Donald or Kamala?

Hummin

Donald or Kamala  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Won’t be absentee voting, just observing. Harris administration would be just an extension of Biden’s. Though I think if the world was ever in a more precarious position of global conflict with superpowers is now and she would be the prime person to usher it in. Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard have a tremendous amount of influence on US politicians and more so on the left, just take a note of what groups are pushing most the war drums. For the most part, the politicians in DC corrupt through and through both left and right and well insulated by the lobbyists. It really needs to be cleaned up, but the background forces that manage combined amount of nearly $22 trillion in holdings will stop at nothing to keep their machine running and they intend to keep and get the most mailable submissive person in the White House. There are so many facets to this story in DC it unfathomable. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Why would US foreign policy be more important to an expat in Thailand than a US resident? 

I like the way everything good that happened under Trump was either Obama, or covid, and everything bad that happens under Biden is either Trump or covid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Problem is, Kamala knows nothing about any of those three issues. The best she did was to stand behind Biden when he was signing bills into law and clap like a trained seal. Where she was raised politically, they are non-issues.

Anecdotal and will have zero effect on interest rates, currency exchange rates, or the financial markets going forward if she gets elected. You can refer back to this post middle of next year when the dollar is weaker back at around only 33 Baht to the dollar, inflation is sitting back at 2%, and interest rates are at around 3.5%. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

Huh? You've got it completely backwards. Inflation is at 2.6% right now. Nearly at the 2% Fed target, down from its peak of over 9% in 2021. The Fed will now cut interest rates in September and then 1-2 more times before the end of the year. As soon as the first two rate cuts hit, then the Baht will be back to 33 to the dollar.

If you want high inflation then you would need to vote for Trump. His planned tariff policies on all imported goods will create supply line shortages in America again and force inflation to go back up. This will result in higher interest rates and a stronger dollar again. 

The US economy under Biden is the strongest economy the US has had in the last 50 years. Lowest unemployment since the 70s. Unemployment was really high under Trump. He created the lowest number of jobs of any president in recent history.

These are just facts and have nothing to do with a political debate. 

You lie right from the start.  Inflation is 3.0 as of June.  Since Jan 2021 prices have increased by 20.7 based on the BLS CPI tables. 

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's review on November 6th.

It will be much closer. Kamala Harris is not all that appealing herself. And most of the country doesn't know what she stands for. But I suspect she will still beat Trump. He just generates hate. People are motivated to vote against him, with a significant minority equally motivated to vote for him. Imagine had the Republicans nominated DeSantis. It would take a Newsom to match up against him. The rest would be wiped out. But, no, the Republicans insisted on Trump. And they were bellowing with triumphalism just a week or so ago. Now, pffft.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Voting for a good exchange rate really shows your colours. Me, me, me just like the orange one.

Talking about Europe, they are not really scared of Trump. More like embarrassed when he moves among them.

Nothing to say, no manners, demanding like a child and stinking like a raccoon.

the most entertaining and misinformed post among many entertaining and misinformed posts. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Really doesn’t matter, ain’t nothing you can do about it.    You are  a pawn with a bark, but no bite.   The individual USA  Americans vote sucks hind teat on the USA politic sow.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NORDO said:

Really doesn’t matter, ain’t nothing you can do about it.    You are  a pawn with a bark, but no bite.   The individual USA  Americans vote sucks hind teat on the USA politic sow.

Same for all us peasants, whichever pretend democracy we live in, IMO.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, stoner said:

says the person who uses childish names frequently when referring to trump. 

It's an homage to Trump's penchant for childish nicknames don't ya know 😁

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO nobody that would have voted for Trump will vote for her. Even those that would have voted for Biden may not do so for her- she really is unlikable and the GOP will hammer her on that. The Dems have nothing on Trump that hasn't been done ad nauseam already.

The biggest problem the Dems have with her is she failed on the only real job she was given as VP. They can't turn that disaster into a triumph.

In the end, as always, it will be down to independents. Who to choose- someone with a proven record of no wars, and a proven record of sorting the border against someone that already failed. Besides those cut off pants she wears are just silly- who could vote for someone with such atrocious dress sense?

Couldn't help but express misogyny huh?

I find your analysis low level denialist wishful thinking. The only true thing was that the maga fascist base won't budge. They're only about 35 percent and that would be true against any Democrat.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Didn't vote.

As stated a few times, for me, if in USA, then Trump.

But, since not, and the worse things are there, the better for me, if I voted, it would be for Harris.   Hope she continues Biden's high inflation policies, and a good exchange rate.

I'm up 38% since Biden is in office, I think.   Considering exchange rate & COLA since elected.

2024 HARRIS 2024

I am not even from there but still hope for better times in the world with Donald.

No slacker like Biden or Obama and Iran should get its ass kicked.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Who wants to join the cult?

Who is George Floyd?

I only know Pink Floyd.

SPEAK TO ME!

America is Dying....