“Labubu” Tattoo for Wealth Gains Goes Viral

webfact

Reminds me...   I wonder what my Beanie Babies and my Yu-Gi-Oh cards are worth?

I still remember when it seemed that half the items on EBay were Beanie Babies and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and some were going for eyewatering bids.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

BANGKOK, May 21 (TNA) – The “Labubu” craze shows no signs of slowing down in the art toy world, with prices continuing to soar. It has now even entered the magic tattoo realm, following a viral Labubu yantra tattoo meant to attract wealth.

A TikTok user shared an image of a Labubu yantra tattoo with inscriptions on a woman's arm. After posting it on social media, it sparked widespread discussion and debate online.

Master Am Sripromyan and Master Seeharach Muanyan, the owners of the post, revealed that they have been tattooing yantras for over 20 years with thousands of Thai and foreign customers.

It started when their daughter liked Labubu, so they had the idea of turning Labubu into a completed yantra design. Seeing others do it online, they incorporated the Labubu shape into a money bag yantra pattern with unique inscriptions based on their teachers' traditional spells, though not specifically about Labubu.

Full story: TNA-MCOT 2024-05-21

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Looks beautiful when you're 80 yo

• Haha 1