Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

Just now, Pattaya57 said:

I just watched this cctv video and it's pretty damning for the security guards. The first violence is when a guard physically throws the black shirt guy out of the bar (he appeared to be trying to calm everyone down). Cctv is very clear the guard agressively followed the white shirt guy outside who tried to push him away. Guard then clearly threw the first punch.

The guy in the grey t shirt gets inbetween both parties, seems to be trying to calm the situation down?

Watched the video and my first thought was where were the police?  The Thai man kicking the Brit should be chaged with attempted murder, or murder if the man dies.   Security personnel need proper training.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Just normal people most of them , I have seen many  family's and couples there on the rare occasions I have visited.  You on your own admission have never been there.  The term quality tourists is not based on your, personal ,rather puritanical moral compass.

I have been to Pattaya, but not soi 6, and if you say it is family friendly and quality tourism, well

Case closed

• Sad 1

A video of the fight has been removed Please understand we are bound by a certain code of conduct which does not allow violent videos or scenes to be posted on the forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Just normal people most of them , I have seen many  family's and couples there on the rare occasions I have visited.  You on your own admission have never been there.  The term quality tourists is not based on your, personal ,rather puritanical moral compass.

Comes to mind someone told me about the quality services there, BJ bars, cheap short time rooms,  cheaper beer, overall cheaper

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Comes to mind someone told me about the quality services there, BJ bars, cheap short time rooms,  cheaper beer, overall cheaper

Even Thais cruise down there to see the sights. My ex from a good family used to love driving down there with her friends. 

So yes, a mix of different types of tourists go to see the attractions, not only sex-tourists looking for services.

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And now all those pictures of all those half naked women will go around the word.

I am sure soon the officials with complain that this ruins the image of Thailand and the beautiful family beach resort Pattaya.

It's true. Those photos will draw more attention to the sex industry in Thailand than usual as a result of the number of eyeballs which that news story might draw in. But it's hard to even go on YouTube these days search for anything about Thailand without some video popping up showing you a street crawl filled with lots of girls and transsexuals from one of the red light districts in Thailand.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Good value, we might say.

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

"somebody told you"  yeah right  !       Those services are indeed available for  people who want them , do you not realise that it is not obligatory to indulge

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

"somebody told you"  yeah right  !       Those services are indeed available for  people who want them , do you not realise that it is not obligatory to indulge

Its okay, we have Different view on quality tourism. 

Im fine with that

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

well we know for a fact it doesn't happen in Singapore that's for damn sure

Singapore isn't in favor with Brit tourist hooligans, however. Why is that?