Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

Just now, pomchop said:

Will Trump come up with some BS excuse as to why he will refuse to debate as it is all so unfair and proceed to whine like a five year old?

or

Will a debate be live streamed from a Trump jail cell?

So the deal is no audience and mike gets cut when your time is up....neither of those will put donnie in a good mood.  It's all so unfair.

that's weird it was Trump that made an emphatic call for debates. Biden responded after being possessed by the spirit of Eastwood, he would do it. Especially if he can control the venues. It is really too bad that RFk won't be able to be there as both sides mad sure of that.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Will be interesting ... to see if Biden thinks fast enough ...

But somebody should tell him to get a new haircut ... this " tail of a duck " style makes him look old ...

Duck Tails | Downeast Thunder Farm

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Doubt Trump can stay awake? Bidenn I am sure will have had his resting time.

there are only so many times they can take. Him out and return him to the cryogenic chamber.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, neeray said:

This will be a great chance once again for Trump to show off his LACK OF debating skills and etiquette. Hopefully they will debate some real issues and it's not just another debate where Trump descends to insults and over-talk.

I couldn't care less about his debating skills; I just want to see Biden humiliated.

On the other hand, if Biden is destroyed in the debates it would be likely for him to be replaced and that might ( depending on the new candidate ) be enough for the Dems to win.

Sooooo, I half want Trump to win and half to lose.

I'd still like to see Biden humiliated, so perhaps 60% for Trump to destroy Biden and 40% for Trump to lose, but not by too much.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I hope they talk about support for Israel. Then hopefully some of the people who say they won't vote for Biden because he sends the bombs will realize that Trump would send even more bombs. 

Do you think the Gaza conflict will still be going in November? If it doesn't stop soon I think all the Gazans will be dead by then.

I don't think anyone that would vote for Trump will change their minds because of that. Biden and Trump are pretty even on israel, so that cancels out.