PM sets date for registration of 10,000 baht digital wallet

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

How do they not meet all the conditions ? 

The money must be spent in the district where the recipient's home is registered.

40 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The money must be spent in the district where the recipient's home is registered.

Ha Ha Ha, many bar girls work in the district they are registered, and they are astute enough to change there address, its not hard, for example: years ago my wife's mother got her name in our blue book so she could use our local hospital while she was staying with us for a short period of time.

21 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Ha Ha Ha, many bar girls work in the district they are registered, and they are astute enough to change there address, its not hard, for example: years ago my wife's mother got her name in our blue book so she could use our local hospital while she was staying with us for a short period of time.

I believe the requirement to  qualify for the 30 bht health subsidy was amended due to it forcing people to travel on public transport back to original provincial address which obviously compromised public health risk presented by Sars Covid 2.

I believe that provision of a local address and verified employer has superseded the majority of such issues. Dependent relatives may be a different fish.

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

I believe the requirement to  qualify for the 30 bht health subsidy was amended due to it forcing people to travel on public transport back to original provincial address which obviously compromised public health risk presented by Sars Covid 2.

I believe that provision of a local address and verified employer has superseded the majority of such issues. Dependent relatives may be a different fish.

As I said this was years ago, and the new rules are still not in place in many provinces, mainly only in BKK last I heard. But as I said if you have 'A friend' with a blue book you can be put in it.

It seems obvious that this scheme will only indebt the Thai Government further at a time when economic stimulation can not be genuinely initiated by populist promises being upheld in a scheme that reeks as much as most have historically proven to fail.

Limited access to the most poor but conditional in spending to/with franchised or contract affiliated businesses belonging to ?

3 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Indirectly it can. Just a case of knowing the right people.

I'll swap you a bag of rice for a bottle of Lao Khoa and some Yabba, Ye olde barter system.