IDF Rescue Four Israeli Hostages in Central Gaza Raid

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

If you were Hamas, where would you keep the hostages? Somewhere easy to get?

Then if Hamas put hostages in highly populated civilian areas, they cannot complain when civilians get killed in gunfights to free the hostages .

Human shields were used and those human shields got killed .

Two war crimes there by Hamas

Taking hostages and using Human shields 

5 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The " Palastinian Chronicle" according to an earlier post.

I can't see it, all I see is the Jewish Chronicle and the Jerusalem Post saying it :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I can't see it, all I see is the Jewish Chronicle and the Jerusalem Post saying it :cheesy:

You only believe that Al-Jazeera says abs I doubt whether they will be reporting that one of their journalists were holding Israelis hostage 

3 hours ago, stoner said:

i think it might be tough in almost any situation for a parent to be holding their dead child to care about intent. all they would be thinking about is that their child is dead because of that solider. 

please do not spin this into anything other than me commenting on a parent and a dead child. regardless of the side it is on that loss is one of the worst things a human can go through. 

Spin it to whatever you want but if one of my children was accidently killed in an operation targeting terrorists that would not then turn me into a terrorist. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

The captives are all healthy and well taken care of. 

How do you know that ?

Israel doesn't even know whether they are dead or alive .

How do you know that all the hostage's are alive and well ?

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

exactly how i figured you would reply. go away. i even predicted it. i was simply talking about a parents feeling when losing a child. you put whatever you want to it. 

at no point did i say it would turn anyone into a terrorist. i simply stated that intent or not the parent would be devastated and at the time of their childs death would not be thinking of intent. i went no further than that yet you introduced other garbage into it.

now go on and reply just like i know you will. 

I have children. I gave an honest reply. Stop spinning what I would do.

i think it might be tough in almost any situation for a parent to be holding their dead child to care about intent. all they would be thinking about is that their child is dead because of that solider. 

The Palestine Children that die are hero's and Martyrs , their parents are proud of them and its brings the family a higher social standing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Palestine Children that die are hero's and Martyrs , their parents are proud of them and its brings the family a higher social standing 

Racist.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Its quite likely that the parents died as well , so they wouldn't be thinking about anything 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its quite likely that the parents died as well , so they wouldn't be thinking about anything 

you know what i was referring to at a basic human level. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

you know what i was referring to at a basic human level. 

So you can understand Israel's actions after the October 7 massacre ?

If you accept that Humans will act violently after being attacked, then you can accept Israel responding violently after being attacked on Oct 7 th 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you can understand Israel's actions after the October 7 massacre ?

If you accept that Humans will act violently after being attacked, then you can accept Israel responding violently after being attacked on Oct 7 th 

i do understand them taking action after oct 7. do i agree with the lengths they have gone to ? not so much. in no way am i justifying anything done by hamas. ill make this clear before others ask me the gotcha questions that are sure to follow this comment. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Israel-Gaza war live updates: At least 274 Palestinians killed during Israeli raid to rescue 4 hostages

Israel-Gaza war live updates: At least 274 Palestinians killed during Israeli raid to rescue 4 hostages (msn.com)

Details have been presented in a video released by the military wing of Hamas about three Israeli captives allegedly killed by the Israeli army.

They were killed during the operation that was carried out yesterday to release four Israeli captives, the armed group said.

https://aje.io/lf1bhd?update=2963454

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel's objectives is to wipe Hamas out and to free the hostages .

Those are quite reasonable objectives 

yes. the methods however could be debated.

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Details have been presented in a video released by the military wing of Hamas about three Israeli captives allegedly killed by the Israeli army.

They were killed during the operation that was carried out yesterday to release four Israeli captives, the armed group said.

Hostages, not captives. Al Jazeera is a terrorist promoting rag

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It remains to be seen whether those three hostages  were killed in the raid or whether they were killed buy Hamas in revenge after the raid (or whether they were even alive before the raid)

Cannot believe anything Hamas says 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, impulse said:

If your family member wasn't one of the 4 they rescued, how would you feel about their chances of surviving the likely retribution?

Hopeful

If IDF can rescue 4, they can rescue more.

On 6/8/2024 at 11:01 PM, Social Media said:

We will continue to make every effort to bring the hostages home.

Except for the ones the IDF kill along the way.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-armed-wing-says-3-hostages-were-killed-israeli-operation-gaza-2024-06-09/

CAIRO, June 9 (Reuters) - Hamas' armed al-Qassam Brigades said in a video posted on its Telegram channel on Sunday that three hostages were killed, including a U.S. citizen, in an Israeli military operation on Saturday in which some hostages were freed.

• Like 1