Top 3 Male Qualities That Thai Women Look For

21 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Your private life is the real you. Nose picking, bum scratching, bargirl sleeping etc. That is the real you. The actor is the image you present to others which is the nicer version. 

who is the real you? a man? a woman? bignok? 2baht? Bob? most of us are just typing, not acting

• Haha 2

I think some people live online in put-down or gotcha mode and their offline persona is the nice one because, if they acted in person as they act online, they may not live very long.

Would you walk into a bar and say to an older farang with a lovely young Thai female:

How long does she think she has to put up with a has-been like you until you die and she gets all your money?

But on the internet social web, routine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I think some people live online in put-down or gotcha mode and their offline persona is the nice one because, if they acted in person as they act online, they may not live very long.

Would you walk into a bar and say to an older farang with a lovely young Thai female:

How long does she think she has to put up with a has-been like you until you die and she gets all your money?

But on the internet social web, routine.

The old guy might get upset but what's he going to do about it? Yell abuse then fall over trying to stand up.

3 hours ago, Hummin said:

The older you get, the more okay you are to live a sustainable stable life with a partner.

Yes, but there are pros and cons to both lifestyles.

Marriages can turn into prisons of sorts as you need to go into all kinds of contortions to keep the other person happy.

Example: guy who likes to drive a sports car and then has to switch to a boring SUV when he gets married. 

6 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Yes, but there are pros and cons to both lifestyles.

Marriages can turn into prisons of sorts as you need to go into all kinds of contortions to keep the other person happy.

Example: guy who likes to drive a sports car and then has to switch to a boring SUV when he gets married. 

Thats maybe why so many marriages fails? 

Wrong reasons and to high expectations of what a marriage is and will be? 

Marriage is the best test of how to coexisting together and cooperate for both parts best outcome. 

No reason to feel imprisoned or let go of your dreams, but can be hard if you can not afford your dream staying alive.

What is more worth to you? A car or your wife?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Maybe agree with the statement. I'm old and I know she only wants money. That's why I moved to Thailand.

When you get older you stop caring about ulterior motives as much. It's easier to just trick yourself into believing what you want to believe. So you give people what they want to create that illusion, often that is money. You're not as worried about it tainting the time you have left, because there is in fact very little time left.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JimTripper said:

When you get older you stop caring about ulterior motives as much. It's easier to just trick yourself into believing what you want to believe. So you give people what they want to create that illusion, often that is money. You're not as worried about it tainting the time you have left, because there is in fact very little time left.

Life is all acting as I said. 

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Some farang think it's the brother

They gonna be paying rent either way. With the lights off and the house master around it don't matter much after all the midnight squealin' is said and done. Let me tell you that debt is hard to pay off with interest, if it's ever paid off at all.

44 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What is more worth to you? A car or your wife?

was thinking of my brother.

he used to drive shiny sports cars and then became domesticated.

he's been married 30 years, but does not appear that happy to me. many marriages seem boring and like chores to me.

but i don't know. never been married. nearly got married, but she was a smoker and i was getting cancer living with her. 

imagine they crack the code of aging and we live 500 years.

would you want to live with the same woman 500 years?

maybe we can come up with a system somewhere in between "short time" and "life".

like you stay with the same woman 5 years and then you switch her out for another one.

and keep swapping every 5 years. 

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

was thinking of my brother.

he used to drive shiny sports cars and then became domesticated.

he's been married 30 years, but does not appear that happy to me. many marriages seem boring and like chores to me.

but i don't know. never been married. nearly got married, but she was a smoker and i was getting cancer living with her. 

imagine they crack the code of aging and we live 500 years.

would you want to live with the same woman 500 years?

maybe we can come up with a system somewhere in between "short time" and "life".

like you stay with the same woman 5 years and then you switch her out for another one.

and keep swapping every 5 years. 

First you have to understand the difference between negative and positive attitude and experiences, and learn to cultivate positivity.

Ecerybody can cultivate a toxic way of thinking and poison everybody around themselves, and also live in a toxic environment and be attracted to people who are toxic.

You see the difference?