Light hearted post... do you think Thai girls can tell if you can't be fooled anymore?

The longer i'm here and the more experience i have, i feel like Thai girls can tell...and are much more defensive whereas naive me first time in Thailand had much less trouble... Maybe i've changed and lost all sex appeal ? Or do girls can tell and 'farang roo mak mai dee'? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Aurelien said:

The longer i'm here and the more experience i have, i feel like Thai girls can tell...and are much more defensive whereas naive me first time in Thailand had much less trouble... Maybe i've changed and lost all sex appeal ? Or do girls can tell and 'farang roo mak mai dee'? 

Fooled in what way? Your topic is totally vague.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some bargirls are smart. And in Thai society they learn all their life how to pretend to be somebody they are not.

I think the smart girls don't tell the guy any lies. They let the guy imagine what he wants to imagine. And then they don't discourage him from what they want to think.

Some time ago I was thinking about making my favorite bargirl my girlfriend. She "played" hard to get.

I was not interested in a sponsored relationship, and she knew that.

I remember once I asked her what she thinks about becoming my girlfriend. Her answer was "maybe", with some additional sentences that she just had a boyfriend, and she needs some time before she has another one, etc.

I interpreted this "maybe" as "yes, likely, just give me some time".

It never happened.

In the hindsight I think her maybe was more like "yes, maybe I win the lottery tomorrow, but maybe not".

The point is, she never lied. She let me believe what I wanted to believe.

Obviously, I/we should try not to make such mistakes. But then, we are also only human and like to dream about those maybe situations.

I met one girl who had managed 3 houses from her bf`s, but she never tried to lie or fool my with any bs, if not the 3 houses she showed me pictures of was BS. One for her, one for her mom, and one for her brother. Anyway, we just hanged out for awhile, and she found a long term bf, which was her speciality, and said she never went ST which she might had said because I said it 😄

Anyway, good fun just partying keeping us with company for awhile. 

Cant say I fancied the bar scene except for having some company without complications, and it had a start date and an end date

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Totally agree. As soon as they (I'm talking bar girls, not all Thai women) have an inkling that you may not be fresh off the plane and naïve, they will move on to their next prey.

Doesn't make them bad - they just know not to waste too much time on you. It's their job after all.

IMHO there are many girls who do most of the time their regular business. I do this, and you pay that. Fine.

And then some of the girl, depending on the area maybe many, also play special games with guy who want to play that game.

Newbies, guy who would never pay for sex, and whatever else.

I knew many girls who knew I am forever in Bangkok and some of them knew my gf, or at least the fact that I have a gf, and I had lots of drinks and sometime more with them.

It's not all about money for many girls all of the time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aurelien said:

i feel like Thai girls can tell...and are much more defensive

No, the sex trade in Thailand has just gotten much more commercial over the last 20-30 years. Less fake niceness than before, less willingness from the girls to waste a lot of time, and just more right down to business. There are also more guys now who are willing to pay them better and waste less time. It was bound to go that way over time.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some bargirls are smart. And in Thai society they learn all their life how to pretend to be somebody they are not.

I think the smart girls don't tell the guy any lies. They let the guy imagine what he wants to imagine. And then they don't discourage him from what they want to think.

Some time ago I was thinking about making my favorite bargirl my girlfriend. She "played" hard to get.

I was not interested in a sponsored relationship, and she knew that.

I remember once I asked her what she thinks about becoming my girlfriend. Her answer was "maybe", with some additional sentences that she just had a boyfriend, and she needs some time before she has another one, etc.

I interpreted this "maybe" as "yes, likely, just give me some time".

It never happened.

In the hindsight I think her maybe was more like "yes, maybe I win the lottery tomorrow, but maybe not".

The point is, she never lied. She let me believe what I wanted to believe.

Obviously, I/we should try not to make such mistakes. But then, we are also only human and like to dream about those maybe situations.

When a woman, anywhere in the world says “maybe’”, it always means “no”, but she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings… :-)

• Agree 1

Obviously.

Buffalo sick?

Have you tried aspirin?

Brother (Thai boyfriend) in hospital!

Do you want thick or thin noodles?

My friend gets paid 80k baht salary from her farang!

Does he like to golf?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

IME they are all liars, obviously there are varying degrees.

I just BS back.

Most can't remember a conversation from last night let alone anything else about what you or for that matter what she said.

It's a game, play the game or get sucked in...

• Love It 1