Ex-MP Demands Probe into Thaksin's Hospital Meeting Amidst Power Abuse Claims

So the former police chief has just made a whole lot of heavyweight enemies, starting with Thaksin & the current PM ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Sorry Theptai but private conversations between patients and their visitors are confidential.

Unless you of course decide to broadcast yours.

I don't think so. Maybe between a doctor and his patient.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Sorry, but I don't know any Thai with a name "Tony".

I know only Tony Blair. You mean him? Is he now Thai citizen? Wow! Amazing😇

Tony Woodsome. Taksin's pseudonym on Telegram.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Following Sereepisuth's statement, Theptai believes Thaksin's requirement to move from the Corrections Department Hospital to the Police General Hospital citing severe illness was false. Theptai posted on Facebook that these events suggest Yingluck and Thaksin are the real power behind the government and it suggests that Srettha is no more than an employee for a family-owned Shinawatra company.

Are they finally seeing the obvious that most people know already? 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, crazykopite said:

We all know Tony is running the country , we all know his illness was exaggerated , we all know that the forth coming u turn regarding weed is down to him he’s the most powerful person in the country !  

Or so he thinks.

BJT is getting ready and all they need edo isxsay bye if they think pot will get them elected 

4 hours ago, Ironmike said:

Taksin should be locked up for the full 8 year sentence and this new muppet needs to step down,, the Thai people voted unanimous for Mr Peta the whole country wants Peta as PM, he is a younger person with the ideas of the Thai people,,, Taksin has done nothing but cause trouble since he has returned I'm sure his sister Yunlike is just waiting for the red carpet to be rolled out before her return. 

I might value your analysis more if you had got at least one of the players names correct.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, crazykopite said:

We all know Tony is running the country , we all know his illness was exaggerated , we all know that the forth coming u turn regarding weed is down to him he’s the most powerful person in the country !  

I don't doubt anything you are saying at all, but when I first came to live in Thailand Thaksin was the PM and I would give anything to have the same Thailand now as it was then.

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Yingluck and Thaksin are the real power behind the government and it suggests that Srettha is no more than an employee for a family-owned Shinawatra company.

Is that news?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Sorry Theptai but private conversations between patients and their visitors are confidential.

Unless you of course decide to broadcast yours.

Have you ever been to a prison here? Conversations between inmates and their visitors are routinely monitored. The fact that the inmate was "temporarily" being held in another facility wouldn't change that.

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Even Tony Blair could not get the Thai military to commit genocide in another country like Blair did.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Those permitted to visit in hospital are decided by the patient.

Sorry, nope:

While not limited to family, definitely not decided by the patient.

"Visits to Thaksin Shinawatra in the prison hospital are subject to specific regulations due to his health and the nature of his incarceration. 

Key points about his visitation rules include:

1. **Limited Access**: Visits to Thaksin are strictly controlled. Only immediate family members and authorized personnel are generally allowed, with all visits requiring prior approval from the Department of Corrections [[❞
2. **Health Monitoring**: Thaksin's health condition requires continuous monitoring, and any visits must not interfere with his medical treatment. The hospital environment ensures he has access to necessary medical equipment and personnel at all times [[❞]

3. **Security Measures**: Given Thaksin's high-profile status, security measures are tight. Visits are conducted under strict supervision to ensure both his safety and the hospital's operational integrity 

4.*Special Permissions**: Occasionally, special permissions might be granted for certain visitors or events, but these are exceptions rather than the norm. These permissions are typically scrutinized to prevent any security risks or disruptions [[

These measures reflect both the medical needs and the security considerations surrounding Thaksin's imprisonment and ongoing treatment."

7 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

If you don't know "Tony Woodsome" ? you don't know anything about Thai Politics !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

V-8 moment /  Parallel Universe    Yingluck and Kamala

V-8, owned by the Campbell Soup... - The 70's Flashback Page | Facebook

somebody left a confused emoji reply

what's so confusing ?   Intellectually  both not worth the paper their photo's are printed on ,,