Trump Rally in Butler PA

On 7/14/2024 at 8:20 PM, jas007 said:

On the other hand, I can’t rule out an inside job.  Far fetched, maybe.  But not impossible.  The Deep State will stop at nothing to keep Trump out of the White House again.

First off, I am not a Trump supporter. I cannot stand the guy.

They tried to impeach, indict and arrest Trump multiple times. If a permanent solution to the Trump problem is as simple as showing up with a ladder and a gun at a Trump rally, then why wouldn't the agency do this ? The majority of everyday people will believe the official account of the story anyway, like they are right now. 

This is exactly what they did with Nord Stream 2. Every legal means of stopping it was exhausted. Then they blew it up. A half dozen Ukrainians on a pleasure yacht. Yeah right. This was actually way easier and way more deniable than Nord stream 2. And the stakes were higher in this case. Trump is unacceptable to be president. They warned him. They gave him some outs. And he didn't take them. 

I am 99% sure it was an inside job. But that's just me. I am also rather confident that they will do it again. 

So to the people who actually think this wasn't an inside job, can you explain to me why they wouldn't do this ? Is it altruism ? 

11 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

First off, I am not a Trump supporter. I cannot stand the guy.

They tried to impeach, indict and arrest Trump multiple times. If a permanent solution to the Trump problem is as simple as showing up with a ladder and a gun at a Trump rally, then why wouldn't the agency do this ? The majority of everyday people will believe the official account of the story anyway, like they are right now. 

This is exactly what they did with Nord Stream 2. Every legal means of stopping it was exhausted. Then they blew it up. A half dozen Ukrainians on a pleasure yacht. Yeah right. This was actually way easier and way more deniable than Nord stream 2. And the stakes were higher in this case. Trump is unacceptable to be president. They warned him. They gave him some outs. And he didn't take them. 

I am 99% sure it was an inside job. But that's just me. I am also rather confident that they will do it again. 

So to the people who actually think this wasn't an inside job, can you explain to me why they wouldn't do this ? Is it altruism ? 

You must be part of the Trump cult.

Edited by Cryingdick

11 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You must be part of the Trump cult.

I am not an American nor am I into retail level politics at all. I am also not saying Biden dun it. I am talking about the covert agencies. 

15 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

Because an inside job would have sniper's with bolt action rifles. Not some whacked out kid with an AR 15

Unless the kid was the patsy and the real sniper's were behind him. But if that had been the case they would have gotten him .  So far I see a series of events all over that can be from incompetence.  So unless something comes up that is concrete tangible for conspiracy. Just connecting dots on a series of events that are from massive incompetence is not enough. Having said that there certainly seems that there was very reckless disregard for Trumps safety. 

18 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Because an inside job would have sniper's with bolt action rifles. Not some whacked out kid with an AR 15

Unless the kid was the patsy and the real sniper's were behind him. But if that had been the case they would have gotten him .  So far I see a series of events all over that can be from incompetence.  So unless something comes up that is concrete tangible for conspiracy. Just connecting dots on a series of events that are from massive incompetence is not enough. Having said that there certainly seems that there was very reckless disregard for Trumps safety. 

Unlike the JFK case , it appears thay they either had no backup 2nd shooter or it became untenable to activate the backup shooter.

They probably use some judgment as the situation evolves. The crowd was onto the shooter right away, filming him on the roof for goodness sake. 

Another “coincidence “? Some investment firm shorted 12,000,000 shares of Trump’s Truth Social media stock via put options.  This was done the day before the assassination attempt.  

10 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

Not sure what to think of this

More than a few people think it’s very odd.  Everyone in the crowd is seemingly freaking out or ducking for cover and she calming starts capturing the scene with her phone.  

1 hour ago, Harsh Jones said:

IMO, if Trump gets assassinated the US descends into darkness. Unless that is the desired result of insiders, and I see no reason for insiders to desire that, it leaves only outsiders, in this case a nutter kid that thought he could hit Trump with an AR 15. He almost did, but that was IMO just blind chance.

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

More than a few people think it’s very odd.  Everyone in the crowd is seemingly freaking out or ducking for cover and she calming starts capturing the scene with her phone.  

It may be odd to you, but some of us, like myself, have seen enough death to not react with horror. Perhaps she returned from a war zone or had been in one.

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It may be odd to you, but some of us, like myself, have seen enough death to not react with horror. Perhaps she returned from a war zone or had been in one.

It's also possible that she was focusing on the dollar signs in her head, knowing what that video could be worth.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO, if Trump gets assassinated the US descends into darkness.

The Dem elite would see that as a small price to pay to keep their functional puppet in the White House.  I'm just as afraid that they'll start yet another discretionary war.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She seems fidgety and anxious just before the shooting starts. Then when the shooting starts, she calms down.

1 minute ago, Harsh Jones said:

She seems fidgety and anxious just before the shooting starts. Then when the shooting starts, she calms down.

Everyone reacts differently to incidents. She could have been fidgeting because she has a rash, Perhaps someone will ask her,

15 minutes ago, impulse said:

The Dem elite would see that as a small price to pay to keep their functional puppet in the White House.  I'm just as afraid that they'll start yet another discretionary war.

They have been bigging up Iran as a potential war.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If I had to guess, I’d say she’s never been anywhere near a war zone.  Anyway, war zone or not, it seems odd that shots are ringing out and the first thing she does is start taking a video. 

34 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Anyway, war zone or not, it seems odd that shots are ringing out and the first thing she does is start taking a video. 

It's a conditioned response in the days of YouBoob, Instagratification, and wannabe influencers.  Just like the idiots who will pull out a smartphone to record a kid drowning rather than look for a rope or long stick to save the kid.  Or let a car accident victim bleed out, rather than hold pressure on the spirting wound and risk losing the shot.

What's that red armband of the not-shooting-the-visible-shooter-on-the-roof police hero sniper? Tucker wears one, too 🤫

Everything too obvious again. Get ready for Iran, White boys.

Screenshot_20240718_184006.png.9845de4092d859daf6bd141ee8baa98a.png

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 1

Screenshot_2024-07-19-13-33-12-880_jp.naver_line.android.thumb.jpg.b56a6bff1cec5d6b57b8da78757d19b5.jpgThe agricultural complex upper right where shooter was. And water tower far right and close up. Can't see that as any place a sniper in plain sight would be. Any way all the investigations are starting. The fact that the local police told SSScreenshot_2024-07-19-09-26-01-567_com.google.earth.thumb.jpg.c8481b918be1a49337c0c575a4f1af05.jpg that there was a man on roof ,(with a gun?) And SS still let Trump speak. Let it Happen?  Screenshot_2024-07-19-09-26-01-567_com.google.earth.thumb.jpg.c8481b918be1a49337c0c575a4f1af05.jpg

Edited by morrobay

On 7/18/2024 at 9:36 AM, morrobay said:

Because an inside job would have sniper's with bolt action rifles.

You watch too many movies. Any half wit sniper isn’t going to use a single shot bolt action, takes too much time between shots and reset. 

46 minutes ago, morrobay said:

You have no idea what you are talking about Hoss. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precision_Sniper_Rifle

You have no idea what you’re talking about Hoss. Wikipedia is the last place anyone should get their information. Obviously you don’t know modern firearms. 
https://www.ssbcrack.com/2024/02/11-best-sniper-rifles-in-the-world.html

Edited by novacova