Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Just now, Roo Island said:

Sad anyone falls for Russian propaganda.

It goes both ways, so it is just which side you are born on, or which side you choose to believe.

Growing up in Norway, it is easy to see both countries have its challenges when it comes to fair and honest propaganda, as well world extortion, but there is no doubt who we want as an partner in business and "crime".

World politics make one choose the lesser evil for now! 

Can change in years if Trump comes to power! Just saying, Europe make precautions for Trump coming back, and he have very little trust and respect.

Trump can actually push/force  us closer to China as a end result after isolating Europe from US. 

Anyway, if Trump is not elected? What will his patriotic members do? 

How many private armies in US now? How fast are they growing?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Yes as I stated it was a misdemeanor  but tied to the other crimes became a felony.  You are determined to be right through misrepresentation.

Your other posts and links  provided but are just National Enquirer style propaganda.  Do you read them before posting. To make your point about all the flip floppers, you post a link about 20( yes 20) celebs and politicians that have flip flopped. 

Edited by stats
flame comments removed
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, watthong said:

It's called "to the full EXTENT of the laws."

An oxymoron as one half can only be true if the other half isn't.

Agreed - good post 🙂

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It goes both ways, so it is just which side you are born on, or which side you choose to believe.

Growing up in Norway, it is easy to see both countries have its challenges when it comes to fair and honest propaganda, as well world extortion, but there is no doubt who we want as an partner in business and "crime".

World politics make one choose the lesser evil for now! 

Can change in years if Trump comes to power! Just saying, Europe make precautions for Trump coming back, and he have very little trust and respect.

Trump can actually push/force  us closer to China as a end result after isolating Europe from US. 

Anyway, if Trump is not elected? What will his patriotic members do? 

How many private armies in US now? How fast are they growing?

Russian propaganda is just pure lies meant to divide the world. Talk about private armies is terrible. We don't want another January 6th. Most of us anyway

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, atpeace said:

Yes as I stated it was a misdemeanor  but tied to the other crimes became a felony.  You are determined to be right through misrepresentation. Shame on you 🙂 Reminds me of another politician you hate.

Your other posts and links  provided but are just National Enquirer style propaganda.  Do you read them before posting. To make your point about all the flip floppers, you post a link about 20( yes 20) celebs and politicians that have flip flopped. 

Misrepresentation? He was convicted by a jury of his peers on 34 felony counts. Why is that a Misrepresentation? But yes, they were taken up to felony counts due to the reasons listed in my links. And definitely not anything like that dodgy National Enquirer rag.

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I guess that sums up most Dems supporters - happy to use the legal system to stop a political opponent.

How does it stop him? Can still run, can still be elected.

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Russian propaganda is just pure lies meant to divide the world. Talk about private armies is terrible. We don't want another January 6th. Most of us anyway

I do not disagree with you, but all depends who is the receiver of the propaganda! 

Be it Maga fans, South American countries, African, Middle East, Asian who still have an evil eye to Usa and former British Empire, they will embrace Russian propaganda with open arms. 

Next who will give best terms for the next century when it comes to business and stability? Meaning securing dictators and more totalitarian leaders and countries, and give them less obligations and terms, as well embargos to hinder them from developing stronger economies. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The way I see it is very different.  The decline in support will be more than even he can stand. He will lose by a much larger margin.

Maybe that would be true if his opponent wasnt a disaster. His opponent is the face of increasingly unpopular funding of 2 wars and even a genocide. Not to mention he can’t even talk or walk but hell idk if it even matters anymore 

• Sad 4
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, RayC said:

Likewise, there is no shortage of people on this board with conservative views, some of whom seem incapable of employing common sense and debating without resorting to insults (I am not directing this accusation at you personally).

I agree - we should debate and argue respectfully, not AD HOMINEM on both sides. BTW, I am far from a conservative.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Maybe that would be true if his opponent wasnt a disaster. His opponent is the face of increasingly unpopular funding of 2 wars and even a genocide. Not to mention he can’t even talk or walk but hell idk if it even matters anymore 

You need to spend less time on the right wing news sites.

As evidence of your purely uninformed attack.

