The Upcoming Presidential Debate

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

That's an easy one, the writer intentionally disclosed classified information. That's about a 100% shot at being indicted.

Biden's staff inadvertently mixed in a handful of classified documents in with other official papers. When discovered, the classified documents were immediately returned. There's about a 100% chance of *not* being indicted in that circumstances.

At this point, the issue on the table is your grip on reality. This is a very well understood area of criminal investigation, with plenty of precedent. You can recognize reality, or, do what a lot of crazy people do, which is ignore data that doesn't fit into your worldview. Let's see how you react.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

That's an easy one, the writer intentionally disclosed classified information. That's about a 100% shot at being indicted.

Biden's staff inadvertently mixed in a handful of classified documents in with other official papers. When discovered, the classified documents were immediately returned. There's about a 100% chance of *not* being indicted in that circumstances.

At this point, the issue on the table is your grip on reality. This is a very well understood area of criminal investigation, with plenty of precedent. You can recognize reality, or, do what a lot of crazy people do, which is ignore data that doesn't fit into your worldview. Let's see how you react.

TDS

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

TDS. Biden cult member. Just repeating the same nonsense.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2024/3/5/joe-biden-the-espionage-act-and-me

Your article is comparing apples and oranges. Daniel Hale was sentenced to jail for disclosing details of America's drone assassination program. AFAIK Biden has not disclosed anything similar. False equivalence.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The most disappointing aspect of the current situation was the backflip by Nikki Haley. She jettisoned any claim to integrity.

IMO it would be impossible for any Hollywood scriptwriter to come up with a plot where a convicted felon becomes President, but there it is. Certainly the Founding Fathers never envisaged it.

he was 'convicted' in a sham trial for a charge that had passed it sell by date, but was then raised from a misdemeanour to a felony, and the same charge split into 30+ separate charges all by democrat judge with Dem jury....its clear as day for those not suffering TDS

Edited by frank83628
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Your article is comparing apples and oranges. Daniel Hale was sentenced to jail for disclosing details of America's drone assassination program. AFAIK Biden has not disclosed anything similar. False equivalence.

TDS is really bad in your case. Biden is a serial liar who should be in jail.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

TDS. Never addresses anything. Dodges links showing Biden to be bad. 

See response above. The adjective went straight through to the wicketkeeper, obviously.

I am beginning to think you had a lobotomy at some point, it's not possible for someone to be this dumb at birth without being institutionalized.

• Like 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

See response above. The adjective went straight through to the wicketkeeper, obviously.

I am beginning to think you had a lobotomy at some point, it's not possible for someone to be this dumb at birth without being institutionalized.

You don't sound smart at all. Just an old poor lefty with TDS. Insulting people is all you have left in life. 

Just now, susanlea said:

You don't sound smart at all. Just an old poor lefty with TDS. Insulting people is all you have left in life. 

Given you have been posting insults on this thread like confetti at a wedding, you should not be surprised to get return fire. In your case, you are bringing a knife to a gunfight. Your insults lack any originality.

You know next to nothing about me, it's going to stay that way.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

Given you have been posting insults on this thread like confetti at a wedding, you should not be surprised to get return fire. In your case, you are bringing a knife to a gunfight. Your insults lack any originality.

You know next to nothing about me, it's going to stay that way.

If you say so. You sound gutless. Insulted me 10 times then cry a river.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he was 'convicted' in a sham trial for a charge that had passed it sell by date, but was then raised from a misdemeanour to a felony, and the same charge split into 3+ separate charges all by democrat judge with Dem jury....its clear as day for those not suffering TDS

Childish Frankie   forget about the trial(you know in America the jury is picked by both sides) he incited an insurrection and didn't protect the Capitol   he is an enemy of the US Constitution   he tried to overthrow the election   .Now instead of throwing out some immature acronym (way past it's sell date"   tell us why you support him -is it because you America and want to see it fail?   Fair enough ,me I hate enemies of Democracy.

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, charleskerins said:

Childish Frankie   forget about the trail he incited an insurrection and didn't protect the Capitol   he is an enemy of the US Constitution   he tried to overthrow the election   .Now instead of throwing out some immature acronym (way past it's sell date"   tell us why you support him -is it because you America and want to see it fail?   Fair enough ,me I hate enemies of Democracy.

He has energy and wants to solve problems the useless one created. Even for an 8yo you can read about the border and wars.

• Haha 1