Last night's tranny surprise. At least I wasn't molested.

On 6/13/2024 at 11:45 AM, 123Stodg said:

Right mates. I don't usually post on local forums, but I ended up with a tranny last night by mistake. I'm sure I'm not the first bloke in Thailand that this has happened to and certainly won't be the last. A common occurrence when in a state I'm sure. I had a few too many Guinness, then picked up what I thought was a hot girl in Suk Soi 11, and then we ended up back at my place having a rough and tumble. Since I was pretty snookered, I let what I thought was a girl do most of the heavy lifting. It wasn't until the geezer was on top that I could see something spinning around like a helicopter down in the area where that our bits were intertwined. Since I was in no state to get into any violent altercations, I just let it run. He tried to stuff me too at some point, but I wasn't having it. To be honest, it was all pretty good though, and everything finished off well, so I have no complaints. He's gone now from my place, and I gave him a few thousand Baht when he left, luckily I got rid of him before the maid showed up in the morning, but he's been texting me on What's App and I haven't replied. He has called a few times too, but I haven't taken any of his calls either. He probably suspects something has gone adrift now, but I just don't want to get involved in a confusing situation. I have no problems with what happened. No strange feelings, nor am I questioning my own sexuality, but I just don't want this to continue. Well, I guess I can just block his number and end it that way, but he knows where I'm staying and I'm just worried he suddenly shows up here one morning at my townhouse. He seemed pretty passionate about me and not sure how emotionally mature he is. If I block him maybe it will increase the chances he come by. My girlfriend is back in Blighty right now visiting family, but she gets back next week and things could go really wonky if this tranny shows up again one day after my girlfriend is back in Bangers. I guess at some point I just have to confront him and tell him it's over before she gets back. What a pity though. Great legs and really knows his way around a brake lever. I might have even gone for it again if I didn't already have a long time girlfriend living with me. Any ideas on the best way to escape this uncomfortable situation unscathed?

Yeah, MOVE Before Yer Bird gets back from the U.K. !!

22 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

Cheers for the feedback. I gave him my What's App when he was leaving because he said he had some photos of me that he had taken the night before and wanted to send them to me. He did send those and luckily nothing compromising in any of them. Just me smiling and looking a bit pissed in the photos. I reckoned I could always block him later on What's App if necessary. 

After he left I noticed some stains on the sheets and I just told the maid I ate some bad food and had a bit of an accident. So that's sorted. He also left an earring behind that I found on the table and I binned it. So hopefully I've covered my tracks now for when the misses gets back from London early next week. 

I haven't blocked him yet on What's App as I want to see if he starts to get upset or just gives up trying to reach me. I haven't replied to him, but at the moment he's still just sending a few messages every now and again saying he misses me and would like to see me again. He hasn't tried calling again though which is good. I will likely block him soon. I just worry about him showing up at my townhouse door one night as I said because I don't live far from where I met him on Soi 11. 

BS

• Agree 1

I had a surprise like that one time on Sukhumvit 5. As soon as I saw there was no split tail, only a shaft, I shut it all down that minute. I'm not into butt holes nor anyone's prick but mine.

I had a surprise like that one time on Sukhumvit 5. As soon as I saw there was no split tail, only a shaft, I shut it all down that minute. I'm not into butt holes nor anyone's prick but mine.

Well mates, the guy didn't stop sending text messages to me on What's App and the last message he sent me was a bit long, included a sexy photo of him, and said something confusing about money. So now I've just blocked him. Hopefully that's the end of that. Cheers. 

• Like 1

'A mate picked up a gorgeous street walker at traffic lights in Korea. At his apartment after he showered he flicked back the sheet and there it was. He went ballistic, didn't hurt it, just smashing the walls and shouting. It scarpered like lightning. He stripped the bed and slept under a towel with a rugby shirt as a pillow.' (Speedhump)

Was he a Northampton Saints player? I only ask because the Saints have always preferred 'Jimmy's End'.

5 minutes ago, 123Stodg said:

I'm amazed at the childish posts that people continue to make. Like a giddy bunch of grade school lads. 

