Foreigner Poses as Immigration Officer, Assaults Pump Attendant

webfact

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

The news reporter says he is, but the police are tracing the number plate to identify the guy?

I thought that strange too. In the video they said a police report was made. Facial recognition? Maybe the cops are familiar with the guy and told the reporters he was English. Just a wild guessing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Why knock us British......?

What is your passport, just to get your perfect picture.....?  🤔

So, slowly slowly Londonman. We barely know each other, and you are asking me for sensitive information. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

48 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Pump attendants are waaay above white foreigners on the social ladder here - even the Burmese pump attendants are higher than whities.  Both however are a million miles away from the elevated position of nigh untouchability of the good Maj Gen.

yeah right not even close. Besides the criminal lowlifes basically every white person has higher social status and is richer. Those guys earn what like 8,000/month? it's not even close.

35 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Pump attendants are waaay above white foreigners on the social ladder here - even the Burmese pump attendants are higher than whities.  Both however are a million miles away from the elevated position of nigh untouchability of the good Maj Gen.

I disagree about the Burmese, highly discriminated against here. 

2 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Very generally speaking, based o my observation over a decade:

Germans - crimes that involve being naked and making asses out of themselves, sometimes get in trouble for being arrogant complainers

Brits - violent drunk hooligans, will try to fight locals, other falangs and/or water buffalo. The worst of all blue collar segments world wide

Americans - ignorance of the world often gets them into trouble with cultural aspects, with an occasional true homicidal psychopath appearing in the news

Aussies - too dumb to really get noticed and more often than not make the news because they Darwin'd themselves to death in some sort of stupid manner. 

Russians - a less harmless combination of Brits/Aussies with equally bad sense of fashion

Chinese - criminal behavior at buffets and often annoying, but otherwise harmless. More of a danger to themselves.

Japanese - the best tourists on earth.

Koreans - goofy, keep to themselves, not really noticeable

Indians - the only crimes they commit are not using deodorant and overhaggling/cheapassing.

Malaysians - better/more sophisticated Indians minus the BO problem

Africans - 80% drug dealers/freelance hos

Scandinavians - pretty chill and relaxed when they're not kicking locals in the back, can get a bit too "Viking" when drunk but seem to keep actual bad physical behavior in check

French - the "real" French tourists/expats are pretty cool. The diversity hire passport holder are a menace to everyone.

You say Russians are less violent than aussies and Americans you must have your head in the sand in the last 6 months many people have been shot, beaten up and killed by drunken Russians, the Russians are working illegally and do not care about the laws, every other day they are being arrested,, so wake up

Germans - crimes that involve being naked and making asses out of themselves, sometimes get in trouble for being arrogant complainers

Brits - violent drunk hooligans, will try to fight locals, other falangs and/or water buffalo. The worst of all blue collar segments world wide

Americans - ignorance of the world often gets them into trouble with cultural aspects, with an occasional true homicidal psychopath appearing in the news

Aussies - too dumb to really get noticed and more often than not make the news because they Darwin'd themselves to death in some sort of stupid manner. 

Russians - a less harmless combination of Brits/Aussies with equally bad sense of fashion

Chinese - criminal behavior at buffets and often annoying, but otherwise harmless. More of a danger to themselves.

Indians - the only crimes they commit are not using deodorant and overhaggling/cheapassing.

Scandinavians - pretty chill and relaxed when they're not kicking locals in the back, can get a bit too "Viking" when drunk but seem to keep actual bad physical behavior in check

French - the "real" French tourists/expats are pretty cool. The diversity hire passport holder are a menace to everyone.

And what have you learned about the behavior of our gracious hosts over the last decade? 

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Another crazy, nutjob foreigner that's escaped from Pattaya. 

?'. 😂

So all this crazy foreigners like this one, the swiss one in Phuket, the russian women in Phangan and many others lately all escaped from Pattaya to cause trouble in other provinces around Thailand?

3 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

I've noticed an inability to integrate into other cultures, thinking there is only American culture, which I've never understood. 

Other countries pretty much agree, ..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

And how many Thais stab, shoot, fight each other every day?

Thais are non-confrontational. Foreigners, especially Europeans and North Americans are confrontational.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Captured on CCTV, the man, who had a large build, was seen walking directly towards the attendant, slapping his face and engaging in a scuffle.

That’s an interesting Immigration Officer outfit? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Just pulling your chain with that one tbh. 

I thought so, Thai don't like Burmese because of the war -  similar to Scotland and England, Russia and Ukraine, or US and Iraq/Vietnam/Gaza/etc.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On loan from Potty-ya #EscapeFromPattaya 🤣 Udon Thani (and Korat) are quickly turning into expat destination settlements... it was just a matter of time before these foreigner's acting badly reports become more frequent.

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Another crazy, nutjob foreigner that's escaped from Pattaya. 

Who's going to guess nationality, Germany maybe!!!!! 

I read yesterday a member asking 'Why's it always Germans?'. 😂

So sorry for the pump attendant, getting a measly 300 baht daily wage and have to deal with foreign freaks. 

Just waiting for the Brit-bashing to begin. 

1 minute ago, mancub said:

Such a general misconception.....like Thais value "consideration for others" and Land of Smiles.

I assure you Thai people practice indirect communication style, like many other Asians. I've worked here for 39 years, trust me. 

There is something in Thai culture called Greng Jai, google it. 

There are 13 Thai smiles, hence LOS, goggle it. 

Are you a Yank?

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, kaneko86 said:

So all this crazy foreigners like this one, the swiss one in Phuket, the russian women in Phangan and many others lately all escaped from Pattaya to cause trouble in other provinces around Thailand?

I could be wrong, I just assumed because we have so many crazy foreigners here. 

I've had many conversations over the years from different members in Isaan and other areas of Thailand saying only good things about their foreigners in their region. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

And how many Thais stab, shoot, fight each other every day?

exactly ....   I would say probably at least 3-4 stabbings, many fights,  and 2-3 shootings everyday somewhere in Thailand.

but you won't ever hear about those from the Thais or media.  Thais can do no wrong remember ....

only big misunderstandings  :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1