Top 3 Male Qualities That Thai Women Look For

On 6/22/2024 at 3:16 PM, daveAustin said:

This is almost certainly a stereotypical tarty-based blog... bar girl stuff. 'Normal' Thai women genuinely interested in a guy also seriously look at looks, manner and dress/cleanliness (the latter perhaps more so than western girls would). Making them laugh is also right up there as with anywhere.

You are correct, but your reply is only true if you meet the first rule. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, loong said:

What is the difference between renting and owning?

I think that very few 'own' a Thai woman.

Owning means your paying the mortgage every month on that 4" squared piece of real estate and not using it very much of the time.

Renting means you only pay per serving based on what you consume. Far better value for money and a much lower average per unit cost. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Famous cliches - - - 

You get out of life what you put into it... yes, there are ladies who perform wifey services for a fee - - but I also know many farang here who have lovely and devoted wives... which does not mean that they don't want money too - - pretty much everyone wants money - right? 

Try and live your life outside the cliches, if you want... 

What are they devoted to? It is 400 baht a day wage for 10 hours work or be devoted to their pretend husband. The cliches are right most of the time.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

BTW, unless she's a Paris Hilton or Taylor Swift or similar all chicks around the world want a guy with money.

Do you really think the above women would date or marry a guy who isn't rich?

Women want to guy why they can look up to. And that is the problem for successful women. There are not so many guys who they can look up to. And many of those guys don't care if a woman is rich or successful. They want a young beauty.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you really think the above women would date or marry a guy who isn't rich?

Women want to guy why they can look up to. And that is the problem for successful women. There are not so many guys who they can look up to. And many of those guys don't care if a woman is rich or successful. They want a young beauty.

Reread my comment, I don't think you understood what I said. 

On 6/22/2024 at 2:51 PM, Alpha84 said:

I read on a blog that the top 3 male qualities that the average Thai woman looks for are as follows:

1 - Having a lot of money.

2 - Same as number 1. 

3 - Revert to number 2. 

It also said that the 5 most useful things to remember about women in Thailand is:

1 - You never lose the girl, you only lose your turn. 

2 - It’s cheaper to rent than to own. 

3 - Whatever unscrupulous things they did to the last guy will be the same that you can look forward to. 

4 - It’s purely the bulge in your back pocket that they like to feel the most.

5 - They are all special and different.

Is any of this true???

First, you might be one of the most one-track minded guy on this forum. Always a new topic about Thai girls. How many hours do you really spend thinking about all this?

I will help you here, and make you initial post opening the topic a little bit more decent and not so discriminating.

Thing that regular Thai women look for are (Not from the bar girls scene):

1. Financial stability
  2. A loving and caring husband/partner
  3. Being spoiled with gifts
  4. Making a career in life
  5. Having children

As you clearly can see, all the things above can be applied to women from any nation.

After that, we have 5 useful things to remember about women in Thailand (Also here, it cut out your crap that is taken directly from the Thai bar scene and popular YouTube videos):

1. Cultural differences
  2. Strong family ties
  3. Usually very traditional and include much religion in the traditions
  4. They expect you to learn their language as you wish to live in their country
  5. They are usually very caring and good with children

That is only a few things that are real compared to your insults. I would be very happy, if you can refrain from starting more degrading and distorted posts about the women of Thailand. Instead of doing that, take your time look around you and learn something. Maybe even you will be able to see there are many other places in life to collect facts from. Not only the bar scene and dubious massage shops.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2