Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

4 hours ago, Seppius said:

That Facebook video is them on their way out to party, look at the sky, just gone dusk. Absolutely no way they would just walk away from a beating like that as if nothing was happening, It's still a mystery

The altercation was at 5 pm, when there is plenty of daylight. 

The video is at dusk, and car headlights are turned on.

7 hours ago, sambum said:

"If it is so much better in UK I wonder why you're here???"

Not another? - Yawn!

Another one who is not capable to give a proper answer. Pathetic!😵‍💫

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, DonniePeverley said:

The guy in the blue shirt really got away with it. He giving it the big one earlier on, even pushing that guy out - but when then it all kicked off he quickly 'sobered up' and suddenly wanted peace. 

Yes  wondering if he was with those guys  if so quite the friend.

10 hours ago, jts-khorat said:

"won the fight"?

This is exactly the stupid, stupid attitude that creates a murder case out of a drunken bar brawl.

For both the bouncers as the punters, this evening sure ended differently than they had planned beforehand, so no winners on any side. Albeit I hope the guy getting his head kicked in will recover and have a story to tell, namely how many more years the bouncer will be in prison (no high hopes for either outcome, after seeing the latest articles).

Not stupid at all it's reality . It would have been 3 on 3  and maybe they wouldn't have been kicked in the head.  He sure was active before the fight.      They aren't going to prison   and they have engaged in this behavior before.

21 hours ago, Hummin said:

Quality tourists in soi 6?

Sorry, never been to soi 6, but quality tourism or tourists doesn't strike my mind, 

So we agree - right? Thailand does not get a lot of 'quality tourists' unlike what the Junta TAT and now PT TAT claim is the case. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

So we agree - right? Thailand does not get a lot of 'quality tourists' unlike what the Junta TAT and now PT TAT claim is the case. 

You won't see quality tourism in Pattaya at large for many good reasons. They staycation in upscale enclaves/5 stars in areas like wongamat. Not sure if that's going to be enough to float the boat here or not for all the development?

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, we don´t. We just have to show respect to them, as we also need to do to people in our home countries. You seem to come here with thought like all high chip on shoulder foreigners and think you have to walk on egg shell. Pathetic!

That's a good thinking! So move it, and save the culture of your own country, enough to do.
Lecture your country fellows, appearing not caring too much about “your” culture. Maybe they're stupid, or just too lazy. 
Or even better, all those, who are disrespecting it. Have fun! Lol

Instead of acting the "Besserwisser, Oberlehrer", about a culture which is not yours anyway, just to bash citizens of origins you don't like!

Btw, Thai authorities dealing with foreigners, who are breaking the law, like they do. Without asking for your opinion,
or the opinion of all these other pathetic, wannabe assimilated “blacklist-deport-jail-” them parrots.
Owning the competence, importance, and influence of a rice bag, which fell down from a shelf, somewhere in SEA.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sambum said:

I've been on here /ThaiVisa for many years (8 years longer than you) and am peed off with comments like yours that don't even deserve an answer as the replies have been given many times before. Pathetic Apologist!

Wish I could give your comment more than one like 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You are apparently not able to read. And subsequently not capable to give an answer. That's pathetic but happens often to the bottom part of society. Good luck😵‍💫

You seem to have great difficulty in choosing a descriptive

adjective other than "pathetic" in your replies to posts - that in itself is pathetic! And accusing people of not being capable of giving an answer when it would appear that they are far more capable than you are of posing an original question! 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, sambum said:

I've been on here /ThaiVisa for many years (8 years longer than you) and am peed off with comments like yours that don't even deserve an answer as the replies have been given many times before. Pathetic Apologist!

8 minutes ago, sambum said:

I'm here for 2 decades already. Just as information.

But it's a fact that's impossible for you to give an answer.

What is the reason? Lack of education? 

If someone does have a different opinion you will not talk to him?

You are strange, indeed.

I'm not sure if you can manage to fit in any society. Again: Good luck. 

If you need advice I'm here for you.🙏

• Confused 3

Just now, sambum said:

You seem to have great difficulty in choosing a descriptive

adjective other than "pathetic" in your replies to posts - that in itself is pathetic! And accusing people of not being capable of giving an answer when it would appear that they are far more capable than you are of posing an original question! 

Wrong again. It's not an accusation. It's just a fact that I didn't get an answer. You got it now??? 🙏

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Everyone knows that you aren't allowed to criticise anything about Thailand unless everything about your home country is perfect. Even then, if you choose to live in Thailand, it by default means that you must find it better than your home country, therefore you aren't allowed to complain about it.  🙄

It's incredible the way that some people view the world, especially when something so clearly and objectively bad is being discussed.

"Everyone knows that you aren't allowed to criticise anything about Thailand unless everything about your home country is perfect." 

"You can not be seeerious, man!"

• Thumbs Up 1