" Jump to content

UK State Pension payments.

For those of you that get your UK state pension paid directly into a Thai Bank, have your payments been a day or two late the last couple of months..?

Just wondering, as mine and a friend, has, for some reason.....🤔

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I have mine paid into SCB and they vary by a few hours each month, only once in the last year were they a day late.

12 minutes ago, PJPom said:

I have mine paid into SCB and they vary by a few hours each month, only once in the last year were they a day late.

Ours have never been late except for bank holidays eirther, perhaps a Bangkok Bank thing in our case..🤗

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Mine always arrive every fourth Wednesday, except when a public holiday may disrupt it by a day, but nothing like that for a few months.

OK, thanks...:thumbsup:

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Mine always arrive in my BBL account same time every fourth Wednesday, except when a public holiday may disrupt it by a day, but nothing like that for a few months.

Mine's paid every 28 days into my Wise £ account. So the day varies. And I get 13 payments per year.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, transam said:

For those of you that get your UK state pension paid directly into a Thai Bank, have your payments been a day or two late the last couple of months..?

Just wondering, as mine and a friend, has, for some reason.....🤔

Thai/English Holidays

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Mine's paid every 28 days into my Wise £ account. So the day varies. And I get 13 payments per year.

Fascinating but the topic is specifically about DWP payments into a Thai bank account.

• Agree 1

I received my pension payment today, Thursday morning, the day it should arrive, so not sure why the previous 2 months were late.

Anyhoooo, problem over, thanks for replies..........😉