Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

3 minutes ago, candide said:

The usual conspiracy B.S.... 😁

what @connda posted was the original headline put out by CNN. as much as you want to believe it there is no conspiracy here. sorry only facts. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

you're on a roll with the bs today eh. great work. 

Please give me your own "if I just dodged a bullet, my first and only concern would be my footwear"-take.

Go on, earn your name.

3 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Please give me your own "if I just dodged a bullet, my first and only concern would be my footwear"-take.

Go on, earn your name.

Ok I'll take a shot at it.

Considering the megalomaniac that Trump is his shoes probably cost more than your house.

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

what @connda posted was the original headline put out by CNN. as much as you want to believe it there is no conspiracy here. sorry only facts. 

And at that time it was the correct headline. Some people stick to facts.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

IF the bullet that grazed Trump's ear had hit, what would the political effect be in the US and the world?

Who would the republicans then nominate?

Would it mean the republicans were bound to win the election without Trump?

Would it have meant civil war? 

Whoever the Republicans nominated would have won in a landslide, as he or she would have collected the votes of the many Republicans who dislike or even despise Trump. No, no civil war. I still don’t think Trump’s guaranteed to win, although the odds have shifted in his favour.

I have a bet with my far left sister, that if Trump wins, he won’t be leader 5 years from now, either as President for an unconstitutional 3rd term or as Supreme Leader under some other title. I’ve given her odds of 100-1. If she wins, I owe her $1,000, if I win, I get $10. I’m serenely confident that I’ll be $10 richer 5 years from now.

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

Ok I'll take a shot at it.

Considering the megalomaniac that Trump is his shoes probably cost more than your house.

You just dodged a bullet. Your immediate concern, is oh no! I could be out a grand for new loafers!!!

Nope, it was lifts in the shoes. I love that. It makes him look frail and vain. 

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

I don't believe there was any conspiracy, just some nut job shooter.

The only wrinkle is the possibility that the nut job missed Trump on purpose, specifically to generate sympathy for Trump.

But it's more likely that the nut job was a bad shot.

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

The headline before more information was available....

And it doesn't change the fact it was a conspiracy B.S.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CygnusX1 said:

Whoever the Republicans nominated would have won in a landslide, as he or she would have collected the votes of the many Republicans who dislike or even despise Trump. No, no civil war. I still don’t think Trump’s guaranteed to win, although the odds have shifted in his favour.

I have a bet with my far left sister, that if Trump wins, he won’t be leader 5 years from now, either as President for an unconstitutional 3rd term or as Supreme Leader under some other title. I’ve given her odds of 100-1. If she wins, I owe her $1,000, if I win, I get $10. I’m serenely confident that I’ll be $10 richer 5 years from now.

While I agree with you, I'd have taken the bet in her place as well. 10 to lose, 1000 to win and it's not impossible to win.

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

You just dodged a bullet. Your immediate concern, is oh no! I could be out a grand for new loafers!!!

Shows how little you know about the insanity called Trump

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:
11 minutes ago, stoner said:

I don't believe there was any conspiracy, just some nut job shooter

Then you literally present your own conspiracy. Awesome thanks for the hoot.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

The headline before more information was available....

Correct. I was simply pointing out it was in fact a real headline and not a conspiracy made up.

1 minute ago, stoner said:

Then you literally present your own conspiracy. Awesome thanks for the hoot.

The actions of a single individual by definition cannot be a conspiracy.

The guy was a nut job, who knows what his motivation was?

9 minutes ago, novacova said:

Secret service just happens to miss the most important vantage point 150 yards away? I’m not buying it. This was an extremely well coordinated attack and the secret service has a lot of questions to answer for. 20 y/o gets past secret service, armed, onto an empty rooftop 150 yards from podium, direct line of sight, sniper has him scoped and doesnt take the shot, crowd screaming at him, knowing he's about to die, and makes a perfect shot, if Trump had not turned his head…

How were secret service able to neutralize the shooter seconds after but did not detect him before he took like 2-3 shots? It is very hard to believe this was just incompetence. It’s security 101 to have eyes on nearby rooftops and security at potential entryways to the roof. The incompetence is so profound that it’s hard to believe it wasn’t deliberate. & this is the Secret Service protection they provided to Trump? Who is in charge of secret service? DHS ….who’s in charge of DHS? Alejandro Mayorkas…..who appointed Mayorkas?

Also note that several members of congress wanted to cut security services to Trump and voted for the same. 
I say it’s time for him to get a private security detail as soon as he can.

There’s a video with trump and the govt snipers in the same frame. It looks,to me like the snipers had the assassin engaged *before*, yes before he shoots and trumps hand goes up to his ear. Maybe you were referring to this video? But yes a lot,of,questions. 

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The actions of a single individual by definition cannot be a conspiracy.

The guy was a nut job, who knows what his motivation was?

The conspiracy theory you presented is he missed on purpose. Try to keep up.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

No doubt that you would have criticised Trump if he had walked off and left his shoes behind 

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The worst part is Trump making those putting their own lives at risk so he could pump his fist. 3 times.

What a horrible person.

Idiotic rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, novacova said:

Secret service just happens to miss the most important vantage point 150 yards away? I’m not buying it. This was an extremely well coordinated attack and the secret service has a lot of questions to answer for. 20 y/o gets past secret service, armed, onto an empty rooftop 150 yards from podium, direct line of sight, sniper has him scoped and doesnt take the shot, crowd screaming at him, knowing he's about to die, and makes a perfect shot, if Trump had not turned his head…

How were secret service able to neutralize the shooter seconds after but did not detect him before he took like 2-3 shots? It is very hard to believe this was just incompetence. It’s security 101 to have eyes on nearby rooftops and security at potential entryways to the roof. The incompetence is so profound that it’s hard to believe it wasn’t deliberate. & this is the Secret Service protection they provided to Trump? Who is in charge of secret service? DHS ….who’s in charge of DHS? Alejandro Mayorkas…..who appointed Mayorkas?

Also note that several members of congress wanted to cut security services to Trump and voted for the same. 
I say it’s time for him to get a private security detail as soon as he can.

Exactly ! Brilliantly detailed as usual!

Thanks 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No doubt that you would have criticised Trump if he had walked off and left his shoes behind 

Nah, no story then.

And you know it. Just more dullsville, typical brit 'not sher wut yer goin' un abut" passive aggressive. flailing deflection. If you were any more rote-contrarian, your name would be BigNok.

He's been rumored to wear lifts forever. Tons of internet pics suggesting/proving it. You know that too, Andy Capp.

He should have to prove that he wasn't. You know, like Obama had to with his birth certificate.

Because his very, very strange shoe-protection actions strongly suggest that he's not really six foot-three.

Edited by Prubangboy

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Perhaps this was a false flag Trump setup for political gain? Wouldn't put it past the nutter. Remember when he wanted to put on a superman suit when he walked out of the hospital after getting covid? Such a narcissist.

And perhaps you're more fulll of it than a Christmas turkey? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Exactly ! Brilliantly detailed as usual!

Thanks 

Speaker Johnson calls for a investigation !55555555