"Not to mention he can’t even talk or walk but hell idk if it even matters anymore"

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Misrepresentation? He was convicted by a jury of his peers on 34 felony counts. Why is that a Misrepresentation? But yes, they were taken up to felony counts due to the reasons listed in my links. And definitely not anything like that dodgy National Enquirer rag.

I never stated he didn't commit a crime.  I simply stated that his accounting misrepresentation was a misdemeanor and it was tied to other crimes which ended in a felony conviction.  

We are going in circles. We aren't going to get anywhere it seems.  I'm tapping out - you win

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, paddypower said:

maybe his problem is he is called ''Grumpy'' because he doesn't get to h**p  her (the missus) anymore?

He's the type during my junior years we would call "Big Mouth" - usually some twerp who sports an alpha male complex. Totally in love of his own word salads (copiously sprinkled with pseudo-psycho babble) and frequent display of fake bravado of superiority ...

Anyway, watch Trump post-convict presser and compare with the below post to see any correlation, by chance? 

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump will pardon all people charged, and will then start legal proceedings against all Dems involved in the false insurrection charges.

Trump will also target the DOJ/FBI against all the people who participated in the riots after Trump won, and have them charged with insurrection. 

Remember - you Dems started this and allowed this to happen - you should have pushed back and said 'wait a minute that is going too far'. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, watthong said:

He's the type during my junior years we would call "Big Mouth" - usually some twerp who sports an alpha male complex. Totally in love of his own word salads (copiously sprinkled with pseudo-psycho babble) and frequent display of fake bravado of superiority ...

Anyway, watch Trump post-convict presser and compare with the below post to see any correlation, by chance? 

The presser included Trump admitting he would have perjured himself if allowed to testify.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Presto said:

Why do you think Biden will never pardon Trump? Biden is a lifelong career politician that whatever happens believes in bipartisanship and healing the country.

And his promises mean zilch. Remember Biden promised, on the campaign trail, to turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah state? 

We all know how that worked out. The fist bump, begging for lower oil prices, and granting MBS immunity.

That's simply who Biden is.

What’s wrong with a President doing the right thing for America, even if it means changing policy along the way?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What’s wrong with a President doing the right thing for America, even if it means changing policy along the way?

Personally I don't like lying just to get an election won, and then changing out of opportunism. I makes politicians look cheap 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So let’s just game this out:

During the election campaign Biden makes statements regarding policy towards (Major Oil and Gas producer) Saudi Arabia.

Biden gets elected (roundly thrashing his opponent by millions of votes).

Russia invades Ukraine.

Global oil prices surge, gas prices at the pump surge creating a knock on impact onto inflation.

Biden makes a decision it’s better under these circumstances to park planned policy towards Saudi Arabia in the interest of getting oil prices down, gas prices down and inflation down.

Now you think he should have stuck to Plan A and if he didn’t he’s a liar.

Did he really 'park planned policy' or was it just all bluster? What we do know is that he granted immunity to MBS, and that Saudi Arabia's oil production didn't increase.

What we also know: while gas prices in the US are significantly lower than in many other industrialized countries, the constant whining is deafening. And opportunistic politicians like Biden pander to that whining.

Which brings me to: car dependency. An unknown concept to Americans I believe, but nevertheless relevant if you want to address the burden of gas prices.

I've tried many times to find out, but wasn't able to do it. Does Biden's 1.2 trillion infrastructure plan address in any way car dependency? As far as I know it's about filling potholes and repairing bridges, which is all existing infrastructure. But what about the future?

Biden was humiliated by MBS (as he is humiliated by Netanyahu):

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/with-so-much-untapped-u-s-oil-why-does-biden-beg-dictators-to-add-production/

Edited by Presto

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thanks for your excellent response!

I totally agree!

Now my country is further divided!

When asked about Trump being a political prisoner as he walked away he stopped and turned to the reporter and…

IMG_2742.jpeg.75ae30b576f4c2de6d039cb4d8da821d.jpeg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-disturbing-smile-after-ignoring-question-about-trump-being-political-prisoner

That was a ridiculous question! 😃

Freeeeeee Nelson Mandela! 😅

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1