I'm amazed at the childish OP threads that people continue to start. Like a giddy bunch of grade school lads.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, 123Stodg said:

I'm amazed at the childish posts that people continue to make. Like a giddy bunch of grade school lads. 

It may have something to do with old age digression, reverting back to childhood, or the fact that some never developed into full adulthood 

1 hour ago, novacova said:

It may have something to do with old age digression, reverting back to childhood, or the fact that some never developed into full adulthood 

You won't find many people developing mentally after age 20. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

So you let a dude $uck you off, than you put your d/ch in his a$$. That's pretty gay. And your not questioning your sexuality??. We are. 

Relax bro. 3 a year doesn't make you queer. Just ask bob smith. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Newbie post with an improbable yarn.

And while some Ladyboys can look convincing in photos, there's no way someone could not know until such a late stage in the proceedings.  All such stories about the sausage surprise are just bicurious blokes being coy ..... embrace your open minded (and legged) approach to life and stop pretending it was a navigational orientation error.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/14/2024 at 1:13 AM, Speedhump said:

He stripped the bed and slept under a towel with a rugby shirt as a pillow.

you forgot to mention he was also in the fetal position sucking his thumb. 

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2024 at 1:28 PM, 123Stodg said:

I already posted yesterday that I blocked the guy and it's over. Can you not read or do you have other issues?

Was it a bad idea for me to give him my number in the first place? Yes. Should I have not made the error of mistaking a tranny for a woman in the first place? Yes, again. 

But when you're on the piss and you've had a few then your judgment can get skewed and people often make these kinds of mistakes. But you lot know these things, so get over it mates. 

How did the photos come out? Can you post a link to a few?

Did the bleeding stop yet?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not going to get into a lot of detail, but the bloke showed up at my place last night after I had blocked him on What's App. This was what I was thinking might happen in the future and it didn't take long. Luckily my missus is still in the UK. So I told the geezer straight. I explained that the first encounter was a mistake, that I was drunk, and that I am straight and live with my girlfriend. He accepted that, but then said he needed money and asked me for 2,000 Baht. I then told him I would give him the money, but that I never want to see him again at my place. He happily agreed and so I told him I first want to take a photo of his government ID card in case there are any further issues in the future. He agreed again and I snapped a photo of his ID. Then I gave him the money, he was happy, but then he made a sudden go for my crotch. I rejected his advance and then told him I can't spend any more time with him because some friends are on the way over to my place now. So he left and that was the end of it. He got an extra 2,000 Baht from me, but now I have a copy of his ID, he also knows the score, that I have a lady, and hopefully he won't cause any further problems. My girlfriend gets back to Bangers on Wednesday. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, 123Stodg said:

I'm not going to get into a lot of detail, but the bloke showed up at my place last night after I had blocked him on What's App. This was what I was thinking might happen in the future and it didn't take long. Luckily my missus is still in the UK. So I told the geezer straight. I explained that the first encounter was a mistake, that I was drunk, and that I am straight and live with my girlfriend. He accepted that, but then said he needed money and asked me for 2,000 Baht. I then told him I would give him the money, but that I never want to see him again at my place. He happily agreed and so I told him I first want to take a photo of his government ID card in case there are any further issues in the future. He agreed again and I snapped a photo of his ID. Then I gave him the money, he was happy, but then he made a sudden go for my crotch. I rejected his advance and then told him I can't spend any more time with him because some friends are on the way over to my place now. So he left and that was the end of it. He got an extra 2,000 Baht from me, but now I have a copy of his ID, he also knows the score, that I have a lady, and hopefully he won't cause any further problems. My girlfriend gets back to Bangers on Wednesday. 

Did you write this from your mum's house?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/13/2024 at 3:42 PM, champers said:

Two new posters today, both on the topic of ladyboys. Seems to be a thing lately on here.

It takes all sorts.

Taking over everywhere.

Straights like us will be a thing of the past soon.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

You tear a little off while he was there? How was it sober?