Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

21 minutes ago, seajae said:

when biden said trump needs to be put in a bulls eye 5 days ago you have to wonder whenย  a 20 year school/oni indoctrined far left whack job take him up on it

He's a registered Republican ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tell your wingnut relatives that Biden sent the order and that the recent Supreme Court ruling made it legal and watch their heads explode.ย  Add your own twist, like saying Hillary and Soros advised him.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 2

I would have thought that by this time, 2:00 PM Sunday that trump would have been putting out all caps posts on truth social, or his person that monitors/posts for him.

Strange silence from someone who is not afraid go full blast on his social media.

Edited by kwonitoy
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Nutters for sure could misconstrue the comment. Biden for sure didn't mean for Trump to be shot. Pure conjecture and a terrible conspiracy theory.

ย 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-announce-white-house-office-gun-violence-prevention/story?id=103394253

ย 

Biden announces White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention

Advocates call the first-of-its kind office a win for the gun-safety movement.

Give them a couple more days.ย  They are in the throwing at the wall to see what sticks phase right now.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

A bit ironic that the rifle used was banned until 20 years ago when another Republican president opened up access to them again. It is an absolute miracle that the bullet did not take out Trump. As for the election it's a real dilemma since neither major party candidate is desirable. One a war mongering Neo-con the other a loose cannon. If I was a yank citizen I'd probably either not vote or write-in Bernie.ย 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Don't you think Trump wins now?ย 

ย 

He got all served on a silver plate if not bullet.

ย 

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Trump by a landslide. nowย  - baked in.

I beg to differ I think most folks arenโ€™t the least surprised that someone tryed to take him out we are tired of his drama lies and we remember how awful his administration was.if this was a week before the election maybe this far out I disagree in fact I think it will cost him.hes no Bobby Kennedyย 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Tug said:

I donโ€™t know no Iโ€™m thinking you reap what you sow,thereโ€™s plenty of folks that think he tryed to pull off a coup he did disenfranchise 50% of our population grossly mishandled Covid costing tens of thousands lives ran our debt up 22% on top of all this (thereโ€™s lots more)not to mention the 2025 plan so sure folks are just done with the drama and want it to stop Iโ€™m not surprised in the least in fact Iโ€™m surprised it hasnโ€™t happened sooner.

Do you work for MSNBC?ย  You use the same tired talking points from the liberal MSM.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yet when Trump says something vague hes definitely encouraging his supporters to have a revolution and bring down democracy , yet when Biden says something vague, he definitely didn't mean anything untoward and only a nutter would think that he did ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

rules for thee but not for me.ย 

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

ย 

ย  ย Yet when Trump says something vague hes definitely encouraging his supporters to have a revolution and bring down democracy , yet when Biden says something vague, he definitely didn't mean anything untoward and only a nutter would think that he did ๐Ÿ™‚

Ummm...January 6th?ย  Anything like this related to Biden?

ย 

Crickets

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

No guns. No gun deaths. Simple logic.

ย 

no 2nd amendment too then. good luck getting rid of that. that's a bit more than id checks but ok you roll with that little buddy.ย 

40 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Tell your wingnut relatives that Biden sent the order and that the recent Supreme Court ruling made it legal and watch their heads explode.ย  Add your own twist, like saying Hillary and Soros advised him.

ย 

If looking for a conspiracy behind all this, look to his own side.ย  The GOP convention is this week, this incident will dominate it.ย  But anyway, almost doesn't count.

I feel just as sorry for him as he did for Paul Pelosi.

And what was DT hopped up* on at the time?

ย 

*ask Sean Hannity to define this term

ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

ย 

no 2nd amendment too then. good luck getting rid of that. that's a bit more than id checks but ok you roll with that little buddy.ย 

An AMENDMENTย  written in 1791 is still relevant? Ya gotta be kidding me

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

ย 

ya while we are at it why not get rid of free speech too. its only an amendment. you should go back to defending bidens mental state. you did a great job of that in the last couple months.

ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

At a time when the only firearms they had were muzzle-loaded muskets.ย  They could not have even imagined such a thing as automatic weapons back then.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shdmn said:

At a time when the only firearms they had were muzzle-loaded muskets.ย  They could not have even imagined such a thing as automatic weapons back then.

ย 

see that's not what the poster said though right. they were talking about more regulations not getting rid of the 2nd amendment.ย 

ย 

i also agreed that more regulations are needed but in this case it would of done nothing to stop what happened. the gun was given to the shooter from his father.ย 

ย 

also criminals care not what gun laws you make. so its a mute point as well.ย 

ย 

ย 

The shooters inspiration has been discovered.ย 

ย 

yyzmf7daficd1 - Copy.jpeg

ย 

Oh, and he was wearing a 2nd amendment t-shirt.ย  How perfect is that! Gonna make it real tough for the BS merchants trying to thread the needle on whatever conspiracy theory they end up landing on.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Im not the least surprised someone tryed to rub him out not in the slightestย 

ย 

neither am i with all the language you and your type have been vomiting out for the past year. the left definitely put a bullseye on him.ย ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

ย 

neither am i with all the language you and your type have been vomiting out for the past year. the left definitely put a bullseye on him.ย ย 

Are we back in the school yard saying im rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you?heโ€™s put that bullseye on himself and he came very close to paying the price for his rhetoric no doubt about itย 

• Agree 1