Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

Possibly the highest rated TV show in USA ever.

Love how the Dems are afraid of Fox News. Guess they want to toss some ratings to CNN. They need it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh look you’re triggered.

No Im in the pool on my phone. Done scanning Trump threads to put your 2 pence in to support your obsession.

Triggered. Cant wait till November hahahahah

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

I thought Trump was being charged and will not be able to be POTUS - ROFLOL 🤣

Obviously Biden and the Dems realise that tactic has failed, so now they are trying another angle.

Nothing will save Biden - Trump will destroy him in a debate, as long as the debate is fair and resonable.  Meaning the questions are not like -  'So tell us Trump, why did you pay money to that hooker to shut up?"  OR  "So tell us Joe, how were you able to achieve such great economic and social growth in USA over the last 4 years, despite the decimation made by your predessesor."

Trump under-estimated Biden last time and was far too arrogant and aggressive.  I am sure this time around he will listen to his advisers and behave a lot less aggresively - and not like he did when debating Clinton et al - which is what he did last time he debated Biden.  Maybe Biden's camp is thinking Trump will be far too aggressive and arrogant to an old frail man, and Biden will get the 'sympathy' vote. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

He’ll struggle to stay awake.

To be true - I think both of them will 🙂

Maybe this will be a battle of the 'injections' and who has the better ocktail mixer 😄

• Like 1