Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

45 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Fox has been sued and lost a lot of money for lying, so its credibility is questionable.

Not to the millions in its audience.

I know, I know, brainwashed rascist deplorables clinging to god and guns. What would Lenin do?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you think the Gaza conflict will still be going in November? If it doesn't stop soon I think all the Gazans will be dead by then.

I don't think anyone that would vote for Trump will change their minds because of that. Biden and Trump are pretty even on israel, so that cancels out.

Lots of people criticize Biden because of his support of Israel. Some of them say they won't vote for Biden because of that.

In principle I understand that they don't want to support "Biden's war" but "Trump's war" would be even worse.

I am pretty sure the Israel/Palestine conflict will go on for many many years.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Lots of people criticize Biden because of his support of Israel. Some of them say they won't vote for Biden because of that.

In principle I understand that they don't want to support "Biden's war" but "Trump's war" would be even worse.

I am pretty sure the Israel/Palestine conflict will go on for many many years.

Many many decades and then some.  

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you think the Gaza conflict will still be going in November? If it doesn't stop soon I think all the Gazans will be dead by then.

I don't think anyone that would vote for Trump will change their minds because of that. Biden and Trump are pretty even on israel, so that cancels out.

All Gazans will be dead?

If you actually believe that you're even more beyond the pale than I thought.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting, I guess they will be getting Biden out of the basement and into the shower. Biden will be all drugged up for this debate to keep him awake somewhat senile. Best to keep all obstacles away from the podium so old Joe will not trip over them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Instead of every one going off the rails and up in arms,just let the debate happen and comment after

about the performance and not before.

Just like the Tyson -Paul fight,wait and see.