Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

49 minutes ago, rabas said:

Bad news => worse.  Bloomberg

image.png.4d59d8444b29a7c7aa2e29905a5aec24.png

For reference
image.png.1d9475690d2d237de8b656260afd5d32.png

maybe that's why he called in Modi, India was a good customer for discounted price crude

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a fan of Starmer UKs new PM, but have to say well done on this

"Russia vows to retaliate if UK allows Kyiv to strike its territory with Storm Shadow missiles after Starmer insisted 'it is for Ukraine to decide' how to use the long-range weaponsW

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13619421/Russia-vows-retaliate-UK-allows-Kyiv-strike-territory-Storm-Shadow-missiles-Starmer-insisted-Ukraine-decide-use-long-range-weapons.html

Maybe he will be wartime PM

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Seppius said:

Not a fan of Starmer UKs new PM, but have to say well done on this

"Russia vows to retaliate if UK allows Kyiv to strike its territory with Storm Shadow missiles after Starmer insisted 'it is for Ukraine to decide' how to use the long-range weaponsW

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13619421/Russia-vows-retaliate-UK-allows-Kyiv-strike-territory-Storm-Shadow-missiles-Starmer-insisted-Ukraine-decide-use-long-range-weapons.html

Sounds like that is what you want. Ask someone actually been in one if it's a good idea.

Lots of people die in a war, and lots of destruction happens as well. Do you want that on the British people?

Starmer insisted 'it is for Ukraine to decide' how to use the long-range weapons

Another reason to regret his win. I despise warmongers, and this is what warmongering looks like IMO. When Russia retaliates against Britain will he be sending what is left of the British army to go die in Ukraine?

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, stevenl said:

Agree with you that certain things are better not said.

But claiming he's a numpty that doesn't understand the reasons for this war? Good to see we have an anonymous poster on a Thailand forum who knows better.

Try reading what I actually said before telling us what you think I said. I never said he didn't understand. Do you understand what "It's like" means in context?

IMO he's a war monger that will never be a combatant himself ( he'll be miles and miles behind the lines ), and IMO warmongers are numpties ( being polite ).

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

From what I can tell, the Russians counter-attacked in Vovchansk and rescued their soldiers.

I hope they didn't, but let's wait for definitive information.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

today: 64 F-16 arrived in Ukraine

in a week or so we will hear from Ruzzian trolls : "we destroyed 72894 F-16 !"

I obviously made the numbers up, but you get the gist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1