Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Since Trump never reads, absolutely refuses to read, is not particularly intelligent, is semi senile, and has absolutely no grasp of the issues, Biden should have no problem whipping his butt. Miley Cyrus could whip his butt in a debate, so bring it on baby. 

Biden may be able to hold his own in a debate about ice cream, but he's well and truly screwed if they ask him about inflation, the border, the cost of housing and health care for "newcomers", multiple wars on his watch, Israel (or Palestine- he loses on both), Afghanistan, the Biden family business, mortgage rates and home affordability, the cost of gas, credit card debt (or national debt), or cannibals.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

While we all want to see them debate, I seriously doubt it will change anybody's mind who to vote for.

Everybody has already made their minds up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Trippy said:

While we all want to see them debate, I seriously doubt it will change anybody's mind who to vote for.

Everybody has already made their minds up.

I agree and believe voter turn out in the swing states is the whole of it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You actually think Trump could answer coherently any of those questions?  Seriously?  That's funny....555555.

Let's compare records...  Under Trump, 1.4% inflation, no invasion at the border, no wars in Ukraine or Israel, cost of gas around $2 a gallon, cost of a buying/financing a new house around 30% lower than today...

And not a single cannibal story...  But there were mean tweets.  Which are so much worse than the specter of WW3 and nuclear annihilation.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, neeray said:

This will be a great chance once again for Trump to show off his LACK OF debating skills and etiquette. Hopefully they will debate some real issues and it's not just another debate where Trump descends to insults and over-talk.

That's fine. Trump should just let Brandon mumble his way into the usual incoherent  mess.

A good start would be for him to repeat the "inflation was at 9% when I came in" lie, again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, impulse said:

Let's compare records...  Under Trump, 1.4% inflation, no invasion at the border, no wars in Ukraine or Israel, cost of gas around $2 a gallon, cost of a buying/financing a new house around 30% lower than today...

And not a single cannibal story...  But there were mean tweets.  Which are so much worse than the specter of WW3 and nuclear annihilation.

No eats at all. His corruption is the not the same as Biden's, who makes billions for the war machine. 

Biden stirred things up in the Russia Ukraine and funds Genocide in Gaza. 

He is owned by the Israel lobby. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You actually think Trump could answer coherently any of those questions?  Seriously?  That's funny....555555.

Is this some kind of weird joke? 

Do you really think Biden is more coherent than Trump? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I thought Trump was being charged and will not be able to be POTUS - ROFLOL 🤣

Obviously Biden and the Dems realise that tactic has failed, so now they are trying another angle.

Nothing will save Biden - Trump will destroy him in a debate, as long as the debate is fair and resonable.  Meaning the questions are not like -  'So tell us Trump, why did you pay money to that hooker to shut up?"  OR  "So tell us Joe, how were you able to achieve such great economic and social growth in USA over the last 4 years, despite the decimation made by your predessesor."

Trump under-estimated Biden last time and was far too arrogant and aggressive.  I am sure this time around he will listen to his advisers and behave a lot less aggresively - and not like he did when debating Clinton et al - which is what he did last time he debated Biden.  Maybe Biden's camp is thinking Trump will be far too aggressive and arrogant to an old frail man, and Biden will get the 'sympathy' vote. 

Cris  bag of donuts Chrisy wont be there 

coaching Trump on how to debate biden,thats a good thing!

I have mix feelings on the debate ! I would like to see Kennedy there!

Jake Tapper is a Dem shill !

I have to wait to see what the American First Consensus is,before I can form a opinion.

I’m sure this thread will be around for a few weeks!

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Keep Right said:

Interesting, I guess they will be getting Biden out of the basement and into the shower. Biden will be all drugged up for this debate to keep him awake somewhat senile. Best to keep all obstacles away from the podium so old Joe will not trip over them.

Betcha when joe mumbles negativity ,

Trump comes back with biden

showering with his daughter!

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

That's best saved for son Hunter. But, yes joe will be fully spiked with go juice. That you can count on.

I have a secret for you: Biden has been drugged with "go" juice for many years. That's why he can ride a bicycle, while Trump can't even walk 18 holes of golf.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Biden may be able to hold his own in a debate about ice cream, but he's well and truly screwed if they ask him about inflation, the border, the cost of housing and health care for "newcomers", multiple wars on his watch, Israel (or Palestine- he loses on both), Afghanistan, the Biden family business, mortgage rates and home affordability, the cost of gas, credit card debt (or national debt), or cannibals.

Read that VICTOR DAVIS HANSON 

TWEET ! He nutshells biden’s career .

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

31 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

That's best saved for son Hunter. But, yes joe will be fully spiked with go juice. That you can count on.

Surely Cocaine in the WH will be mud slinged in the conversation debate.

another biden low .

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

Read that VICTOR DAVIS HANSON 

TWEET ! He nutshells biden’s career .

Also highly recommended David Feldman "Why Republicans are so stupid". 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, nauseus said:

That's fine. Trump should just let Brandon mumble his way into the usual incoherent  mess.

A good start would be for him to repeat the "inflation was at 9% when I came in" lie, again.

Or His sons business dealings with China lie , from the last debate!

• Confused 2