Anutin Comments on Cannabis Reclassification Poll

webfact

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

You can look to extensive studies in other countries. You're right about THC levels. I would think that rather than illegalizing it they could assert more control (theoretically) over what is being sold legally. As opposed to more manpower (theoretically) wasted trying to enforce an unenforceable law. If I were a seller I would be happy to submit samples for testing, it would enhance sales to be able to say it was tested and approved. 

Considering you can buy blocks of 1000g for 1000b or 1g of imported stuff for 300-600b the market probably lets itself decide (thai kid would not be sprouting the $$$ for the stronger stuff) where us there as expats and short trips can buy premium stuff.

In oz i have a medical license and buy 22% weed, in thailand i buy anywhere from 20-25%. I can tell you its pretty similar.. One puff puts me on the floor. If one wanted to regulate % it could be done i.e 20% limit etc but from my experience of different shops importing weed from canada, USA, netherlands and copied stuff locally the % do reflect the truth based on the Australian propery prescribed stuff.

Concensus: strong AF

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Reclassifying it as a narcotic would impose significant restrictions, affecting many who currently benefit from its legal status."

Those affected are only business people.  Anybody requiring medical cannabis can still get it under the proposed new regulations. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Some type of testing on edibles so each package is 100mg.   10 mg portions.   

i make 100mg cookies - singles. wasn't my choice the market simply demanded it. 

• Haha 1