Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents

59 minutes ago, susanlea said:

People care about real wages, secure borders and less wars. The Democrats are bottom feeders.

The Dems don't care about American borders, but they seem to care a lot about Ukraines. Go figure.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

To be fair, there is a difference if a nobody, like most of us, has sex left and right, compared to a married president.

A married president shouldn't do that - at least he should make sure it won't get public. 

I'll tell Clinton, and let's not mention Kennedy, etc.

Edited by BobBKK
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Epstein died a few years ago. Dementia Joe gets smashed in debate. Two days later they come up with sex things against Trump :cheesy:

Sorry but I wasn't born yesterday and understand politics unlike some.

This is total desperation from the most dodgy political party in the western world.

Or possibly some chickens (in the vernacular "tasty young chicks") coming home to roost!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

ROFL, do you realize what you just said?

Sure, I have had my fair share of one-night stands. I've never brandished a Bible afterwards.

Trump not only bashes Bibles, he also grifts them. A book he cannot even quote a single phrase of.

It's not only Trump's hypocrisy on full display, it is also the self-deception of the Christian right that accepts the dichotomy as somehow normal.

Christ had no problem with prostitutes and had one as a follower. History does not tell us if he bedded her, but it doesn't say that he didn't.

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Calling bs on that. More deaths under Biden and it mostly killed 60 to 100yos or sick people who die yearly from flus. 

Name me 100 heathly 10 to 50yos that died from covid.

My son had two friends in their forties, healthy, that died.

There were 350,000 COVID deaths under Trump's presidency. That's a higher annual average than under Biden's 3.5  years. Trump's refusal to wear a mask, and endorsement of bleach and unproven medications, certainly did not help.

A couple of facts worth noting - the death toll in the red states are higher than the blue states. Also, the death rate is trending up again, as the rallies are increasing in frequency.

You are setting a very low bar. According to you, the number of COVID deaths under 50 in the US is only 0.008 %. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My son had two friends in their forties, healthy, that died.

There were 350,000 COVID deaths under Trump's presidency. That's a higher annual average than under Biden's 3.5  years. Trump's refusal to wear a mask, and endorsement of bleach and unproven medications, certainly did not help.

A couple of facts worth noting - the death toll in the red states are higher than the blue states. Also, the death rate is trending up again, as the rallies are increasing in frequency.

You are setting a very low bar. According to you, the number of COVID deaths under 50 in the US is only 0.008 %. 

Biden had vaccines. Explains the difference as vaccines prevented 90% of deaths. So Biden's numbers were a lot worse.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Correct. But unfortunately, that doesn't make the serial liar Trump the better option.

When Biden is unconscious or sleeping someone else will do his job with DEM politics.

IMHO that is still better than a "fit" serial liar who wants to be an above the law dictator.

Both are bad choices. It's time for the USA to wake up and change their system. 

Biden never lies - no American soldier died under his watch, and it's all the jet lag from 2 weeks ago.  Dictator? Do you care to give any evidence?  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Nice timing after debate

More lies

Judge releases Epstein grand jury records from criminal case in Florida
The records from Jeffrey Epstein’s 2006 criminal case show how prosecutors raised doubts about the credibility of teenage victims recruited by the wealthy financier.

Updated July 1, 2024 at 8:46 p.m. EDT|Published July 1, 2024 at 4:23 p.m. EDT

Judge Luis Delgado ordered the records released on the day a new law signed by (Republican) Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis took effect permitting grand jury records in the 2006 case to be made public. Grand jury files are usually kept secret.

State Rep. Peggy Gossett-Seidman (R) who co-sponsored the bill to allow the records to be released, noted that two victims took their own lives in recent years.

“This debacle should never again be allowed to occur in our court system,” she said. “Law school professors throughout the country have lectured on this case as an example of miscarriage of justice and abuse of our system.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/07/01/jeffrey-epstein-grand-jury-records/

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can we stay on topic, or are we just going to repeat the same off topic circular arguments are made in almost every other discussion where nobody changes anyone's mind? 

Stay on topic, or we have to close the discussion. 

And be civil please. 🙏

Update: Further off topic posts may be removed without comment.

Edited by cdnvic
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Nice timing after debate

More lies

Really?

How do YOU know that it is lies?

Do you have any proof that she lied?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

You make your points very forcefully Susan. I think some of the opinionated on here who think theirs is the only truth cannot handle your straightforward and understandable points. 

There is a difference between forcefully and ad hominem attacks.

Usually, if I post facts in response to said poster, it's deflection, begging the question, or a personal comment.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

How does one hate something that does not exist?

I think it is something like having sex with someone and paying them not to talk about it.  Then when they blab you sue them for breach of contract for talking about it, and at the same time insisting that it never happened in the first place.  So he paid her to not talk about something that didn't happen? 

Very good brain indeed, probably another one of those MIT things.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Anything you don't agree with is fake, right?

They live in their own little imaginary worlds.

image.gif.8faf9571222315d359c4016f1c59cdfc.gif

Edited by shdmn

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump's inaction and maskless rallies during COVID resulted in the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

At least Bush and Obama were trying to take out what they regarded as the enemy.

Sorry gramps but masks saved no one.  Even people driving their cars with one on. 

I know you drove with yours on.

Tell us, when you took yours off to eat did Covid obey and quit transmitting?  Same for sleeping at night.

It’s been over 3 years now.   Shouldn’t the unvaccinated all be dead?

• Haha 2