Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

More dodgy information. Ya just can't get out of your bubble, can you.

Can you prove it’s dodgy?  

You talk big but can never back it up.

• Love It 1

It is so extremely sad to see the rapid deterioration of any genuine trust in the US given the current circus being displayed.

Trump continues to adhere to fiction on every subject involving his many personal criminal allegations.

Is it to be forgotten he is currently at liberty at the discretion of the "system" et al following his arrest and charges elsewhere?

No bail.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

He should pardon him. Just like all the criminals Dozer pardoned. Especially his son in laws father. But doubt you know about that

The ridiculous answer I expected from someone on the left.  Without merit, naturally.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

A ridiculous attempt by the GOP to substantiate the weaponized DOJ B.S. conspiracy theory.

On top of it, the NYC AG doesn't obey the DOJ., but I guess naive MAGA fans will swallow it! 😃

If it was good enough for the left it should be good enough for the right.

Fair enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Posting the same false equivalences again won't make them true equivalences..

Facts are that the Dems did not try to overturn the 2016 elections, did not claim it has been rigged by massive fraud, and did not vote against its certification. Unlike zTrump and some GOP politicians, they did not do that.

Interestingly enough, it's Trump who officially claimed the 2016 election had been rigged by massive fraud. 😀

they are equivalencies, you can say they are false as much as you like, but facts are facts!

the facts are.... they still claimed it was rigged..by Russian collusion...or are you forgetting the 5 years of nonstop media coverage of that?

Trump voiced his concerns, youtube and facebook banned him instantly and any discussion on the subject was also censored.. where as the same didn't happen to any of  left bias media , killton, dems and anyone else that claimed 2016 was rigged, practically everyday..DOUBLE STANDARDS, but you dont see that because it go in your favour. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Presto said:

Did he really 'park planned policy' or was it just all bluster? What we do know is that he granted immunity to MBS, and that Saudi Arabia's oil production didn't increase.

What we also know: while gas prices in the US are significantly lower than in many other industrialized countries, the constant whining is deafening. And opportunistic politicians like Biden pander to that whining.

Which brings me to: car dependency. An unknown concept to Americans I believe, but nevertheless relevant if you want to address the burden of gas prices.

I've tried many times to find out, but wasn't able to do it. Does Biden's 1.2 trillion infrastructure plan address in any way car dependency? As far as I know it's about filling potholes and repairing bridges, which is all existing infrastructure. But what about the future?

Biden was humiliated by MBS (as he is humiliated by Netanyahu):

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/with-so-much-untapped-u-s-oil-why-does-biden-beg-dictators-to-add-production/

This was part of infrastructure bill.

Buttigieg kicks off building of high-speed rail line (spectrumlocalnews.com)

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Yes, I know that. There's another high speed railway along the East coast that is not doing all that well I believe.

I was going a bit deeper. Car dependency has much more to do with urban it suburban planning. To put it simply: how often do you need your car to do simple daily things: shopping, commuting, schools, etc. How much can you do by walking or riding a bicycle, or decent public transport?

30 years ago I stayed in LA for a while, in Studio City. I walked and rode my bicycle on Ventura Boulevard. I was the only one.

Lots of people living there, nobody walking.

Edited by Presto

As a Brit with limited knowledge of the US constitution and mindset, I have a few questions (apologies, don't have time to read 35 pages to see if they've been covered). 

1. Could Trump be actually sent to prison before the election, and if so could he become President whilst in prison? 

2. If he ends up in prison, do his supporters expect him to be able to run the country from a prison cell, or would he be able to pass laws to free himself, or pardon himself? 

3. Why would the Republicans not remove Trump as their candidate now he's been found guilty? I realise Trump has a core of loyal supporters and he has a slim chance of beating Biden (due to Biden's cognitive decline), but surely replacing Trump with a new candidate would give their party credibility again, and assure victory in November.

The only way the Dems can win is if Trump remains as Biden's opponent, surely?  When times are hard people want a change of government. That puts the Dems on the back foot already, and then you have the fact they are led by a man suffering from cognitive decline. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

they are equivalencies, you can say they are false as much as you like, but facts are facts!

the facts are.... they still claimed it was rigged..by Russian collusion...or are you forgetting the 5 years of nonstop media coverage of that?

Trump voiced his concerns, youtube and facebook banned him instantly and any discussion on the subject was also censored.. where as the same didn't happen to any of  left bias media , killton, dems and anyone else that claimed 2016 was rigged, practically everyday..DOUBLE STANDARDS, but you dont see that because it go in your favour. 

False equivalencies again. It's starting to be pathetic.

They claimed Russia tried to influence the election, which has even been acknowledged byTrump's DOJ and the GOP senators. They did not claim Russia or Trump rigged the election. They did not try to overturn it and they certified the results.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Are you sure they are not potted plants from the far-left hothouse? 

Probably some of the same ones who invaded the Capitol and outted the jury in Georgia. Nutters

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Link proving the election was rigged by Russia. Interfere? Yes. They are not fully to blame. Link?

Trump was bounced from social media due to his lies.

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I've waited for your replies to back up facts many times. NEVER happened.

Waste of time

You must forget easily.  

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

oh stop with the BS, the msm media, Killary, numerous politicians, talk show hosts, celebs, all claimed that Russia rigged the election and trump was in illegitimate president,  and were alloowed to voice it any where they wanted, trump was banned from social media, and any discussion on the matter was also removed. 

STFU trying to argue over semantics. THEY BOTH CLAIMED THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED.

Trump did not try and overturn the result, he questioned it, sought clarification, and rightly so.

people like you are the cause of the division that happening today

You're 'avin a larf...............🤣

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

As a Brit with limited knowledge of the US constitution and mindset, I have a few questions (apologies, don't have time to read 35 pages to see if they've been covered). 

1. Could Trump be actually sent to prison before the election, and if so could he become President whilst in prison? 

2. If he ends up in prison, do his supporters expect him to be able to run the country from a prison cell, or would he be able to pass laws to free himself, or pardon himself? 

3. Why would the Republicans not remove Trump as their candidate now he's been found guilty? I realise Trump has a core of loyal supporters and he has a slim chance of beating Biden (due to Biden's cognitive decline), but surely replacing Trump with a new candidate would give their party credibility again, and assure victory in November.

The only way the Dems can win is if Trump remains as Biden's opponent, surely?  When times are hard people want a change of government. That puts the Dems on the back foot already, and then you have the fact they are led by a man suffering from cognitive decline. 

You’re opening a Pandora’s box.

The resident “Experts”. will be more than happy to tell you their opinions

It’s up to you to decipher facts from fiction.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Link proving the election was rigged by Russia. Interfere? Yes. They are not fully to blame. Link?

Trump was bounced from social media due to his lies.

Strange how you operate.

You demand links of proof from others but fail to provide links of proof when asked.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

And you, "press check", still waiting...:coffee1:

You should know the answer.

After all, you have a “UK Police Certified Certificate “.

The days of spoon feeding babies are over.

Google is your best friend, along with the shining shovel from the hardware store 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

You should know the answer.

After all, you have a “UK Police Certified Certificate “.

The days of spoon feeding babies are over.

Google is your best friend, along with the shining shovel from the hardware store 

I know what it is, but you were wrong and will not own up..........:clap2:

Now get over there and apologise..........🤭

P.S. Wrong again, I do not have a "UK Police Certificate Certificate" of any kind, all your stuff is guesswork and assumptions.......😂

9 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Strange how you operate.

You demand links of proof from others but fail to provide links of proof when asked.

You quote stuff about me with NOTHING.................🤣

• Sad 1