After Nearly a Decade of Trump, America is Fatigued and Anxious

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I have seen enough of it to not see it as a nothing burger. Trump is getting the masses ready for his dictatorship, by any means necessary, plain and simple.

The Bad Orange Man himself uses the media to stay in the lime light 24/7, and the media just report what he says and does. He’s going to be the GOP presidential candidate, so what he says and does is far from irrelevant.

If you want to complain about irrelevant crap and nothing burgers: how about the GOP screechers in the House who have been trying to impeach Biden? How long has that been going on now? And how’s that going? 

Oh, I agree. The whole "Impeach (insert Democrat here)" thing is ludicrous.

But back to the video in question. I am waiting for the fact checkers to get ahold of it and dig into the truth of what it is.  

There will be no Trump dictatorship. He'll probably be dead before his second term is over. Same as Biden if Joe wins. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

I have seen enough of it to not see it as a nothing burger. Trump is getting the masses ready for his dictatorship, by any means necessary, plain and simple.

@Hanaguma

Now I have seen the video  and completely agree it's a nothing burger

@rudi49jr Trumps dictatorship 

whilst you are living under Bidens :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

There will be no Trump dictatorship. He'll probably be dead before his second term is over. Same as Biden if Joe wins. 

If you think that is the case, we all ought to be very concerned about who they choose to run with them as their vice president. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

If you think that is the case, we all ought to be very concerned about who they choose to run with them as their vice president. 

Absolutely.  I am hoping the GOP picks someone normal. VP Pence was a great pick.  Humble, personable, a bit country boy charming.... he would have been fine as an interim President. That is why I am hoping for Doug Burgum as the pick.  

The Democrats are stuck with Kamala Harris, a total disaster. That is another reason why voting for Biden is fraught with danger.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The Democrats are stuck with Kamala Harris (as VP), a total disaster. That is another reason why voting for Biden is fraught with danger.

My choice would be Pete Buttigieg. In fact, he would be my first choice for the next president, but for obvious reasons, I know his nomination will never occur. :sad:

Just now, WDSmart said:

My choice would be Pete Buttigieg. In fact, he would be my first choice for the next president, but for obvious reasons, I know his nomination will never occur. :sad:

Yeah. Too young and too white.  The 'base' of the Democratic party would go mad if Kamala were spurned for a white dude, even though he is gay.  These days, the power of the gay is waning.  

I think Wes Moore would be a viable candidate in the future. Seems bright and has leadership qualities.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Sorry I don't see a video there..did you save a copy of it ? I have not seen the video or have a copy.

If you read many of the links in the above posts you will find many references to the links on the internet, including mine. Check them out and save both the link and the video that you want.

I don't save any videos that I have no interest in, and that includes any political videos.

16 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If you read many of the links in the above posts you will find many references to the links on the internet, including mine. Check them out and save both the link and the video that you want.

Yes I have now seen the video on youtube that @Hanaguma  posted

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has paraphrased Hitler.

So has Mel Brooks:

That's because you were taken in by
 that verdampter Allied propaganda.
 Such filthy lies. But nobody said
 a bad vord about Winston Churchill,
 did they? Oh no, Vin Vit Vinnie!
 (he gestures V for victory)
 Churchill, vit his cigars and his
 brandy and his rotten paintings.
 Couldn't even say Nazi. He would
 say Narzis, Narzis. Ve vere not
 Narzies, ve vere Nazis. But let me
 tell this, and you're getting it
 straight from the horse, Hitler vas
 better looking than Churchill, he
 vas a better dresser than Churchill,
 had more hair, told funnier jokes,
 and could dance the pants off
 Churchill!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

I remember the first time I heard the idiot speak thinking, he's no chance of ever becoming president. How wrong I was and what does that say about the, what was it......74 million? American's who voted for him? Whatever, it was a lot

I think he smokes weed and can't tolerate it.........."its all a witchhunt", "I'm the most persecuted President in history" - Paranoia for sure.

I've heard 7 year olds talk more sense.

Let's say that I agree with everything that you say about Trump. The question then is why 74 million US citizens voted for such a man, rather than Hillary, such a fine example of the Washington elite establishment? Why was he elected and not her? Could it be that millions of Americans hate Washington ( or her ) so much that they would vote for such a man?

Perhaps nothing illustrates the arrogance of the Dems so much as that they have done nothing to improve their own <deleted> establishment, and put up a befuddled geriatric that can barely walk unaided, and needs a teleprompter to know what to say as candidate for POTUS. Even worse is that they have included Harris in the selection, and does anyone think she would make a good POTUS?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

21 hours ago, nattaya09 said:

40 months of Biden has fatigued the American public far more than the the decade of media driven hyperbole and fabrication created to feed their Trump obsession

EXACTLY... 

One poll, released Wednesday, finds a majority of registered voters are planning to stay put this summer. Their reason? Money.  

Of the 55% who are not going away, 73% don’t have enough money to do so, while 15% don’t have the time.  

In 2010, the last time the question was asked, just half of voters who weren’t going away said it was a money issue (51%) while 20% blamed a lack of time.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tug said:

Naa Biden has many achievements think like infrastructure drug prices renewing the economy you know real things not cartoon nfts sleeping in court quoting Nazi stuff making a big circus every were he goes like trump hope that helps doubt it though 

And think of this for the middle class American... 

The poll, released Wednesday, finds a majority of registered voters are planning to stay put this summer. Their reason? Money.  

Of the 55% who are not going away, 73% don’t have enough money to do so, while 15% don’t have the time.  

In 2010, the last time the question was asked, just half of voters who weren’t going away said it was a money issue (51%) while 20% blamed a lack of time.

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And think of this for the middle class American... 

The poll, released Wednesday, finds a majority of registered voters are planning to stay put this summer. Their reason? Money.  

Yea it’s been horrible those terrible terrible figures heck who wants to have the strongest economy on the planet or help seniors get the medicine they need …or who would want to help keep kids out of poverty who needs infrastructure meh…or computer chips heck who needs the tools to move towards renewable energy meh….much much more important to snivel about not having enough money for vacation……obviously sarcasm alert

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The Democrats are stuck with Kamala Harris, a total disaster. That is another reason why voting for Biden is fraught with danger.

If Ms. Harris were to become President it wouldn't bother me too much. People grow into these positions thrust on them mostly I'm thinking of Truman.

Sh*t happens.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1