Stray Dogs Kill 70 Fighting Cocks at Thai Farm

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In the wake of this tragic event, Nonthawat plans to distribute the surviving chickens among local villagers. This gesture is intended to both offset some of his losses and foster community support.

Worth several thousand baht each a neighbour might offer you 100 per bird.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Despicable practice done by those who have no respect for life and only profit by any means. This is the difference between a country that has developed and one that's still way behind..............https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/facts-about-cockfighting

Are you not from the USA????

You know the ones providing all the bombs to be dropped on the 100,000women and children in Gaza? 
And you are worried about 70 chickens? 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You know the ones providing all the bombs to be dropped on the 100,000women and children in Gaza? 

I worry about all ways people disrespect women, children and animals. Israel has it's own Airforce. They really don't need our help.

19 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Ludicrous numbers, don't like casualties don't start wars, don't like fighting chickens being killed, don't get involved in animal cruelty

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I do like seeing the bullfighters get thrown. makes it a little more even.

You really live in a bubble, refusing to learn Thai language etc

Claim to live in Thailand but really have no idea what is going on here.

There are no bullfighters getting thrown off in Thai bullfighting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You really live in a bubble, refusing to learn Thai language etc

Claim to live in Thailand but really have no idea what is going on here.

There are no bullfighters getting thrown off in Thai bullfighting.

You actually have that backward. You've said you just moved here so you think you know Thailand? I knew what goes on here 30 years before I moved here, and it's been proven ever since. I'm not refusing to learn Thai, I really don't feel the need, and I've gotten on here just fine with translating from my phone, my ex and my now girlfriend. As far as living in a bubble, I'm well aware what goes on not only here but all over the world, as I'm a reader and watcher of world news daily. Best not to assume about others. I was talking about regular bullfighting if you didn't understand that.Animals fight in nature because that's what they do to survive. People watching animals kill each other is sadistic and shows a disturbed mind. Sorry if you think that way but millions of animals lovers disagree.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

It is not illegal.

It is not even illegal to bet on it, same as horse racing, bull fighting and Muay Tai.

Thanks. I see now that it was reinstated in February last year but under strict regulation intended to restrict the 'sport' to licensed venues. Amazing Thailand. 😀