Will Michelle Obama now Run For President and Win? (Best Outcome?)

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Name recognition is overrated.

Democrats need a fresh start and as Carville says: HOPE.

Harris is not that.

The only advantage that Harris has over Biden is that she's younger.

Carville says Harris is the best hope  doesn't he? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Carville says Harris is the best hope  doesn't he? 

No but obviously better than Biden.

It's not "fair" that Biden is in this position but when it comes to preventing a fascist takeover of the U.S. -- forget fair. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, stoner said:

She would win by so much that the republican party would be embarrassed. 

Why do you say that? It is only the left that loves her. Yeah, she could win. but it would not be a huge blowout. 

• Agree 1

Shes not going to run and she would lose if she does.

The Democratic Party and their swamp allies have been exposed to the American people.  Trump is going to win in a landslide no matter what the Dems do.

20 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Shes not going to run and she would lose if she does.

The Democratic Party and their swamp allies have been exposed to the American people.  Trump is going to win in a landslide no matter what the Dems do.

Trump might beat Biden or Harris in a landslide although I think Harris with Shapiro would at least make it close. Time to switch. 

As far as Michelle who is not running, if she did the moment she announced she'd drop like a rock.

Why?

No political experience.

Many Americans are not keen on dynasties.

Many already accuse Biden of being an Obama puppet -- and that's not meant as a complement!

Edited by Jingthing

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No but obviously better than Biden.

It's not "fair" that Biden is in this position but when it comes to preventing a fascist takeover of the U.S. -- forget fair. 

Yeah, typical leftist, whatever it takes, right? 

Yeah, typical leftist, whatever it takes, right? 

Switching candidates is not exactly unethical or illegal, is it?
Compare to sleazeball convicted felon adjudicated rapist insurrectionist Trump. 

Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Trump might beat Biden or Harris in a landslide although I think Harris with Shapiro would at least make it close. Time to switch. 

As far as Michelle who is not running, if the did the moment she announced she'd drop like a rock.

Why?

No political experience.

Many already accuse Biden of being an Obama puppet -- and that's not meant as a complement!

Indeed. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

Switching candidates is not exactly unethical or illegal, is it?
Compare to sleazeball Trump. 

Cheers.

Depending on why it is. I believe Biden is unfit for office and should be removed, and in that case, not, it's not unethical. 

But removing him just because the left is now afraid, they could lose, is unethical. People voted for Biden, and he won the primary. 

• Haha 2

Depending on why it is. I believe Biden is unfit for office and should be removed, and in that case, not, it's not unethical. 

But removing him just because the left is now afraid, they could lose, is unethical. People voted for Biden, and he won the primary. 

You would say that as you obviously want Trump. 

18 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

As far as Michelle who is not running, if the did the moment she announced she'd drop like a rock.

Why?

No political experience.

It would had been an interesting turn, afterall she got some values and do have some great speaches. Public debates I have no idea how she does, or would do. 

If I was an American, I would vote for her, especially if I got family and kids. She is 10 times a better role model than any other candidate for a long time. Obama was not bad role model either. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

It would had been an interesting turn, afterall she got some values and do have some great speaches. Public debates I have no idea how she does, or would do. 

If I was an American, I would vote for her, especially if I got family and kids. She is 10 times a better role model than any other candidate for a long time. Obama was not bad role model either. 

That's not saying much.

I would vote for a cum rag over Trump.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's not saying much.

I would vote for a cum rag over Trump.

comparing her to a cum rag, impressive

• Thumbs Up 1

You would say that as you obviously want Trump. 

Would it be ethical for the Republicans to somehow replace Trump with DeSantis after Trump won the primary? 

You claim Trump is a fascist, yet you are willing to circumvent democracy when you are afraid you will lose. 

I think Harris has a better chance against Trump than Biden, but I think Biden should be removed from office, which helps Harris. 

If Biden is not fit to run for a second term, how is he fit to be President now? 

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

She isn't running.

Period.

End of story.

Next

It's possible? If not Biden then who has a chance?  Some decent candidates if dems look outside their small box.  Really don't know if they could pull an upset but why not try...

Would it be ethical for the Republicans to somehow replace Trump with DeSantis after Trump won the primary? 

You claim Trump is a fascist, yet you are willing to circumvent democracy when you are afraid you will lose. 

I think Harris has a better chance against Trump than Biden, but I think Biden should be removed from office, which helps Harris. 

If Biden is not fit to run for a second term, how is he fit to be President now? 

This is TOTAL BULL.

There will be no Article 25 on Biden although he might deserve it.

For Biden to be replaced before the convention, he and he alone will need to make that decision.

Enough of your low grade demogaguing of this.

This is TOTAL BULL.

There will be no Article 25 on Biden although he might deserve it.

For Biden to be replaced before the convention, he and he alone will need to make that decision.

Enough of your low grade demogaguing of this.

That's what I thought, thanks anyways. 

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

It's possible? If not Biden then who has a chance?  Some decent candidates if dems look outside their small box.  Really don't know if they could pull an upset but why not try...

Lot of good choices for the democrats.

In my view and many others Whitmer is the best.

Remember you win by the electoral college.

She'd be electoral college gold. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

In a direct contest against Trump. Sadly yes because he's horrible.

But it's a silly question and you know it.

You posted any, I pulled the string 😄

Well, I hope for the best, and they find a decent replacement before to late. At least we can agree on something

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Well, I hope for the best, and they find a decent replacement before to late. At least we can agree on something

Biden that stubborn old coot and his cheerleader Dr. Jill are hanging tough.

Unless he decides to withdrawal from the nomination before the convention, it's game over unless he dies before the election. 

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

In a direct contest against Trump. Sadly yes because he's horrible.

But it's a silly question and you know it.

How about Cornell West? 

• Haha 1

Somebody mentioned her the other day and I didn't know who she was which might be a problem this late in the game if many voters are like me ( don't follow politics).  a cool black man, a not so bad sexual predator, an obvious mentally challenged individual, and the next might be  a women.  Like the sound of that but not sure what she stands for in regards to the issues I care about.  A normal person like my Mom that doesn't want to crush would be ideal 🙂

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Somebody mentioned her the other day and I didn't know who she was which might be a problem this late in the game if many voters are like me ( don't follow politics).  a cool black man, a not so bad sexual predator, an obvious mentally challenged individual, and the next might be  a women.  Like the sound of that but not sure what she stands for in regards to the issues I care about.  A normal person like my Mom that doesn't want to crush would be ideal 🙂

Plenty of time for voters to learn about lesser known candidates.

Keep in mind the fact that there is an anti maga (anti fascist) majority in the U.S. but they need a fresh positive hopeful reason to get their asses to the polls.

Biden ain't that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1