VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover

KhunLA

5 hours ago, BigStar said:

Appears to come from the usual self-interested big donors who had lost faith in Biden and stopped donating to him; and then laundered through ActBlue so as to not violate FEC rules and appear to come from numerous small donors.

Kamala’s Record-Breaking ActBlue Fundraising Haul Questioned Amid Money-Laundering Accusations

It's impossible for big donors to manufacture small donors as you suggest.

About 1 million individuals donated to Kamala Harris with 48 hours of her candidacy. You have to learn to accept that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The standard answer form the woke libs about someone who criticises the Dems and what they did and are doing.

Citing "woke" means you are an unhappy white male.

Unhappy because you worry about uppity blacks, women seeking equality, and illegals who could take your job if you were an American.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Oh, reliable. You can poll your next door neighbor, and that will be a reliable poll of one person. From that, and Generation Lab's laughably childish methodology, you can't conclude anything valid of a representative large population chosen at random. This is the point you don't quite understand. 

Laughable conclusion as the young people are drawn from a biased audience not really random. Since they're paying, the incentive is for the same student to take the survey multiple times.

But GL could have surveyed 100 and got the same results. QU, true professionals, used a reliable random sample drawn from the population at large, from which a valid conclusion could be drawn. 

But didn't like the valid results of the poll and chose to believe a nonsense poll. Just part of the overall pattern of reading and naively believing nonsense.

It sounds like you didn't like the poll results and you're trying to cancel the poll.

Unfortunately, there will be more polls with bad numbers for Trump.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Pure insanity.

You have zero proof that large numbers of illegals are voting 

And if the dems have their way, we never will. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I remember when you guys were all proudly "woke", what happened? 

If "woke" means not racist, not sexist, not homophobe, I am proudly woke.

As opposed to racist lowlifes who are currently hiding their KKK robes until after the election.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And if the dems have their way, we never will. 

Just noise to hide the reality that you have no proof that large numbers of illegals are voting.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat?

On 7/25/2024 at 10:49 PM, rct99q said:
On 7/25/2024 at 11:22 AM, Yellowtail said:

Remember she "implied" Biden was a racist and said she believed the woman that accused Biden of sexual assault?

Care to quote what JD said about Trump, as he is hard to understand these days with Trump's Willie in his mouth.

this is exactly what i just posted about minutes ago. a reasonable comment made and a bunch of garbled bs given in response with a sprinkle of what about trump for good measure. 

why would he care to quote what jd said in a thread about kamala and staff turnover rate. had you made a comment about trump and his staff etc ok cool. but you went into frothy trump mode and made a stupid remark. 

expected as i also said in my comment. another perfect example of why it's impossible to even have a conversation with a lot of the dems. 

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If "woke" means not racist, not sexist, not homophobe, I am proudly woke.

As opposed to racist lowlifes who are currently hiding their KKK robes until after the election.

No, that's not what it means, but I don't doubt you are proudly "woke". 

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

It's impossible for big donors to manufacture small donors as you suggest.

ActBlue does not require a card verification value (CVV) number for online donations, a standard practice designed to reduce fraud and prevent unlawful foreign transactions.

Using FEC records, the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG), Election Watch, and other independent journalists tracked down dozens of donors who had made suspiciously frequent donations to Joe Biden and other Democrats.

all of a sudden within 48 hours a million new people suddenly invigorated eh. 

• Thanks 2

Just noise to hide the reality that you have no proof that large numbers of illegals are voting.

I never claimed to have proof that large numbers of illegals are voting. What I said, was that if the Democrats have their way, we will never know. 

Do you also believe the Earth is flat?

Compared to what?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

ActBlue does not require a card verification value (CVV) number for online donations, a standard practice designed to reduce fraud and prevent unlawful foreign transactions.

Using FEC records, the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG), Election Watch, and other independent journalists tracked down dozens of donors who had made suspiciously frequent donations to Joe Biden and other Democrats.

O'Keefe, seriously?

"Election watch", that sounds good, except that it's a GOP propaganda outlet.

More about the so-called money laundering B.S.: 😀

https://marylandmatters.org/2023/06/20/expert-claims-of-campaign-finance-irregularities-are-dubious/

1 hour ago, candide said:

O'Keefe, seriously?

"Election watch", that sounds good, except that it's a GOP propaganda outlet.

More about the so-called money laundering B.S.: 😀

https://marylandmatters.org/2023/06/20/expert-claims-of-campaign-finance-irregularities-are-dubious/

bryan spears seriously ? more bs by a democratic mouthpiece propaganda outlet. 

• Like 1

Just now, stoner said:

bryan spears seriously ? more bs by a democratic mouthpiece propaganda outlet. 

Election Watch is a gop conspiracy theory outlet! 

Come back when you have anything from the FEC or a court!

You have only the GOP conspiracy BS. 😀

28 minutes ago, candide said:

Election Watch is a gop conspiracy theory outlet! 

Come back when you have anything from the FEC or a court!

You have only the GOP conspiracy BS. 😀

Or in your case a million new donors in 48 hours. 

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, do you? 

When you say you believe that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections, but you can't supply any proof, you are showing signs of either insanity or you are engaged in out of control trolling.

11 hours ago, stoner said:

Yes, they did.

Really bad for Trump. Thanks for reminding us.

39 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When you say you believe that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections, but you can't supply any proof, you are showing signs of either insanity or you are engaged in out of control trolling.

Except that I never said that I believe that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections. Why are you lying? 

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Except that I never said that I believe that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections. Why are you lying? 

Great.

You deny that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections.

How about your fellow Trumpers who believe the lie that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections - but don't have any proof? How crazy are they?

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Great.

You deny that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections.

How about your fellow Trumpers who believe the lie that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections - but don't have any proof? How crazy are they?

Why is your lying about what I say great?

I never denied that large numbers of illegals are voting in national elections. Why do you keep lying?

You need to answer my questions if you want me to answer yours. 

• Like 1