coronavirus vaccines in a new interview just days after being booed by an audience for revealing he received a Covid booster shot.

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind," Trump told conservative commentator Candace Owens in an interview on Wednesday. While Trump has expressed opposition to vaccine mandates, he has long taken credit for the vaccines developed on his watch.

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good," he said in the interview, referring to the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson shots.

(more)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-renews-praise-covid-vaccines-one-greatest-achievements-mankind-n1286551

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thanks 1