Manhunt Launched for Fugitive Brit Thought to be Hiding in Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, transam said:

Where do you come from, would love to know what this squeaky crook clean country is........🤗

I think it's mainly because of the Brit heavy makeup of this forum thats distorts the data

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Eh, none of that matters.   Once you're wanted then you're not going to be using any ID anywhere, and especially not at Immigration.     You get a new name, new look, find a disposable bank account registered to a friend that funds can be wired into, etc.  Then you hide in plain sight in Hua Hin, or some other wretched hive of scum and villainy. 😉 

Voice of experience eh !

46 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

We come from a land where people are encouraged to be idiots because it is funny, the drinking culture has evolved into a drug culture, the people can slag off police with little consequence, people can commit crimes with little consequence, people slag off each other with little consequence.

That style doesn’t blend in well with Thai culture so many get a reality check. We just don’t travel well.

That's a funny for me unexpected reply.

Thanks😂

However, you think Brits are so strange because of this historical isolation?

Here on AN you can read daily about misbehaving Brits everywhere, not only Thailand.

My friend told me maybe Darwin's development theory stopped at the Island. 

I can't believe it. It's one of those conspiracy theories in these days?

What do you think?

🙏

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

If he did enter Thailand he slipped through the net.. but never fear he will get caught when he does his 90 day report/check.

Naive to think, he´s coming on his own Passport:post-4641-1156694572:

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, hotchilli said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Caught" for what?  He's not wanted in Thailand for anything, is he?

But the UK want him back...

But Thailand isn't the UK.   Has extradition been applied for?   

6 hours ago, transam said:

How do you know that, are you a member of a "Grass Up Club"......🤔

If you check his post - it looks like the poster isn't here in Thailand.

Just now, Bundooman said:

If you check his post - it looks like the poster isn't here in Thailand.

I often wondered that, cos he hasn't got a yellow book...........😂

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

I have only just left there and moved here.

Believe me when I say the worst place for misbehaving Brits is in Great Britain itself.

Never ending.

The current group of 20-35 years olds are just a pack of posing, drunken, drugged out, entitled aggressive animals always looking for trouble while crying the victim.

And that is just the women.

While it is embarrassing for me for the constant incidents here and in just about every other country we travel to in numbers it still beats the hell of living amongst them 24/7. 

I am moving upcountry soon and am praying there are not any others up there who have jaded the locals.

No need to move up here he's not been spotted around Chiang Mai, also the locals hate all foreigners. 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BritScot said:

In the UK you are innocent until convicted (thank god)! So his passport is his unless it can be shown he is a flight risk and even then it's almost impossible to prove. Let's remember before he is publicly hung drawn and quartered in the uk conspiracy to supply is not exactly crime of the century in the uk. A couple of years at most. We dont know the ins and outs of the accusations and how valid they are. 

He was declared guilty in his absence by the court so presumably a red notice has been issued. Conspiracy to commit a crime is a serious offence, I cant imagine that Thailand wants a drug related criminal here, they have enough of their own so he's basically toast, the idiot obviously hasn't thought things through.

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

I have only just left there and moved here.

Believe me when I say the worst place for misbehaving Brits is in Great Britain itself.

Never ending.

The current group of 20-35 years olds are just a pack of posing, drunken, drugged out, entitled aggressive animals always looking for trouble while crying the victim.

And that is just the women.

While it is embarrassing for me for the constant incidents here and in just about every other country we travel to in numbers it still beats the hell of living amongst them 24/7. 

I am moving upcountry soon and am praying there are not any others up there who have jaded the locals.

Good luck. You'll experience that it's definitely not "the crème de la crème" what comes from Britain to Thailand. A lot of riffraff.

• Haha 1

Smart-cars-with-facial-recognition-technology-are-helping-immigration-Police-find-overstays.-via-Facebook-1.jpg

Smart cars with facial recognition technology are helping immigration Police 

It won't take long as soon as the Smart cars brigade is operating 🙂

2 minutes ago, twizzian said:

The UK hub of Can’t keep them in, can’t keep them out

What "Can't keep them in, can't keep them out".......?  🤔

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Atkin's case has captured public attention due to the severity of the charges and his daring escape

Daring Escape ??  he was on bail.

Their  isn't much daring about walking across a non maned boarder in Ireland .

• Haha 1