Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Your welcome. You have reached new lows of ignorance. Clearly you arent American and dont know black folks who tried to get government permission to get a gun in NYC. So just so you can educate yourself, here you go

https://harvardlawreview.org/forum/vol-135/racist-gun-laws-and-the-second-amendment/

I gave you Hamasvard because thats the type of place that you Euros or anti Trumpers worship. 

Now das vidanye as us Russian bots say, go argue with yourself while I utilize my brain cells with fellow Americans with rational, open minds. Theres a few of us here.

He does not need me to stick up for him, but I feel compelled to say not only is he American, he is a rather successful entrepreneur. Rather is an understatement.  Think mid 12 figure net worth. In dollars.

That kind of dosh can provide for a comfortable lifestyle. The felon wishes he had that kind of wealth.

As for Harvard, while there are some grads who do not like convicted felons as Presidents, perhaps you are unaware that it also churned out Jared, Bannon, Cruz and Tom Cotton. I don't think any of them qualifies as an anti-felon (although Jared might be now that the Saudis have taken care of his future).

Edited by Walker88
  • Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, stoner said:

deniro was nominated for killers of the flower moon. he DID NOT win an oscar though.  

I have no problem with Bobby, we all turn into curmudgeons. Hes entitled like anyone else to his opinion, its not like anyone cares what he says. "Look Mabel, Bob Deniro hates Trump, now I know who not to vote for"

I will tell you, Bob DiNiro knew how to make some clouds. When they were filming Taxi Diver around 3rd and 12th in NYC (you can see the old Variety Photoplays Theatre in many shots) I had a gf who lived on 13th steet and it was like a discteet Cheech and Chong Party down there. They were generous to us passerbys too LOL. DiNiro wasnt a star then.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

its not like anyone cares what he says. "Look Mabel, Bob Deniro hates Trump, now I know who not to vote for"

what'd you say to me. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

what'd you say to me. 

Its actually "You talking to me".

Taxi Driver and Dirty Harry made the Smith & Wesson Model 29 a cult purchase, driving the prices through the roof. Folks shot them once, and said no thanks. Its real easy to find pristine, minimally used Model 29s 40 years later. Great revolvers, but not designed to be shot. 

9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Its actually "You talking to me".

Taxi Driver and Dirty Harry made the Smith & Wesson Model 29 a cult purchase, driving the prices through the roof. Folks shot them once, and said no thanks. Its real easy to find pristine, minimally used Model 29s 40 years later. Great revolvers, but not designed to be shot. 

Mine sounds cooler though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

If that poll saying a high percentage of independents think Trump should drop out of the race is confirmed by follow up polls, that has to be very ominous for the Trump campaign. Saying that you think someone should drop out of a race is expressing far stronger disapproval than simply saying you are less likely to vote for someone. There' s an "ickiness" factor to being a convicted felon, even if it's "only" for a so-called white collar crime, that is going to repel large sectors of the electorate, especially suburban voters.

what poll would that be.?

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Always happy to educate you:

Civil Rights Act of 1964

LBJ's action in supporting minorities is what drove racists into your party. Many racist Dems switched parties after LBJ.

It's hilarious that you, a member of a political party trying to strip minority protection, wastes your time attacking Kamala Harris for being anti-Black.

And what exactly was meant by LBJ’s infamous quote?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

And what exactly was meant by LBJ’s infamous quote?

LBJ, the President who signed the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act that ended segregation?

No idea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, In Full Agreement said:

Mr. Tump seems to be taking on a bulbous appearance.    Stress?

Bulbous? 

Nice word btw. 

• Haha 1