Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

both. the charade is coming apart very quickly now. i suspect we are not finished with large events. 

Hopefully the SS will do their job properly next time, and Trump may be better covered from long distance shots.

I expect short of a guided missile or a drone it's not going to happen again.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hopefully the SS will do their job properly next time, and Trump may be better covered from long distance shots.

I expect short of a guided missile or a drone it's not going to happen again.

talking of drones..wouldn't you think the SS would have had one deployed flying over nearby rooftops !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Explain how his ear got shot without missing and killing him. You are posting nonsense.

typically one does not die from an ear graze... that be why he is still alive !

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

I’m not so sure that the magga movement would survive without trumps power to ruin your life if you disagree with him.I believe there are many good decent republican law makers who despise what trump has done to their party they are just to afraid of their base to buck the system.

Some truth to this^^^.

Many people I know are voting for him but despise him.  Just like many Dems would vote for Biden if he had pooped himself during the debate and he may have because he might have been diapered.   Why can't we get some young blood and also stop electing so many sports and movie stars?  Maybe because we only care about winning and the rest isn't important.  Tom Brady for President!

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Shooter was republican in case you did not know

Really? Please start using your noggin.    BTW, federal law requires an applicant to be allowed to register his party when applying for a drivers license.  He was 16 yo.  His Mom was a democrat and his father a registered republican.  Maybe his Dad drove him to the apply for his license.  Yet he donated to a progressive cause later.  Hmm, so what is he? WTF knows is my answer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity ~ Robert A. Heinlein

And the Trump cult clan is powerfully stupid. :coffee1:

What is your clan? The "Righteous Labeling Clan?"  I know some intelligent people that support Trump. Sometime the support baffles me but their intelligence is obvious. 

Your simpleton world is quite tiny.  You might want to expand that peanut size thinking organ of yours.

• Haha 1